• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

Spice/k2 are pure evil, we had a blend in n.ireland called magic that was weaker than spice but I remember smoking a bit one night and it made me sick, the opposite of what cannabis/hash do for me

Out of the dozen or so times I've bought this shit, the only times I've enjoyed it was with 3-fpm. That was very trippy

How strange, I saw a similar scene a couple of days ago in a West Yorkshire town. Daytime, in a tiny self-proclaimed city centre 'park'. Two guys, one passed out and sprawled belly up on low-growing evergreen bushes next to a pool of vomit, the other on the lawn, crawling on all four and looking totally puzzled. A group of people was trying to move the man on the bushes, who was a rather big lad.
It didn't look like fun at all. Another huge problem being created by silly prohibitionist law, never seen anybody in that state after smoking weed. Yes, you can get the odd whitey, but it's rare to end up like a zombie. Unable to speak or stand up. For hours.
I'm sure there must be something about it considering that so many people are getting hooked (or maybe it's just because it's cheap?) but after reading the comments on Bluelight and seeing the press coverage I'm not planning to get Spiced Up any time soon personally.

By the way, interesting how the article is in the Telegraph Lifestyle Men/Thinking Man section...

Yep these synthetic noids are nasty in my opinion. Combined with the chronic low IQ of the people of Wrexham and their predisposition to Borderline Personality Syndrome its a recipe for disaster.

Back in the nick in the wing i was on had a the most legal high coming to our camp the most, we just made it like child pictures and cut it into strips, think we used to get ak47??? Then it was another one with just name but was like that ak47, but the stuff av seen on tv down England was nothing like the stuff we got, it was very intense and nuts to start with but mellowed to a good stone , first time I smoked it behind my door one skinner did me all night was crazy that first night , kept thinking someone was gonna walk into my cell lol or when you smoked it you realised you where in the nick and it was nuts lol but always chilled out to a mellow stone , I smoked about 6 month if not more every day. Seen boys hitting para first time smoking & shit as it was it was a good laugh cos the first time was intense, but never seen the shit in English jail , fits and shit people going nuts stuff we had just was a bit intense then went into a nice stone that with a bit of subby get a little gouch lol always a weekend thing for the long dub ups, few ml of subs and a bit of that , my camp where getting on different names, and we where getting subby in return for it, so was win win, main boy missus who done earned a few bob out, the booy lived well and make sure his camp where looked after, his way of making sure he had decent back up, cause it was an easy time , borderline an enjoyable time, had it all lol tackle the lot for this legal high, nothing like you see people taking fits and shit , fuck knows how we got shit it wasn't like that, thank fuck!

Back in the nick in the wing i was on had a the most legal high coming to our camp the most, we just made it like child pictures and cut it into strips, think we used to get ak47??? Then it was another one with just name but was like that ak47, but the stuff av seen on tv down England was nothing like the stuff we got, it was very intense and nuts to start with but mellowed to a good stone , first time I smoked it behind my door one skinner did me all night was crazy that first night , kept thinking someone was gonna walk into my cell lol or when you smoked it you realised you where in the nick and it was nuts lol but always chilled out to a mellow stone , I smoked about 6 month if not more every day. Seen boys hitting para first time smoking & shit as it was it was a good laugh cos the first time was intense, but never seen the shit in English jail , fits and shit people going nuts stuff we had just was a bit intense then went into a nice stone that with a bit of subby get a little gouch lol always a weekend thing for the long dub ups, few ml of subs and a bit of that , my camp where getting on different names, and we where getting subby in return for it, so was win win, main boy missus who done earned a few bob out, the booy lived well and make sure his camp where looked after, his way of making sure he had decent back up, cause it was an easy time , borderline an enjoyable time, had it all lol tackle the lot for this legal high, nothing like you see people taking fits and shit , fuck knows how we got shit it wasn't like that, thank fuck!

Sorry FTT, but I don't think I understood a word of that sentence (pun intended ;) ). You benzoed off yer tits again?

Haha it's late now mate.

Saying stuff we got in the nick wasn't like the stuff you see on tv of English jail, people taking fits and stuff, our stuff was intense then went to a nice stone, stuff i have seen on the English jail people not in control of their own body basically, thankfully we never got none like that, sure it was AK something we where getting, sent on pictures, that where done like a kid had done it, it passed no problem, dogs couldn't smell it. You never got very much for your half of baccy, enough for a day at most, i was well looked after so i was never gonna say I thought it was shit what we where handing out lol he let me buy my own sheets & i was able to get what I wanted, he only done that for his camp, had it good , it was almost enjoyable for a while had everything through the stuff. Hope you can read that better pal , probably me writing in half Scottish I can't help it, and the drugs don't make it better

Haha it's late now mate.

