• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Oh, 3!!!!

Why has no one commented on this thread lately? None of you been 3ing? Cloud? Sprout?

Evey

There's not much left to say about it to be honest, aside from the utra - high quality batch that has been available over the last 10 days or so, after putting up with the muck they have been selling for the last 6 months.

There's not much left to say about it to be honest, aside from the utra - high quality batch that has been available over the last 10 days or so, after putting up with the muck they have been selling for the last 6 months.

It's been around a while longer, trust me. ;)
That batch was fukkin' gold, though this almost hybrid clumpy-clear-crystal I got recently is a close contender.

Cowboy Chemists are the bane of my life, but with 3-FPM a lazy cook can easily create a 2/3/4-(poly-)Fluorophenmetrazine mix of toxic trash.

Maybe I'm imaging this but it seems to me that vendors seems to alternate between giving cut shite stuff and strong decent stuff. That's been my experience anyway. The last time I had some was strong but it was a lot more than I ordered well it seemed more than 2g anyway

Evey

Welcome to the world of RC's...
For Christ's sake do a little reading and less than £20 on digital scales.

Maybe now things with the NPS taking a back burner, vendors will feel less inclined to mix popular 3-F with the kilos of horse shit mexedrone or blahdeblah-caine etc... Or maybe not.

If its cut, leave reviews anywhere you can (obviously not here). Speak up or put up...!

Welcome to the world of RC's...
For Christ's sake do a little reading and less than £20 on digital scales.

No need to be snappy, Sprout, I was only commenting on what you wrote. People are not gna post if you're gna bit their heads off.

Evey

No need to be snappy, Sprout, I was only commenting on what you wrote. People are not gna post if you're gna bit their heads off.

Evey

Snappy?
You're on a HR forum discussing a chemical knocked up in a ChinaChemDungeon with massive dangers both known and otherwise, suggesting you have any way at all of knowing how much you've taken for both your safety and that of those who read your posts is far from. It's not snappy. It's what we're here for.

Yes a HR site that's why I mentioned it. How come when FUBAR mentions receiving cut 3FPM or any other member they don't get nasty posts too?

Was in an ok mood now feeling crap so staying off this thread for awhile.

Evey

Yes a HR site that's why I mentioned it. How come when FUBAR mentions receiving cut 3FPM or any other member they don't get nasty posts too?

Was in an ok mood now feeling crap so staying off this thread for awhile.

Evey

Try harder, please.

What another forum user does means fuck all in relation to self on the basis of personal responsibility and accountability.
The topic of impurities bore zero relation to advising known dosages.
Serious drug-HR discussion forum, separate area just for blogs - they stay separate simply so that a reader's funeral and mortality stay separate.

Maybe now things with the NPS taking a back burner, vendors will feel less inclined to mix popular 3-F with the kilos of horse shit mexedrone or blahdeblah-caine etc... Or maybe not.

If its cut, leave reviews anywhere you can (obviously not here). Speak up or put up...!

Received a measly 2g at1pm yesterday (so 1g each for me and t'missees). Had to use a different vendor which cost the same for 2g as I was paying for 5g from my usual. Was disappointed to find it was crystal which always tends to be a creeper with me. Unfortunately, it's nearly all gone just as its starting to kick in properly. It's undoubtedly very clean, but too straight stimmy for my liking. Hell, I didn't even smell like a midden within 10 minutes, so that's not bloody right. .

Well, my latest arrival of 3 in my preferred style, still just as good as ever. http://bit.ly/1X8Zf3L (Sorry in advance)

Enjoying some right now, and car looks like it needs a polish and a wax, might as well go do that.... Or continue to blast 'Best of Liquid Drum & Bass Mix #2' as loud as it will go. Having a completely detached house is good for this!