• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumb of val n lotta caffeine

Fuckin car woes got me broke til I sell the wagon and even then...

Need a brick in my head lmao

I know the feeling :\

I drink coffee all day long, specially to wake up early every day!! ( I don't like waking up too early.. )

Last edited:
Line of cocaine
Strip beds, put on laundry and fold towels
Line of cocaine
Do dishes and clean house
Line of cocaine
Reply back to work emails
Line of cocaine
Do gardening.

There has GOT to be a better way to stay motivated but there is nothing else in the house.
Cocaine sucks.

cocaine pretty much does suck ~ ha. and gardening + weed seems to work best, in my opinion tho

Not into weed, annoyingly. It's like Olives. They look so tasty and I REALLY wanna enjoy it, so I try again and again, and nothing.

I use coke for a quick pick-me-up, but does it have to make the back of my throat turn into a gluggy, numb mess? Hate the drip, hate the short life-span and I fucking hate gardening.

I need a amphetamine. THAT would keep me bubbly and motivated.

Seriously, fuck cocaine and it's bullshit "hip", "luxury" tags that wannabes use to describe it. Waste of fucking money. I get better stimulation dumping my head in a bucket of cold water.

30mg dxm
Tallboy of nat ice (couldn't wait until Friday however I did restrain myself to only one)
Gonna smoke pot when my landlord/housemate goes to work (he's chill but I don't want him knowing I smoke @ home)

I feel you on that, I also HATE the living shit out of cocaine. The biggest waste of money I can think of, literally. I mean, your damaging your body/mind for a 30 minute high that's not even 1/2 as euphoric as you thought it would be.
I've done coke twice in my life, it wasn't shitty coke either, I got all the effects it was supposed to give me. A little stimulation, numbness tounge and throat from that nasty ass fucking drip, and that god awful comedown from just a 30 minute high!? FUCK THAT.
At least with amphetamines, it lasts hours, and you DON'T have to snort them, taking them orally works just as good. Cocaine sucks ass.

Anyways, just woke up about an hour ago, the only thing I've done so far is of course wash my face and brush my teeth, and dose my 80mg of methadone.
When that starts to peak, gonna take some Xanax, promethazine, and hydroxyzine to get a euphoric high. :D

See you guys later!

30mg dxm
Tallboy of nat ice (couldn't wait until Friday however I did restrain myself to only one)
Gonna smoke pot when my landlord/housemate goes to work (he's chill but I don't want him knowing I smoke @ home)

What does taking a low dose of DXM daily do for you? Just curious.

I'm not high now, actually slightly hungover from some gross boxed wine last night. But I had some coffee earlier. Might pack a lip soon.

Well I got through the second half the of the day with several espressos and promising myself a smoke break after ticking off each item on my "todo" list.

Generally cannot take coke after 7pm anyways as it seems to keep me awake hours after the effects have worn off.

On a plus side, my gardens and lawn look terrific. ^.^

My methadone is peaking, can feel that come up opiate feeling, which I fucking LOVE. That's why I love methadone so much, it lasts forever, and it's the best peak I can ask in a opiate. Slow but very strong. Me love methadone. haha.

So far............

80mg Methadone
0.5mg Xanax
Silver Haze bowls
37.5mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Marlboro blend no. 27s

Feeling mighty fine.
I'm gonna lower my Xanax dose to 1.5mg today, I already took .5mg, got 2 more doses, 1 in the late day time, and 1 before bedtime. :)

Maybe I will start posting here instead of what was your morning/nightly fix...seems to be more people in here, I kinda post these not to say how fucked i am (well sometimes I am, but not all the time) but kinda use it as a way to keep inventory of what I use,lol. It works, when I'm like fuck gotta drug test cnt rememeber last time I smoked, come on here and check and it's ususally right.

But this morning
2mg of Suboxone
2.5mg of Xanax

I feel a SLIGHT opiate glow and relaxed, it's kicking in more now, the xanax makes it feel like a more fun opiate,lol...Chilling till I go to work, then off to pay off my opi/benzo dude...I swear I owe him more than he says but not aruguing cuz I'm getting more xanax....

What does taking a low dose of DXM daily do for you? Just curious.

I'm not high now, actually slightly hungover from some gross boxed wine last night. But I had some coffee earlier. Might pack a lip soon.