Saying stuff we got in the nick wasn't like the stuff you see on tv of English jail, people taking fits and stuff, our stuff was intense then went to a nice stone, stuff i have seen on the English jail people not in control of their own body basically, thankfully we never got none like that, sure it was AK something we where getting, sent on pictures, that where done like a kid had done it, it passed no problem, dogs couldn't smell it. You never got very much for your half of baccy, enough for a day at most, i was well looked after so i was never gonna say I thought it was shit what we where handing out lol he let me buy my own sheets & i was able to get what I wanted, he only done that for his camp, had it good , it was almost enjoyable for a while had everything through the stuff. Hope you can read that better pal , probably me writing in half Scottish I can't help it, and the drugs don't make it better

Heh, I forgot you were Scottish - that's why I couldn't understand you :D
But yeh, I get what you're saying now, thanks. I guess you were just lucky to be getting 5f-AKB-48 as that's one of the 'safer' cannabinoids I believe (presuming thats the one you meant?). The problem with all that stuff is that there's so many formulas around that it can be a lottery which one you get. Then there's probably quite a lot of variation in the strength of the solutions made up for spraying. Although I'm sure that the extreme reactions portrayed in the media are comparatively rare, a susceptible person unknowingly receiving a much stronger batch and having just one toke too many, can suddenly find himself having a frightening panic attack, or on a life support machine with multiple organ failure.

Water , axotone , certain kind a paper so you didn't see it ,water marks, we used a certain kind of card , that was the dearest of it all, the best paper/card came from a certain card making set, one boy missus was doing it, he got out and his missus showed one of my camps missus and that's how we ended up with the turn, loads of people where trying it but none could get it as good as ours, even we didn't know why because we knew people where spraying more on than us, dunno if it's was just we had the perfect mix we had , but we had everything through it , phone , all the drugs we wanted, smashed everyday and was good to speak to family not on the jail phones , hated them, we knew we where free to use the phone between 10pm & 6am , they can't come through your door. If it was your turn at the weekend I would just risk it lol was para sometimes got to say lol , did ok in there but i was known before I even went inside.

When I was in Australia I was punting weed. Most of my customers were homeless and aboriginals who'd got addicted to a legal cannabinoid (kronik I think it was called) then when it was made illegal took to smoking green cuz it cured the withdrawals. Most of them said they needed to blaze a good few grams of weed to feel anything. I don't touch weed now, but I wouldn't touch the synthetics with a 10ft barge pole, media hype or not

I had chronic a few times. It was actually not bad. It was jwh-018. It was huge where i live due to the amount of coal miners here who get piss tested. It certainly wasn't as bad as the shit that came after it.

Please do not mention W***ham. As far as this site is concerned, LL postcodes start from LL15, and there is nothing but a smouldering crater between Chester and Oswestry.

Just sayin'.

And since all the formerly-legal highs aren't legal anymore anyway, please, people, for the love of all that is sane and wholesome, can't you just, you know, grow some actual real, live weed? LEDs are ready for prime time now; half the power consumption of metal halide or sodium, and no heavily-inductive ballast coil and hence no unfortunate tendency to stick the timer contacts closed necessitating a thump to release them. And you know exactly what you're getting, there are no dodgy chemicals in it and you aren't funding people-trafficking or terrorism (unless it's via your electricity company; but they would never invest in anything remotely dishonest or unsavoury, would they?) or exploiting vulnerable people, nor creating explosion hazards for your neighbours. Just sayin', again. This has been a Party Political Broadcast brought to you by the Old Skool Stoner Hippies party .....

I'm sure some scrupulous types stocked up loads just to sell to the homeless after the ban :/

Or bongshop owners who couldn't face having to throw away tons of product. Poor guise..

^ damn straight julie.

Synthetics are awful, i hate em.
I vaped a bit of pure powder synth noids a few years back (jwh 250 i think, and another one that i forget the alphabet soup name for - AM1101 or something like that? May be way off).
Stayed the fuck away from the latter-gen ones...but i dunno, the whole thing is scary.

The randomly-dosed (with unknown chemicals) blends are particuarly terrifying.

I love me some cannabis, partly because it's so harmless.
I can completely overdo it, and wake up the next day feeling great.
Or i can be a heavy stoner for months and go back across the country to visit my folks for 10 days, and have absolutely no withdrawals.
It's amazing shit. I love weed. Shit, this is my 20th year as a pothead this year. How time flies.
And since i started vaping about 5 years ago, it feels healthy and not at all harmful to my health and wellbeing.

Definitely. Grow more pot, kids :)

and if you do, be sure to hand it some to the homeless for free, fuck people selling blended products.

I have noticed a few beggars up north frozen in place on this stuff recently, they look proper strange just slumped on the floor.