• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Well, I'm completely up the whatever.

Feeling seriously spun on 3 at this moment in time.

Although I moan about the crystal 3 because it takes ages to get where I want to be, one of its particular merits is that once you get there, the buzz is very motivational and has legs. Finished the last of my bag at about 2am this morning, got a couple hours of kip then up at 4.30 to polish off my tooter. Since then I've been working on 3 DIY projects and cooking a chilli con carne simultaneously; so fuck off women - men CAN multitask (if we have the right drugs...)

Just suppin my first Karpackie of the day which is helping to keep me on a roll.

However, I predict that by noon, I'll be a pissed up stroppy cunt who can't be arsed to do anything. Then the wife will get back from work, give me shit about the mess and it'll be fisticuffs by 1pm... :(

May have went a bit OTT with 3 this weekend.

Feeling slightly unwell :(

Only tried 3 once or twice and I think I must have been getting the shit stuff as I hated it....

Bought it from a very reputable vendor as well.

Never found it to be an issue when podgering 3-FPM. Definitely is when vaping it but not podgering for some reason. Probably cos I've only podgered towards the end of a sesh.

I said god damn Shammy, just podged about 150mg and immediately vaped ~80mg. I snorted it yesterday. NOW I see what all the fuss is about! =D Definitely got my morning of PhD thesis writing off to a kick start!

225mg positives - super productive thesis writing
225mg negatives - the second I hit BL there'sno going back

And yep, all 'bout dat ass =D

Is this your first time on 3? Do you find 31 comparable to any other substance? When I took 3 I'd never taken any stimulants before apart from MPA and was like eating washing powder

1vey

Last edited:
Just finished what was probably the best batch of 3 I've had since November 2014. Luvverly fluffy powder that ran beautifully clear right to the end. Every lungful providing a little flutter in my belly and loins followed by a wash of contentment. I'd forgotten it could be like that...

So that stuff I got that time that I emailed you the pic of (that I hated so much I threw most of it out).....that was then duff stuff then??

So that stuff I got that time that I emailed you the pic of (that I hated so much I threw most of it out).....that was then duff stuff then??

That was the sparkly stuff wasn't it? I wouldn't say it's duff exactly, but I prefer the powder generally as it has a very different effects profile and possesses a unique quality that the sparkly crystalline stuff lacks. Obviously both types vary in quality and good crystal can be more potent than bad powder, but IMO the crystal is basically a straight stimulant, whereas the powder has empathogenic, entactogenic, hallucinogenic, narcotic and totally hedonistic qualities as well. Vaping the crystal is just a means to an end, whereas simply the act of vaping the powder is pleasurable in its own right and days/nights can be lost in the vapour zone. Sorry to wax lyrical about this shit as a lot of people seem to think that 3 is a bit 'meh' - but good powder ticks all my boxes...

That was the sparkly stuff wasn't it? I wouldn't say it's duff exactly, but I prefer the powder generally as it has a very different effects profile and possesses a unique quality that the sparkly crystalline stuff lacks. Obviously both types vary in quality and good crystal can be more potent than bad powder, but IMO the crystal is basically a straight stimulant, whereas the powder has empathogenic, entactogenic, hallucinogenic, narcotic and totally hedonistic qualities as well. Vaping the crystal is just a means to an end, whereas simply the act of vaping the powder is pleasurable in its own right and days/nights can be lost in the vapour zone. Sorry to wax lyrical about this shit as a lot of people seem to think that 3 is a bit 'meh' - but good powder ticks all my boxes...
Not to mention your wifes box ;)

Yeah sparkly, glitery stuff.....was awful.

I got it from a reputable vendor too (whome I cant name even though they are no longer in business....although I may have mentioned to you who it was).

I'm not sure if it was necessarily that the stuff was duff but more that things that just aren't my cup of tea.

Each to their own though.... I wonder if a black market for 3 will exists if and when the ban finally takes effect.

I'm hoping it'll be available after the ban.

Currently enjoying some C-Liquid (n-cumyl-1-(5-fluoropentyl)indazole-3-carboxamide) and a nice bit of 3 on this sunny morning.

I feel I should be getting on with something...

What the fuck is c liquid? What does it do? You guys really are up for being lab rats ....i hope it does not backfire on you with serious health problems down the track..

What the fuck is c liquid? What does it do? You guys really are up for being lab rats ....i hope it does not backfire on you with serious health problems down the track..

Synthetic cannabinoids in liquid solution for use in vapes. Heavy shit basically...