Considering it's an NMDA antagonist drug of the morphinan class with antitussive, sedative, and at somewhat higher doses: it is a mild to powerful dissociative drug. It being a noncompetitive NMDA-receptor antagonist at the PCP site, it has the potential to cause dissociation at lower doses like 60-120mgs (YMMV esp to metabolism esp liver and your body's reaction, plus potentiators) and psychedelic dissociation at 200-300mg +. At lower doses (i.e. SirTop's 30mg) it can help lower tolerance to mostly all narcotic drugs except dissociatives/alcohol/nicotine and it can help with a mood-uplift for those with depression consdering it's a non-selective SERT and NET inhibitor. I get great antidepressant effects at 60-120mg's without being completely dissociated. The DXO metabolized slowly with my liver, so I get an even better high and afterglow the next day that goes perfect with cannabis. If I've taken a high dose the night before, I'm guaranteed to be completely dissociated in the morning as well with lasting euphoria and antidepressant action. I need to get the gels and start taking it with my daily regimen. Esp since I need to quit taking opioids.

OT: 4.5mg alpraz (via brand name bars, the REAL ones) + .35 heroin heroin, with certain plans to do more or throw some tramadol in for energy and potentiation, because I gotta go back to work + bowl of Blackbery + another nug of the infamous Key Lime Pie strain I love so much.

More dope to come, possibly another bar, and without doubt another bowl of that stanky ass Blackberry. Smells like a skunk taste like blackberries and kush.

Update: another 100mg line of daimorph + 100 mg of tramadol that I've staggered, and I'll be staggering about 250-300mgs today and for me give me great engergy/SERT-induced mild euphoria/more social w others/and of eases disabling depression I deal with on the daily. Plus I want that perfect build up of the praised full-agonist drugs trams metabolize into O-desmethyltramadol/O-DT which I've learned potentiate the fuck outta dope (plus most of insufflated dope is basically a way better absorbed/euphoric version of morphine hcl, as it's known as morphine diacetate as well)

Last edited:
Sober as a judge, have been for over 2 months now.
Still feels odd but... :)

It's so hard man, I did for a few months in South Florida. Down south in the US on the beach, sub-tropical climate. After 4-5 months, I was sick of hearing any NA, AA or 12-step terminology. Then those that used it most were the ones that constantly relapse then act like they're all-in and ready at meetings I respect it works for certain individuals that can only function stay off all narcotic and mind-altering substances, but I saw a lot of repetitive, hypocritical and relapses in many of these individuals repeatedly.

Mad respect being clean out of your own willpower (which I assumed you'e done Sprout). Be careful of that pink cloud feeling, it can be a trick and after it's gone the PAWS show their ugly faces and your life can become an emotional roller-coaster.

Fortunately, when I'm not being stupid, therapeautic doses of: benzodiazepines, stims (preferably pharm ie lisdexamfetamine, d-amp, d,l-amp or methylone or ora/insuffL m-amp, IV and vaping is too fiendish for me, oral is smooth and has a duration that's smooth), psychs, moderation of alcohol, and daily cannabis use (for depression and anxiety). As long as I keep away from the opiates I'm good, which I haven't been good the past week. I was the week before.

Best of luck keep it up

OT: Staggered 300mg tramadol; trams are potentiating the heroin and synergizing with the Xanax, making me speed like a mad man and type more than I ever do + 350-400mg morphine diacetate I've insuffL + bowls on bowls of this beautiful Blackberry. I'm gonna purchase 12 x 50mg trams for a cheap price, I can see it allowing me to taper my heroin intake quite a bit until I find one more 8mg sub to use for a taper. Once I'm down with this job, I won't be worried about using dope days/weeks in a row. It's THAT miserable. Sober for a week or two, then strung out for a half-week or week.

Wow! Proud of you broj! You of MMT / Bupe, or C/T it? Round of fucking applause!
--
OT; 4mg Flubro-LAM, 30mg Hydrocodone, loads of B-F nasal spray, and I'd say 150mg 3-FMP smoked. Going to see Sinister 2 later, so getting my Dextroamp from the pharm!

Nqw
Chilling with a few buddies taking bong hits of high grade Lemon D Bud. Mixture of that and my mdones and some recreation kolonopin. Nodding the phuc out.

Wow! Proud of you broj! You of MMT / Bupe, or C/T it? Round of fucking applause!
--
OT; 4mg Flubro-LAM, 30mg Hydrocodone, loads of B-F nasal spray, and I'd say 150mg 3-FMP smoked. Going to see Sinister 2 later, so getting my Dextroamp from the pharm!

BF nasal spray, gimme the low down nigga, is it worth the tickets? and is it potent enough to last and spread out over a period of time when in need of a potent opioid? Huge fan of fentanyl itself too, from trusted users I've heard BF is far more euphoric, rushier and better. More up there with hydromorph and heroin both IV ROA ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.