• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

no you do not you lil lair :D I see. a wed Donluipumbopping abiut : Henehe :)

Evey

You can go on as a guest but chose your handle. I chose a different handle to my bluelight username, but it sounds enough like my normal handle that nobody had problems guessing it :D

If any of you fine pplz are on TC later I may be around. Was going to pop in just now pretty chilled blasting some AC/DC, was on form for chattin some rubbish to my fellow BL brethren. Maybe later if it's up and working after this family meal is over. I'll no doubt be zonked by then...matey is heading round with some new strain of weed which is 14% CBD 8o between that and all the other chillmeds I've consumed already plus the 8th of nepal's finest in the pocket I'm sure I should be pretty damn chilled to the bone by then :) %)

Hopefully chat to some of ya later guys. peace out now from the Sid the Saturday Slothcreature =D

Me and squidinsunglasses are in there now if anyone wants to join in

I am back from the bacon and egg roll mission. Anyone still around for a chat?

I'm going to poke my head in. Ketamine is making things difficult, so it could be fun!

Aww, it's empty now. Just got back, was hoping to have someone to chat to while I wait for the residual stimulation to expire.

I think there should be a communal meet-up time, like for instance 10pm every evening.

Regardless im online now mofo's!

Last edited:
Unless he has one of those microscopic cameras mate we'd be struggling to see it ;)

The worm, as the ladies call him :D

Unless he has one of those microscopic cameras mate we'd be struggling to see it ;)

The worm, as the ladies call him :D

Only the ladies prone to exaggeration :)

I heard he uses an electron microscope for online cock shots ;)

He once flashed his penis to a bluelight moderator. He was given a temp ban for soliciting :p
Christians these days! Tut tut Raas

You guys do know about http://tripsit.me/ right? Great banter there in the chat with druggards from all over the world.

No webcam facility >>> No Raasy Penis viewings >>> No Sid and FUBAR

gawww, I'm jealous. Why do drug forums seem to collect at least half normal people.

You go to Christian sites and most users are recluses who's vocabulary is limited to the bible and will only respond with shite like "THE ONLY WAY TO LIFE IS THROUGH JESUS". It really creeps me out.

<chelle34> how can I pray for you Gibberer
<Gibberer> My left toenail is ingrowing slightly
<Gibberer> sort it out, please
<chelle34> I am sorry to hear that
<chelle34> Lord right now I pray for Gibberers toe that you will heal it. I know it is painful for Gibberer to walk so I pray in your mighty Name Jesus that Gibberers toe is healed. In Your Might Name Jesus I Pray Amen
<Gibberer> Thank you.
<Gibberer> Didn't work...
<Gibberer> Can you try again?
<chelle34> Gibberer God's healing isn't always instant
<Gibberer> ok, i'll give it 10 minutes then report back
<chelle34> Gibberer you have to see the doctor and get it removed
<Gibberer> I think this may be the true way to act

Last edited: