• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

I do thats the thing i love it when i cant even lift my head oh how i miss those days. Though i do remember they used to say that red seal we used to get from afghanistan was laced with opium so maybe thats what i loved
I would imagine it to be an urban myth.
Opium isn't cheap enough to lace Cannabis with and is not potent enough to add much - even with zero opioid tolerance you need a blob around the size of a garden pea. Not to mention it's remarkably tricky to vapourise efficiently, you can't (or shouldn't I suppose) just lob it on whatever you're combusting.

Sprout

You are right i would say and i was still starting out back then but i do remember that other myth they used to tell us that if you took lsd seven times you went insane and i would just say too late

Sprout

You are right i would say and i was still starting out back then but i do remember that other myth they used to tell us that if you took lsd seven times you went insane and i would just say too late
Maybe thats whats wrong with me...i kept taking acid after time number six. I guess i am completely fucked then :)

I stopped using synths a while back because the side-effects just became too worrying. I had been smoking 5F-AKB-48 and, when I couldn't get that, I went for THJ-2201 (absolutely awful). It seems that these fluorinated synthetic cannabinoids are rather harmful. I had noticed the pains with 5F-AKB-48 but it was when I went for THJ-2201 that I really noticed it. I put up with the pains until they reached my gonads. From what I read, these pains seem to be caused by a build up of sodium fluoroacetate - a rather nasty compound. The metabolic half-life that is touted for this seems to be about right as the pains had mostly disappeared after a few days of discontinuation. I noticed far more pains and other worrying side-effects with the THJ-2201, which may be something to do with the naphthalene ring or whatever the correct terminology is.

Is there anyone who is still smoking the fluorinated noids, or has in the past, and experienced these kinds of pains? If not, it may be down to my individual biology and I'm reading too much into the pains. I just wanted to give a little heads up because I'm now paranoid about some nasty health problems in a much less distant future than I anticipated.

Sounds nasty Don. Have you had a thorough checkup since? Bloods and urine etc. I might be worth doing.

No I've not been to the doctor in six years :\ The pains have gone now except for the odd one in my calves but I can't definitely attribute that to the noids because I'd had those before from, what I assume, is smoking tobacco. I've also been taking the odd drug with vasoconstrictive effects. Aye, basically, I'm being a bloke and don't intend to go to the doctor until my leg is hanging off or my gonads form the balls of my feet :p

Its worth doing. A lot of health problems can be easily fixed / managed if detected early. I used to be the same but working in the hospital i have seen the results of ignoring health issues (and yes its mainly blokes) too many times and the results are often not pretty. You are probably fine though as you say the pains are gone but a check up wouldn't hurt. Not lecturing you or anything, just wearing my nurses cap :)

Its worth doing. A lot of health problems can be easily fixed / managed if detected early. I used to be the same but working in the hospital i have seen the results of ignoring health issues (and yes its mainly blokes) too many times and the results are often not pretty. You are probably fine though as you say the pains are gone but a check up wouldn't hurt. Not lecturing you or anything, just wearing my nurses cap :)

I know you're not lecturing; I appreciate it. I wouldn't share if I didn't care what you guys thought. I was smoking the shit basically every waking hour that I wasn't in work. I just know that my GP won't know what I'm talking about it if I start blabbing about fluorinated synthetic cannabinoids of fluoroacetate :\

What kind of pains?
Sharp, dull, rheumatic etc.?

Mostly pains in my limbs, they felt vascular in nature. They were mostly sharp pains that could be relieved a little bit by 'massaging them out'. There were also dull, pulsing pains. The odd cranial pain and chest pains, too. Shows my poor HR as these should probably be enough of a warning sign for me to have stopped much sooner.

You dont need to go into detail with your gp bro if thats your main concern. Just tell him you have experienced some pains which have gone away but you want a check up. It would be worth getting your blood pressure checked for sure anyway. The other tests will just show up any obvious abnormalities in liver function, kidneys etc. I dont think you need to go into specifics especially as you are not experiencing any acute symptoms now. A check up would be just for peace of mind.

In my limited knowledge; those kind of pains in the limbs are usually vascular as you say.
Fluoroacetate tox. aside it's good to remember that the newer gen. 'noids are highly efficient at receptors that Cannabis barely tickles - producing major tachycardia and hypertension.

I've no problem talking about the drugs with my GP because they know already but I thought if I elaborated a bit of the background information it could give them a bit of help when they were doing tests. I do, however, know how much doctors are having a pain in the arse with people like me self-diagnosing online haha. Aye I think I'll need to get an appointment because, as you say, ignoring these things can really change the nature of the severity if problems and how well it can be treated. Cheers :)

If you can talk to your doctor about drugs and feel comfortable then do so. The more information they have to go on the better. Its definitely a good idea to go Don. The earlier problems are detected the better the final outcome generally. Good luck bro.

I think the addition of opium to hash is probably a myth as sprout and zombie have stated it's too expensive and you'd need too much. A bit like how there was a rumour over here about speed being cut with heroin. I tried to explain to someone at work that this was impossible due to the very low oral ba of heroin and the fact it's 10+ times more expensive but he didn't know what I was taking about so I just left it.

Also a guy I knew used to smoke that black mamba blend and I've never seen anyone so fucked up from anything in my life. Just the smell of it used to give me a whitey. AFAIK it's available in the head shop in my town for about 20 quid a packet but I've no idea how much is in a packet. Plus it apparently produces opiate type Withdraws when stopped which I didn't think was even possible with a cannibanoid. Definitely some strange shit that's better off avoided.

Edit..... That sounds a bit like phlebitis Don. Might not be of course but if it is then it's easy treated. Take care bro.

I watched a fairly grim series about the drugs in the UK (Drug map of Britain). There was an episode dedicated to 'Black Mamba' and it was so depressing.

I am probably just an old-skool stoner hippy type, but ..... why would anyone bother synthesising an artificial version of something that can literally be grown out of the ground?

I actually enjoyed AB-FUBINACA (ridiculous name though) before the NPS Act. I got it because it was supposedly one of the most mild & real-cannabis like noids available, yet it was also £8-10 per gram and worked well orally at dosages of a few mg.

On the other hand, someone left a black mamba smoking blend at my flat once and it was pretty horrible.... ridiculously intense and liable to cause massive anxiety.

I tried JWH-18 i think it was. Pretty sure that was the original synthetic noid used in the original Spice packets years ago. It was actually really nice. I'd been smoking pot hardcore for 28 years and i really thought it felt like a really nice strong indica x sativa. I bought it a few times for the novelty and it was better value than weed price wise but i switched back as a large batch of fine nth coast outdoor sativa found its way into my possession. I never tried any of the other noids and quite frankly a lot of them sound bloody horrible.

Although they can and do cause a lot of damage, I was a massive fan of synthetic cannabinoids for years. 5F-AKB48 was always my favourite, though I also happened to enjoy JWH-018 (the original synthetic cannabinoid in Spice), AB-FUBINACA, 5F-PB-22, and 5F-JWH-018.

As you can probably tell, my favourite synthetic noids are from the 5F family, they always seemed to hit the spot for me.

A near-death experience due to an overdose and a severe addiction to it required for me to change my ways tough.