• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I've never heard of anybody getting charged for attempted drug induced homicide... And they can only charge you with drug induced homicide if there is direct and conclusive evidence that your drugs, and not somebody else's drugs caused a fatal overdose.

And honestly, I don't ever think about cops. Even copping out west I don't think about them. It takes me 20 minutes to get out west after work and another 5 minutes to cop. The only law I'm breaking is possession, I have a job that pays very well so money isn't a huge deal.

Nah, I cruise the west side nab the prettiest hooker I first come across so she rides shotgun. Then I yell to cops in the opposite lane to ask where the best dope is and head there with my hand out the window high-fiving all the d-boys I pass and NOBODY fucks with me because I'm an ALDERMAN bitches! I can't reveal more, too personal.

It's like an attempted murder charge having this shit on u. I'm on the phone now I'll post more later
Just saying its felony level stuff. Its just crazy when u really realize how much time u can get, especially if you have priors. U never had to do a violent thing or steal in your life, but you'll be in prison.
Dope dame f*****d up

Last edited:
I've never heard of anybody getting charged for attempted drug induced homicide... And they can only charge you with drug induced homicide if there is direct and conclusive evidence that your drugs, and not somebody else's drugs caused a fatal overdose.

And honestly, I don't ever think about cops. Even copping out west I don't think about them. It takes me 20 minutes to get out west after work and another 5 minutes to cop. The only law I'm breaking is possession, I have a job that pays very well so money isn't a huge deal.
They can catch you with charges for just driving someone to the dope spot if they od..

best way to quit is rapid sub deduction.. 2nd best way is cold turkey.. you might as well keep using and enjoy the heroin then be a slave to methadone... almost everyone i ever known either is on that shit for life or they end up going back on street junk.. you are still a slave to the drug on dome.. you are not free.. you might be able to function a tad better/hold a job ect.... but don't kid yourself. The drug is still in control... if you are fine with that rockon... I wasn't.. been clean for nearly 3 yrs now.. i take nothing to replace the heroin.. it took awhile but i finally feel normal again.. paws went away about after 2 yrs... along with the dreams..

Couldn't agree more. Honearly I think even medical professionals agree that methadone is for the user who has no plans on being sober period and all it really is a prevention of an overdose or catching a felony. For the user who is at that stage where something extreme is knocking at the door. And subutex is also a narcotic but at least it provides mental stability. I'm lucky to have a doctor who actually being real with me. He says it's hard to get off of..which we all already know. He didn't sugarcoat shit like my last doctor did..."oh well just take your medication as prescribed and we'll see ya next week". No he said "try and use less of what I prescribed..only use it when you feel like you need it. And he doesn't want me to be on it longer than 3 months so he's going to taper me off before I get too comfortable on it. It's insane that these doctors are getting so much business that they can actually choose caring for our well being than making money. Because the money is coming in all directions for these fucks. 1 hour =445$. Crazy.

Sodope- im not familiar with many sub doctors in the Chicago area. I only kno of those in Rock County. They seem like they are minimal, and they can only have what, 100 patients? Sucks. Im so fucking glad my insurance covera the sub, and the intensive outpatient.

People! I have almost a month of heroin. Maybe I do have a month, I dont know. Somewhere around 4wks and then some. Thanks to my precious sister Mary Jane. She is fucking awesome and steals my sadness; ) haha. But for real, my gf has told me to fuck off AGAIN. Making me let go of our sons hand... turn and walk away while she is swearing at me and he is crying for me to "please turn around. Please love me". Fuck... im in a dark place. This place used to be fairly supportive. I dont want pity. Just encouragement. Much love all.

8a2tS

What am i chopped liver? I've been on a rapid sub tamper , I'm doing it... Back when I lived in Evanston I went two weeks cold turkey and the day before I flew to Arizona for re-Hab I found two stay hi bags in the bottom of my backpack that was sitting next to my bed the whole time I was detoxing ... Like fuck! Did those two bags was hi as shit the whole plane ride to AZ, swear to god doing those two bags took away my liquid shits and lethargia I had then did 9 moths sober .. In fact I relapsed when I drove through Chicago on my way to Colorado... Where I am now and been up and down since then ... Fuck man miss that powder shit in the chi the tar out here sucks balls but the w/d is nothing compared to China

benadryl and Xanax
pills I assume
the fuck is wrong with people
now, shooting dope that's dissolved in pharmaceutically prepared solution of diphenhydramine for injection is pretty neat
so why not get the Chinese to synth and ship a few kilos of that? can't be hard what with every idiot in the hood killing people with fentanyl they can't mix

Sodope- im not familiar with many sub doctors in the Chicago area. I only kno of those in Rock County. They seem like they are minimal, and they can only have what, 100 patients? Sucks. Im so fucking glad my insurance covera the sub, and the intensive outpatient.

