• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating IV'ing 50mg A-F.. More than enough, but it's very selfish.. I just don't know anymore if life is worth living.

At ease, troopz...hark! The sun is over the yardarm, occasional crashes of thunder aloft rattles windows. Time to relax and refresh, turn attention to the inner world.

Midday to happy hour OT: (continued) small glass of beer, hit of purple skunk, hit of wonka's bubblicious, oral ROA 350mg by weight capped mixture of oxycodone Valium Xanax mystery mix recovered from disposal, cup of green tea, two hits of fire NYCD

Yes Time and a Word on the box.

Ykm I don't know you and you don't know me but the fact is life is definitely worth living. I face some demons of my own daily as well. Don't give up on life. Point your feet in the right direction and start looking for some good. You will find it I promise.

11mg clonazepam subL total
IV 450 mg of some fire heroin, got me nodding hard tryna type this list of droogz; speeball w/ 275-300mg heroin earlier
IV 300mg cocaine earlier
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, kicking in that IV dope heavy w the weed
First bowl of Hindu Kush and Blueberry, probably a little Blackberry Kush, got me fucking lit guys and what little gals are on here. I feel like there used to be more females on the ole' BL

Waiting for an MDxx compound, tested for MDMA/MDA. Some dosed orally, IV'd or plugged?

Last edited:
Beer. #1: ballast point grapefruit sculpin #2: hill farmstead Abner #3: stone ipa #4: jacks abby fire in the ham

Now looking for pot, or else my night is gonna be seriously boring.

woke up late today... in total I did (not necessarily all in once):

started with 40mg of liquid methadone, along with 300mg or so of hydroxyzine during the day, 2 light beers (Heineken - 50cl - 5 percent of alcohol), joints and bong of average weed, 80mg oxazepam, 16mg thiocolchicoside, 10 mg Abilify and 50mg loxapine.

It is my second time with 'done so I'm nodding out hard, but running out of tobacco and weed argh !

Drinking beer in the back of a car with my friend lol and passing a bowl on our way to the Hampton, but I'm not smoking :( however I will cave tomorrow becsuse they have dmt.

Last edited:
Gabapentin and Tramadol. Damn I don't know why I keep doing Tramadol. Hate the way it makes me feel the next day. Just so restless. Only "opiate" I can really do. I'm on probation

Couldn't find any pot, didn't wanna keep dexing (its way better with pot anyway) no more booze, so I had my nightly val and now just drinking coffee until the sun comes up.

After I post some stuff on craigslist to sell I'll have to go to the corner store for a couple of tallboys to combine with benadryl/melatonin so that I can get some sleep.

Then I'll try to avoid alcohol the best I can for the next five days or more.

I'm so sick of being dependent on downers to sleep during the day; a new career must be considered.

Hopefully this coming week is productive financially and I can have a little more peace of mind.

Edit: more alcohol than planned. FML. Oops. No fucks given...

Last edited:
Did some ketamine and tried to watch the matrix but ended up drooling in my bed with my headphones. still pretty high

Last edited:
60mg D-Methylamphetamine HCl(crystal meth) and 60mg 3,6-Diacetylmorphine HCl(Heroin) with unknown purity parenterally administered via IV with 50units of distilled H2O in my right radial vein using a 29 Gauge U100 syringe, along with 12oz of 4.6% EtOH(Beer: Sweetwater Blue) enterally administered by oral consumption(drinking)

Blood pressure is

Systolic: 132
Diastolic: 88
Resting BPM: 144/Min

Body temperature 98.5 °F/36.9 °C

Ambient room temperature is 80.0 °F/26.7 °C

Psychological effects are as follows
clear thoughts
relaxation
anxiolysis
CNS stimulation
euphoria
increased libido
some slight signs of stereotypy

Physical effects include
Bruxia
pruritus from histamine release
some slight nystagmus
slight hypertention
tachycardia
mild tremors
constipation and urinary retention
analgesia
nasal decongestion
and some slight signs respiratory depression

I'm typing it like this because I'm pretty tweaked and high. ayy lmao

tl;dr I'm preetty high on h/meth combo and had a beer

Dope snorted, booze approx 10 drinks

3/10

tolerance is a bitch

60mg D-Methylamphetamine HCl(crystal meth) and 60mg 3,6-Diacetylmorphine HCl(Heroin) with unknown purity parenterally administered via IV with 50units of distilled H2O in my right radial vein using a 29 Gauge U100 syringe, along with 12oz of 4.6% EtOH(Beer: Sweetwater Blue) enterally administered by oral consumption(drinking)

Blood pressure is

Systolic: 132
Diastolic: 88
Resting BPM: 144/Min

Body temperature 98.5 °F/36.9 °C

Ambient room temperature is 80.0 °F/26.7 °C

Psychological effects are as follows
clear thoughts
relaxation
anxiolysis
CNS stimulation
euphoria