• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Seeing FUBAR is up waiting to go to some stinky paint workshop i think i might go sit on the verandah and have a few cold beers and a wee spliff of my mates nth coast outdoor sativa. Nice breeze up now so not too hot. You enjoy yourself today FUBAR

Seeing FUBAR is up waiting to go to some stinky paint workshop i think i might go sit on the verandah and have a few cold beers and a wee spliff of my mates nth coast outdoor sativa. Nice breeze up now so not too hot. You enjoy yourself today FUBAR

Yeh, kick a cunt while he's down, why don't you... :(

Perhaps the postie will be kind to me later.

I get confused with the word - is Bogan the same as the UK have 'chav'?

I hadn't read your vodka and milk - but when you think about 'White Russian' cocktail it's pretty much that with a liqour added. I don't actually drink milk and only use soy but I can't see it not working as it works will in coffee and brandy :D.

I try to avoid shots of tequila but it does go great with orange so I can imagine cinnamon working great (or even good quality drinking chocolate). When I say I avoid shots, I do often just have a quick swig when I'm pouring a drink.

I managed to make myself pretty ill yesterday with the coconut water monstrosity - something I will not be repeating :D

Yep, any milk pretender is good. Although I drink dairy milk in my tea, I usually try & buy Koko milk or some other non-dairy alternative to mix with the vod, just to try & reduce the phlegm levels (yum), though I did buy Soya milk today for the first time since my Vegan days many eons ago as it was on offer & my go-to Koko milk had sold out

I have 5 drinks on my bedside table - a cup of spicy chai, cup of mint tea, glass of squash & soda with ice, bottle of water & glass of red (2 for tonight/now, 2 for in the night/am & 1 justincase

Bought some lemongrass infused lime cordial to mix with gin as a hair of the dog type deal, although I'm probably going to end up drinking more than necessary. Tastes somewhat less shit than what I was doing before (mixing it right into orange juice).

Coffee. Its 6:25am and considering if i should pack the car and take off for a weeks surfing up the coast.

I think you should totally seize the moment. But I am slightly drunk and coming up on 2cb, so I would say that...

I think you should totally seize the moment. But I am slightly drunk and coming up on 2cb, so I would say that...
No i think you are right OM. I wont be able to get back up there for ages...tbe surf is bound to be better than here..i can see friends..free accommodation and i can restock the stash of mdma, dmt and good outdoor weed. I could get more acid too but i have so much thats kind of pointless

White Russian with buckfast in place of vodka at a big lebowski based chain, and it was delicious.