• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

The prisons are full with spice in the UK... i believe that people are experiencing physical withdrawal symptoms as well as overdose which are not associated with 'natural' cannabinoids.

It's obviously big cheese just now, my dad just told me that he's been reading the newspapers and he's terrified about this new drug called spice.

Reminds me of my da, during the meph boom, asking if any of the plant food he sold would get one high. I think he was considering asking customers for ID.

Quick reminder about the survey up on the banner - open to anyone who has used a synth 'noid at least once (which counts me out) in their lifetime.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/814644/

If you have and have the time to complete the survey it would very much be appreciated. If done already then a belated thanks!

Quick reminder about the survey up on the banner - open to anyone who has used a synth 'noid at least once (which counts me out) in their lifetime.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/814644/

If you have and have the time to complete the survey it would very much be appreciated. If done already then a belated thanks!

Already done! There are no awkward questions, so there's no excuse for not doing it..

Just completed the survey - the whole "Wrexham Zombie" news thing reminded me of a time a (moronically) accepted an offer to share an unknown synthetic cannabinoid joint with a total stranger while waiting for a head shop to get a delivery of the stuff I actually wanted (stims, benzos, etc), and it rendered me almost totally incapacitated... unable to think, barely able to move... I often wonder what the 'noid in question was, but I wonder if it was something similar to this Wrexham 'Spice'?

Mind you, the vast number of available compounds means I'll probably never know!

8e6d0bc25df590ca5287fa574109a079.jpg

Me and the missus were walking through Piccadilly Gardens, a week ago today, and there was a homeless guy spazzing around on the floor, foaming at the mouth. I immediately thought he was having a seizure, until he got onto all fours, and started darting towards people, like he was possessed. Everyone in the street had stopped to try and figure out what to do, and pretty much all of us had no idea, because he kept freezing, and then quickly moving again. I dragged the missus away, because I didn't want to know what was coming next. We saw an ambulance not far from where he was, not long after, which I'm guessing was for him. It was one of the most disturbing drug-related things I've ever seen, and I still can't quite believe what a bizarre state the guy was in. I had no idea that 'Spice' was such an issue, until I Googled it, and the first result was about Manchester city centre and its huge problem.

I had JWH-250 powder, when it was legal, which I dosed properly, when I used it. I found it very pleasant, and similar to weed. I believe this is because the JWH series of chemicals (or at least some of them) also act on CBD sites (like weed), which has antipsychotic properties, and helps to control the psychedelic effects. However, the other synthetics I've read up on don't act on CBD sites, and may even fuck around with other neurotransmitters that weed doesn't. I, for one, wouldn't dare touch any of what is being sold now, and it worries me that people can sell the shit to vulnerable people, and then sleep at night, after seeing what it does to them. The cunts should be made to smoke a massive bong of what they sell. I know the police are all over it, and quite a few dealers have been caught, in just the last week. This is what happens when legal highs get banned, so people have loads left over, and want to get rid of them. So, another massive triumph for prohibition, as always! :!

I'm ashamed to say that I once smoked this, probably around 4-5 years ago now. A blend called clockwork orange, it was way too strong, made me feel like i was dying, my heart was pounding unbelievably fast. That one use gave me something called visual snow syndrome, and now I see flashing static over everything, smoking that shit was the worse choice I've ever made. I wish time travel was possible, I'd do anything not to see this static.

It's scary to think permanent damage like that can come from a single use, but at the same time having tried one of these horrible fucking blends myself it doesn't seem that farfetched. Someone actually "gifted" a packet of black mamba to me when I was having a party at my flat, presumably because they tried it once and had no desire to continue. Hated the stuff but still resorted to it when I was out of weed. I remember once some dude from an ASDA work night out that I didn't really know came back to mine to try it.... I've never seen someone go from chilled to proper panicked so fast. We shared about a third of the joint he rolled before he started freaking out and had to leave haha.

Me and the missus were walking through Piccadilly Gardens, a week ago today, and there was a homeless guy spazzing around on the floor, foaming at the mouth. I immediately thought he was having a seizure, until he got onto all fours, and started darting towards people, like he was possessed. Everyone in the street had stopped to try and figure out what to do, and pretty much all of us had no idea, because he kept freezing, and then quickly moving again. I dragged the missus away, because I didn't want to know what was coming next. We saw an ambulance not far from where he was, not long after, which I'm guessing was for him. It was one of the most disturbing drug-related things I've ever seen, and I still can't quite believe what a bizarre state the guy was in. I had no idea that 'Spice' was such an issue, until I Googled it, and the first result was about Manchester city centre and its huge problem.

I had JWH-250 powder, when it was legal, which I dosed properly, when I used it. I found it very pleasant, and similar to weed. I believe this is because the JWH series of chemicals (or at least some of them) also act on CBD sites (like weed), which has antipsychotic properties, and helps to control the psychedelic effects. However, the other synthetics I've read up on don't act on CBD sites, and may even fuck around with other neurotransmitters that weed doesn't. I, for one, wouldn't dare touch any of what is being sold now, and it worries me that people can sell the shit to vulnerable people, and then sleep at night, after seeing what it does to them. The cunts should be made to smoke a massive bong of what they sell. I know the police are all over it, and quite a few dealers have been caught, in just the last week. This is what happens when legal highs get banned, so people have loads left over, and want to get rid of them. So, another massive triumph for prohibition, as always! :!

i've not been to Manchester in 2 years, (I actually left partly due to a crack head trying to kill me after attempting to double cross me over two bags of H) and I don't remember anything like that, it's pretty scary, make's me glad i'm now on the sunny side of the Penines.

Also I completely forgot I created this thread!

i've not been to Manchester in 2 years, (I actually left partly due to a crack head trying to kill me after attempting to double cross me over two bags of H) and I don't remember anything like that, it's pretty scary, make's me glad i'm now on the sunny side of the Penines.

Also I completely forgot I created this thread!

Is there a sunny side of the Pennines?

To: fighting the toot, it's funny that you're talking about that because I'm in prison right now and that's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm in the US though and had a couple friends do it, They're at different camps now. I'm trying to get my own thing started spraying it on the papers, got a phone, trying to work on the next step