• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I very rarely drink vodka anymore but, when I do, it tends to be with some form of apple juice. Melon juice is also quite nice with vodka or rum.

I love melon juice (One of my faves) - have you had 'Midori' ? Apple juice and vodka is a great combo - appletizer vodka lots of ice <3

Yeah I tried Midori in Scotland purely because of the show 'Still Game' :)

The problem with vodka appletizer is that it goes down too easy for me and I end up paralytic very easily!

Yeah I tried Midori in Scotland purely because of the show 'Still Game' :)

The problem with vodka appletizer is that it goes down too easy for me and I end up paralytic very easily!

I've not heard about 'Still game' before - sounds like fun (if it is Scotish - I'll need subtitles though).

Paralyitc - heading there atm :D

This is pretty desperate but I'm out of mixers - tequila and coconut water.

It's both revolting and good for you :D

(Apple juice and vodka is a great drink)

I know I've already mentioned milk as a vodka mixer, but do not underestimate it's mixer beauty.
With normal Tequila I'd put a bit of sweetener in the milk like caramel syrup or honey, loads of ice, mix it up, lovely (I say that without ever having done that with normal Tequila I admit, so my 'lovely' claim may not be true)
Before I spoilt Cafe Patron as my treat by buying it too often, I just mixed it with milk & ice as it's so sweet that no sweetener needed with the milk, but I'm guessing you've just got normal Tequila.
Have you tried Tequila shots with orange slices & cinnamon instead of lemon & salt? I found that a lot more bearable than the lemon & salt method

I hadn't read your vodka and milk - but when you think about 'White Russian' cocktail it's pretty much that with a liqour added. I don't actually drink milk and only use soy but I can't see it not working as it works will in coffee and brandy :D.

I try to avoid shots of tequila but it does go great with orange so I can imagine cinnamon working great (or even good quality drinking chocolate). When I say I avoid shots, I do often just have a quick swig when I'm pouring a drink.

I managed to make myself pretty ill yesterday with the coconut water monstrosity - something I will not be repeating :D

I got a case of some lovely cru Beaujolais last week and i dont think its going to last long. Superb wine. So much better than Beaujolais Nouveau or Beaujolais villages...superb summer drinking.

I got a case of some lovely cru Beaujolais last week and i dont think its going to last long. Superb wine. So much better than Beaujolais Nouveau or Beaujolais villages...superb summer drinking.

Fuckin tart..!

Hook, line and sinker... ;)

Better finish this Karpackie and vodka off pronto, then have a wank. Got to be up for work in a few hours...
You enjoy that. While you are working i will be at the pub getting pissed.

I made a chicken and vegetable bake (fridge cleaner) and opened a bottle of red wine to go with it (Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon) - pretty nice for a cheap bottle.

It's strange how wine can make you feel so drunk or dizzy compared to other alcoholic drinks.

I made a chicken and vegetable bake (fridge cleaner) and opened a bottle of red wine to go with it (Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon) - pretty nice for a cheap bottle.

It's strange how wine can make you feel so drunk or dizzy compared to other alcoholic drinks.
It certainly gets me smashed and it tastes damn good too.

It was pretty strange as I felt rather drunk after a few glasses but by the time I was finished the bottle I felt fine again :(. Opened another one just to gauge the effects so I could compare, I felt rather drunk after the second bottle.

Awaiting the guy from the liquor store to arrive :)

Opened a third ...pissed all over sounds about right.

I never normally open a second bottle but I was enjoying it. It was cheap bottle that I normally make into Sangria but it went down well enough on its own. Sangria goes great with BBQ

I often open a second. .if the first one is good it never lasts long...i have opened a third a handful of times...its not pretty.