• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I used to drink myself to sleep.
Now i take ativan/lorazepam sublingual
Trazadone seems to help good
And who takes coke or meth as a sleep aid? I like as much as the next person but come on, they are massive stimulants!

0.5g Heroin
0.1mg Clonodine
2mg Clonazepam
75mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine
20mg Dicyclomine
400mg Gabapentin

The thread says 'nightly fix' guys. Not 'before sleeping fix'.
Maybe they are partying. I doubt anyone takes it right before bed... -_-

The thread says 'nightly fix' guys. Not 'before sleeping fix'.
Maybe they are partying. I doubt anyone takes it right before bed... -_-
Well, it says version 'can't sleep sober' so you can't blame anyone thinking otherwise, you know?

2mg Subutex IV
50mg Seroquel
Pulls off the oil cartridge

Still can't shake the needle thing but this is progress over shooting dope and taking benzos for months and months on end. This last run sucked.

75mg methamphetamine (vaporized/intranasal)
1mg xanax
30mg codeine
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes

Probably alcohol soon.

Last edited:
In addition to the broozes

1 tab / 12.5mg generic unisom / doxylamine succinate
2mg melatonin
10mg diazepams

Lots of yuengling, a bowl of weed, some nicotine I think?, and 30mg mirtazapine. I drink till I pass out every damn time. When I wake up in the morning I look at my computer to see what I was doing last. Usually I don't remember what I watched/looked at last lol.

Hooked on nicotine for when i wake up in the night. Weird stage of cigarette smoking at the moment :S

Tonight

1gram of some blueberry og
.1mg clonidine

I already took my 8mg suboxone today. Also already tool my 500mg lyrica.

I should sleep like a rock. I have been biking so damn much lately. Drug court is kicking my ass.

Still high as fuck from this morning, I had just a couple hours of sleep last night, so I'm going to knock myself out with Benzos and other shit.

Something like this,

50mg Diazepam (from this morning)
4mg Clonazepam (from this morning)
2mg Lorazepam
2mg Alprazolam
0.1mg Clonodine
200mg Hydroxyzine (100mg this morning, 100mg right now)
200mg Promethazine (100mg this morning, 100mg right now)
3000mg Gabapentin (2g this morning, 1g right now)

Going to have a bad ass sleep tonight. Yes sir! 14 to 16 hours of sleep here I come lol

Last night was a 150mg iv black tar which was retardedly strong cause I got a nice several hr high through my 100mg a day methadone, not saying I was uncontrollably passing out high but felt pretty nice off that tiny amount of tar

1.5mg Xanax (blue footballs)
2mg Clonazepam
A nice weed/resin bong pack since it's that time of the month where everyone is broke!

Feeling pretty relaxed from the benzos though and I'm ready to have a well rested night of sleep.

1.5mg Xanax (blue footballs)
2mg Clonazepam
A nice weed/resin bong pack since it's that time of the month where everyone is broke!

Feeling pretty relaxed from the benzos though and I'm ready to have a well rested night of sleep.

the loser's drug. tripping on dxm, but at least I'm relaxed and not in pain. my cnxns in a new place suck