• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

A guy makes one of those over here. Calls it Rumble Fish.

Dangerously good.

Your sweet enough already my dear little sadiemonster :)

Driking KA black grape pop. Had some earlier and almost ralphed though, even though I love the fucking stuff, its really pissed me off you can't get it in big 2l bottles easily now anymore if at all :(

But thats because I'd had around half a gram of oxy in me, plugged. Just did the same with some ondansetron pills, powdered up in pliers, since my mortar and pestles are both occupied. Just about managed to keep my insides from becoming outside long enough to run to the house and get the pills, grind them up and stick them where the sun never shines (at least not without asking permission in writing first:p) without tossing my cookies. At least now I'll be able to keep more oxy in. Not sure how much morphine I've had (IM) either, since I'd just kinda got tempted and dipped a rig and filter into an extraction and shot the result. So my stomach ended up feeling a bit twitchy.

Green smoothie from local cafe. Tastes pretty good.Supposed to be super healthy. Might start having one a day.

Vodka with a bump of speed added, for flavour...

Coffee and a bump was my goto every morning :D -

I wasn't supposed to be drinking this weekend so only had a couple of brandies and cokes (two for the full day) we just remembered the duty free tequila that we stored away .... Tequila ! Tequila with lime! Margarita's !

I love good tequila. ..especially Patron but it never fails to bring me undone.

I love good tequila. ..especially Patron but it never fails to bring me undone.

Now you're talking....Cafe Patron for me, only discovered a couple of years ago when I was feeling so tired meeting friends for a pub lunch that I thought a glass of wine would send me to sleep & asked for a drink that would wake me up. Several shots of coffee Patron later & I was raring to go. I hate the taste of Tequila, but that one masks it beautifully

Now you're talking....Cafe Patron for me, only discovered a couple of years ago when I was feeling so tired meeting friends for a pub lunch that I thought a glass of wine would send me to sleep & asked for a drink that would wake me up. Several shots of coffee Patron later & I was raring to go. I hate the taste of Tequila, but that one masks it beautifully
Yeah Cafe Patron is wicked. I have a bottle here atm i was given for my birthday. Too easy to drink.

Yeah Cafe Patron is wicked. I have a bottle here atm i was given for my birthday. Too easy to drink.
I made the mistake of not just keeping it for special occasions as I could only get it on Amazon before, then my local supermarket had some small bottles (at a ridiculous price) AND there was a security tag on the bottle inside the box that myself & the till person weren't aware of, AND the alarm went off as I walked out, but no-one did anything & I carried on walking as I knew I was innocent. Wished they'd stopped me when I got home though and discovered the very unclassy tag on my beautiful bottle.
That's all irrelevant anyway, but that was the bottle that made me start finding it a bit sickly & it kinda lost the magic it had when it was difficult to find & an occasional treat. I'm going to save it for for stimulant-lacking pub shot purposes in future (not a regular feature in my life)

Just boshed a post work bottle of ginger wine (£3.50, 13.5℅ ). Luvverly...

Plus 2L of 9℅ Karpackie...

(Hic...)

Last edited:
I like Stones Mac with a bit of lemonade and a sqeeze of fresh lime juice. Posh hey ;)

I like Stones Mac with a bit of lemonade and a sqeeze of fresh lime juice. Posh hey ;)

Aye, I love a whiskey Mac using a nice single malt and Stones. Got quite into it when I worked in an offy. Not had one for ages - think I'll have to rectify that...

Strongest thing i had all day was an apple juice. I hope it was the columbian version you are talking about Bear

Strongest thing i had all day was an apple juice. I hope it was the columbian version you are talking about Bear

This is pretty desperate but I'm out of mixers - tequila and coconut water.

It's both revolting and good for you :D

(Apple juice and vodka is a great drink)