• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Yep it was an achievement especially as i was constantly invited to wine dinners and tastings and probably averaged about 30 free bottles from reps a week. I just built up my cellar. It was really easy tbh.

Yep it was an achievement especially as i was constantly invited to wine dinners and tastings and probably averaged about 30 free bottles from reps a week. I just built up my cellar. It was really easy tbh.

I have to sadly admit that there is no way I could do that - unless I had unlimited quantities of alternative substances...

Have to admit I cracked pretty quickly and had a beer with dinner. Still gonna make a conscious effort to cut back as I've slowly gone from one to three drinks on an average night to a fair few over the course of 2017, but alas the prospect of going from a beautifully indulgent weekend to a completely sober work week sounded pretty frustrating.

I should probably get a hobby or something. :D

I thought I had alcohol poisoning the week before I was that ill (hubby was getting a bit worried and he has seen me in some states). Two weeks tomorrow for me and I feel so much better for it.

I have been on a diet as I wanted to lose some weight before summer got here, the drinking was really hampering my progress as I wasn't exercising either. Thankfully back on track with that as well and managed to lose 12kg so far.

Woop, well done Bear! I have to factor in the alcohol to calorie count when I'm watching my weight..I'm pathetically pleased with myself at the moment that I've managed to break the week-day-morning double-shot habit in the last week or so......the evening bottle of wine is not a challenge I'm ready to face yet however...

Woop, well done Bear! I have to factor in the alcohol to calorie count when I'm watching my weight..I'm pathetically pleased with myself at the moment that I've managed to break the week-day-morning double-shot habit in the last week or so......the evening bottle of wine is not a challenge I'm ready to face yet however...

Thanks - I'm actually really pleased at my weight loss. I was starting to like my brandy in my morning coffee a little bit too much - a standard pub measure would be 150 calories but home measures are a bit different. When you add that and the few drinks with lunch, in the afternoon then of an evening they soon add up.

I found that keeping a food diary really helps - it can be a bit of a ball ache for the first week or so setting it up but after you have all your regular foods entered it only takes a few minutes per meal. I use 'mynetdiary' free and simple to set up.

I'm not really off the drink - I just don't fancy one and the break has really helped me break the habit of drinking for the sake of it. I don't even fancy one which is a strange feeling in itself.

Beetroot, carrot, pear and ginger juice - I love fresh juice, it's so refreshing and feels really healthy (even though it can spike your sugar levels and not as healthy as just eating the stuff).

I think I might hafta knock up a cup of hash cocoa tonight, and maybe even use it to wash down a couple of Valium, in order to celebrate a quiet night without the racket from the dehumidifiers that have been going since the flood -- and avoid the paradoxical inability to sleep for the all-pervading, deathly silence .....

I think I might hafta knock up a cup of hash cocoa tonight, and maybe even use it to wash down a couple of Valium, in order to celebrate a quiet night without the racket from the dehumidifiers that have been going since the flood -- and avoid the paradoxical inability to sleep for the all-pervading, deathly silence .....

We struggle to sleep without the noise of the AC's, it's a big problem here as people get so used them during the hot months that during the cold months we still use them but without the compressor on. Mind you valium and a hash cocoa will sort that out.

My aircon is totally silent. Its ducted into each room. The noisy bit is outside and cant be heard inside. I couldn't live without it in summer and i switch it over to be a heater in winter. Fucking magic.

I might have a bubble hash Milo ( hot choccy drink) and eat the oxys i popped out of their foil the other night and promptly forgot about. Dont feel like booze tonight. FUBAR has turned me off the thought with his sherry *puke*

I'm awaiting the guy from the Liquor store to show up - I will probably be pissed and then fall asleep by 3pm

I am just about to put .3g of uber bubble hash into hot choccy and gulp down 100 mg of oxy. 40 er and 60 ir. Oh an some phenergan lol

Promethazine gives me a dreadful hangover, if I take enough of it to knock me out (60 mg). And I'm on a bit of a break from opies. Still, whatever lights your candle .....

My aircon is totally silent. Its ducted into each room. The noisy bit is outside and cant be heard inside. I couldn't live without it in summer and i switch it over to be a heater in winter. Fucking magic.

Nice, I like the split units where the compressor is usually on the roof - we have the wall units (ugly square things), they do a great job of cooling the air but they are pretty noisy especially if you crank them up. It's 38 at the moment so a bit cooler than yesterday.

We struggle to sleep without the noise of the AC's, it's a big problem here as people get so used them during the hot months that during the cold months we still use them but without the compressor on. Mind you valium and a hash cocoa will sort that out.

Atm I keep my telly on when I sleep for background noise but if I don't have that I have a fan for white noise. Get in summer and winter. I can't sleep with silence.