• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Synthetic cannabinoids in liquid solution for use in vapes. Heavy shit basically...
3 i understand as it is closely related to a once marketed and well researched drug. The noids i would not go near if you paid me. Too much unknown. Your mental and physical health is to valuable to play lab rat with in my opinion as a nurse. Recipe for disaster.

C-liquid really is a brilliant idea from a HR standpoint; no more 14 year old seizing in the street after filling a three skin blunt with Magic fucking Dragon or whatever, should be zero hotspots and relies on not having a £5 market stall vape pen.

THC suspension, Mr Consumer? ;)

OT: this tolerance break sucks but when half gram doses give little more than coffee I have little choice.
She's too magic to ruin.

Its a bit like saying one ROA for poisionous crap is more "HR" than another though no?

At the end of the day synthetic noids are still pretty vile things ....

Last edited:
Oh gee, G. You went there...
I'll pop over to the SCRA thread with my rant in a minute. ;)

I just think taking potent drugs with no established safety profile, toxicology studies or any research on the health effects on humans both short term and long term is madness. Especially noids when the natural alternative is so safe and has been used for thousands of years. It really makes me scratch my head.

I just think taking potent drugs with no established safety profile, toxicology studies or any research on the health effects on humans both short term and long term is madness. Especially noids when the natural alternative is so safe and has been used for thousands of years. It really makes me scratch my head.

Vouch. Although I'm in an area with no access to RC, I'd be apprehensive about short and long term side effects. SFP experience is a good example.

I just like the convenience, and it's ability to go unnoticed, but I hear what you're saying with regards to being a lab rat. :)

It's been pretty invaluable these last few weeks as a good way to get to sleep.

I just like the convenience, and it's ability to go unnoticed, but I hear what you're saying with regards to being a lab rat. :)

It's been pretty invaluable these last few weeks as a good way to get to sleep.

That's what I would love-the sleep! I never have enough...

Missing benzo's already.

If this juice can put me to sleep after taking 3 all day, it's okay in my book :)

ive noticed this batch of 3 causes quite bad tachycardia. actually, its just been happening lately with it, say tje last half dozen times. at first i loved 3 cos it was a wicked euphoric stim but didnt affect my pulse too mch. now i get really skitzy really fast whenever i use it cause my hearts beatin like a hammer. shame.

FUBAR - ive got a batch of the crystal for the first time and didnt really notice much difference, maybe more stimmy and less euphoric, but i dunno if thats just tolerance as it never feels like it did the first couple of months of trying it. ive never used it regularly so im thinking maybe you get a permanent tolerance to it--or its getting cut more often these days...

I received 2g of the crystal yesterday because the supplier who's had the pukka powder is out of bloody stock again. We've nearly done it all in and it was shite. No euphoria, no tranquility, no horniness, just empty stimulation. Bah!

I received 2g of the crystal yesterday because the supplier who's had the pukka powder is out of bloody stock again. We've nearly done it all in and it was shite. No euphoria, no tranquility, no horniness, just empty stimulation. Bah!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there two types of "crystal"...the powdery kind that has small glittery crystals within it and the stuff that comes as pure crystals not dissimilar in appearance to meth or crack?

The first kind is still really powdered though not sold as crystals??

Its weird that you find the crystal consistently dissapointing but the powder the goods. Maybe they are cutting the crystal like they do with the meth here in Australia..with MSM or something similar and recrystalising it so it appears pure. Either way sounds like you got ripped off of a completely different substance.

Or a completely different substance. Cant edit the above cause i am on mobile..

Have you tried clicking the icon that looks like a pencil in the bottom right of your post if you're in BL mobile version?

That's the post edit function....

Have you tried clicking the icon that looks like a pencil in the bottom right of your post if you're in BL mobile version?

That's the post edit function....
Yes but on Android it has a bug that deletes the entire post. It used to work but then i think they updated bluelights software and it suddenly started to just delete the post rather than let you edit them. They know about the bug apparently and are looking into it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there two types of "crystal"...the powdery kind that has small glittery crystals within it and the stuff that comes as pure crystals not dissimilar in appearance to meth or crack?

The first kind is still really powdered though not sold as crystals??

I dunno mate. I think the powder and crystals are sometimes mixed in varying ratios. I've only once bought the crystal as crystal (more expensive than the powder), but have many a time received the identical stuff when I've ordered powder. I suspect that the crystallisation process probably weeds out one or more of the other isomers, but Im probably talking shit.

I dunno mate. I think the powder and crystals are sometimes mixed in varying ratios.

I dunno, I've had the powder once and didn't think too much of it. However, that was from a vendor I've never used before; somebody else ordered it and I thought it to be suspiciously cheap. I did send a sample to WEDINOS and it came back as 3-FPM.

I got 3.5g of crystal yesterday and I've done 400mg. As mentioned above - the tachycardia from this batch seems a bit more increased, along with the vasoconstriction. It wouldn't surprise me if they've mixed in some of the mexedrone that they can't shift. However, it still vapes as good as usual.

I've never even contemplated ordering the 'glass crystal'. Has anyone tried it?

I took 4mg of metizolam and 1mg pyrazolam at 4am which gave me some annoying palpitations as they fought the 3-FPM. Although it made me a bit tired, and made me yawn a bit, no sleep did come. I did get to give my eyes a good rest though as I tried to sleep. I've got the beginnings of an appetite now so I might try some food and then resume with the 3.

EDIT: All three eggs in the house are cracked and dated 10th March. No poached eggs for me.

Last edited:
Yes but on Android it has a bug that deletes the entire post. It used to work but then i think they updated bluelights software and it suddenly started to just delete the post rather than let you edit them. They know about the bug apparently and are looking into it.

Really? That's wierd...mines Android and it seems to work fine....

Must be an isolated thing...