I found a place. It's hard to look for places online, cuz you really have to ask a patient if the place is good or not, cuz doctors and staff, for the most part, have never been through opiate withdrawal, so they have no idea how it feels, or how to empathize. But after reading a ton of reviews, I found a place that seems decent, and has locations in Chicago, Aurora, and Carbondale, down in Southern Illinois. They do a medicated sub taper-down, and its inpatient that i want. It lasts 20 days. I really want to go down to the Carbondale location, because its away from triggers, my dealers, bad influences, and I dont know anyone there. Plus, down in southern Illinois (Carbondale is right near the border to Kentucky), there is a plethora of outdoorsey shit to do, tons of cliffs, rivers, fishing, swimming, etc.. If you go there, youd think you were in a different state, cuz the geography is just amazing. Because there are so many cliffs and rocky outcroppings ( very close to the Ozark mountains), you can rock climb all day long, especially because a lot of the walls have clips that were put in them by the hardcore climbers, so you can climb and clip in easily, and not worry about safety as much.

Does anyone else have experience with rehab, in or outpatient, or detox in a medical setting? What was it like? How long was it? Was it effective? Were the facilities clean and in good shape? Were the staff knowledgeable and professional? How much did it cost? Please let me know, Im curious, and want to get in an inpatient by next week.

I picked up some shit today. Its OK... nothing great. But mix in a lil gabapentin, buspirone, and nug, and it becomes quite nice. I know its mixed with benadryl and xanax, I asked, he told me straight up.

Anyway, here's some bags i nabbed on the westside. The come in clear duct tape.

8K21JgVJ6.jpg

20 days damn, you must have good insurance to be considering that. Honestly, best bet is to call your insurance company prior to and find out which inpatient facilities are in your network . The average cost for inpatient medical detox is around 1000$ per day out of pocket. Unfortunately for me, the only place my insurance would cover was Chicago Lake Shore hospital...which is a drop off for the chicago police..so you can imagine the types in there. However, my experience this time was awesome. This was my 2nd time at detox and this time I took it seriously and it was amazing. They wean you off with subutex as soon as you get upstairs. The staff is truly something special. I didn't get one feeling of degradation or anything negative from the staff which is the exact opposite of what I hear from alot of reviews from other facilities. They keep you for as long as the doctor reccomends. Note: because this is a psychiatric hospital, you cannot leave unail discharged. I got there Tuesday morning and left the following Monday. Got on subutex the following Friday and have been illicit drug free for 17 days I believe now. The food wasn't all that bad. If you go to group meetings, they let you go down to the cafeteria to eat. If you don't, they send a tray up to you. You can do whatever you want. You could either participate and go to groups, or stay in your room the entire stay. They give you seroquel for sleep. Absolutely no benzos. My recommendation would be to get loaded up and then go in because it can literally take hours before you're admitted. Usually takes 3-4 hours, but I came there throwing up un-controllably and they got me up there pretty fast. I was puking green though and it was getting bad. If you have medicaid or private insurance or anytype then I'm sure that they'd accept you and if you want your life back, you wouldn't regret it. Good luck

Also want to add that subs are totally addictive and hard to kick, I wish I never was perceived them. I had started a taper down plan with my doctor and mentally/physically couldn't go below 2mg. It's true.... Subs get you..... Or push you back to what you know will make you feel balanced.

This thread is fucking dying guys, do u guys just not care? Im tryna turn this mf up, maybe this will add some life to it. HighClass Street Music without the subwoofers u just cant appreciate the bass in these songs regardless of the lyrics lol :) Next time u go cop play this and u might just start slanging urself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRVZW0lQXw

ah good to be back... sorry for not posting - just getting caught up in the rat race - wake up, dose some done, go to work, cop during lunch, work, go home... we're in the process of selling our house n I've spent literally like every weekend for the past 3-4 months painting, landscaping, and just freshening up the place...

hope everyone's doing well =)

This LE talk is getting really annoying... quit trying to blow my cover ;-)

well lunch break is 1 hour... this will be interesting - I'll be on a phone interview for a new job as I'm driving to go cop hehe

lol funny & ironic trancespotting, yeah I been on the same thing dose work dose sleep. Gotta have a reward when u get off work if $ permits.