• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Youll work it out Dmopzz, according to a post somewhere on the old BL forums. "If u cant find what ur looking for between this street and this street on the westside, then you probably couldnt find ur own d***." That post gave me the motivation to cold cop, made it sound feasibly easy lol.
Tru dat

Wisco is the worst. When I worked for greenpeace I'd always come home late and my kids mom would flip out on me. Cold copping is easy as shit. Having a pc in the burbs is way better. WHAGWAN BRUH BLESS UP Them dudes are straight up pulling GTA missions and crashing into gun stores and shit down there.

Florida was the worst. I've been time travelling on xanax all week and almost got fired from my shitty job and my ex wont let me see my kid cos I told her she needs to stop being a cunt. Fucking cunt.

Wen life gives you shit, I just be like LYYYYFFEEE! Always remember its shitter somewhere else on some dirt road with no infrastructure. Were are least we have the gift of sewage pipes under our feet, power lines over our head, and concrete roads all usable by all of us (Public Infrastructure).

Some kid I had been avoiding cos he got busted begged me for dope, then when I cave in and say let's go, he decides to go through some dude who beat him up and took his tv. Woooo baby baby it's a wild world.

I wanna go take my kid to Norway and live because they'd understand and not extradite us and my Grandma was from there so I can live there. Norway sucks.

I wanna go to Great America pretty bad.

Really? I'd like to go just to check out some black metal clubs or maybe an ice bar.

what's up chi-town......lots of paranoia on here the last few months :)

i had a good connect, but made the mistake of going down to "that" part of town and got beat up and ripped off....and i'm a 6 ft grown man who knows how to handle himself in bad places...so be careful if you gonna cold cop.

chi-town stuff, at least what i was getting, for sure had benzos mixed in it. and that's a shittier withdrawal than the damn H itself....

stay safe. you can always do more, but you can't do less. and you can't get that old tolerance back ;-)

Just got home from detox. Wasn't bad at all. They put you on subutex and then wean you off of that. Day by day goes 8mg, 8mg, 6mg, 4mg. 2mg and then nothing. They accept basically all insurance policies and the food isn't that bad. If anyone wants info on it just send me a message. I was so scared to go back because last time they weaned you off with oxy, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg, 10mg, 5mg and then nothing. So yeah, i was as sick as a dog and that was brutal. 30mg of oxy isn't gonna do shit when you have a dope habit. However, this time around they put you on subutex and I felt fine the entire time from 2 hours after I got in until I left. Detoxing is a scary thought for addicts, but there's nothing to be afraid of besides continuing to use and self destruct. They work with you to find an IOP or 30 to 90 day thing, depending on whatever you and your social worker feel is appropriate. I never want to wake up sick again and I'm not going to. It's not going to be easy, but theres help out there for all of us if we want it. My insurance is the absolute worst, so trust me, if it worked for me, it'll work you to get in this place. Detoxing at home is nearly impossible and inhumane. The pain not only becomes physically terroffing, but traumatic as well and will most likely lead to a relapse. And weaning off is another tall task. Your best bet would be to reduce use and then do a 5 or 6 day detox and then take it from there. Any questions just hit me up. Wish me luck

This thread has turned to shit! Whatup cicero grinds, where you at itchyscratchy, opiateguy, chingy, northsideboy, trance, ridingthebrownline, greenline, gwen?!?!

Team nod assemble! Maybe I'll post some dope pics since thats what used to make the thread great, or so I thought...

Congrats Factsjustfacts, that gives some of us a bit of hope about getting off the d. There is a psychological fear of w/d that has to be overcome

Im on break now... im almost done with addiction day treatment. Start IOP next monday. They still haven't given me a damn sub script. I dont think they are taking me seriously. Pisses me off. Ill find out tomor if im gonna get it. If not, im fucked.

Havent used for like 19 days, minus some weed. ... and a few drinks. Life is a bitch, man. (Yes im a chick... lol)

Dmopzz, where in Wisconsin are you. Im in Janesville.

Im on break now... im almost done with addiction day treatment. Start IOP next monday. They still haven't given me a damn sub script. I dont think they are taking me seriously. Pisses me off. Ill find out tomor if im gonna get it. If not, im fucked.

Havent used for like 19 days, minus some weed. ... and a few drinks. Life is a bitch, man. (Yes im a chick... lol)

Dmopzz, where in Wisconsin are you. Im in Janesville.

Just be persistent about getting that sub script. If they tell you that you're situation is too serious for sub and want to dope you up with nasty ass methadone, tell them that methadone makes you sick or gives you nasty side effects that you can't tolerate. It's getting harder to find sub doctors and getting sub scripts because it's not as much as a money maker as methadone. Sub doctors charge like 250$ to 450$ for the first time and then it's like 125$ for the second visit plus the cost of the script. Keep in mind although they want to help you, $$ is their primary concern and it's so obvious that they would rather keep you on methadone as it's so hard to get off of. The one clinic I called asking for suboxone said that they stopped prescribing it because it "got too crazy". I think they meant that people were actually turning their lives around and eventually getting off of sub and not needing anything at all..which means less money for them. Now, all they do is throw methadone at you which is so hard to kick and for me, gave nasty sides.

On another note, did anyone hear that they added PTSD to the qualifying symptoms for medical marijuana? And they are going to be adding 10+ more. Hopefully opiate addiction is on the list. Rauner knows that it'll bring in lots of money for the state and that's what he's here to do.

damn $450 for a bupe intake is no joke.
mine is a straight $200/month which is not pocket change but I could easily spend as much on dope in 1-3 days so it's worth it, I guess even $450 is worth it, but a lot of junkies won't have $450 on hand. not practiced really anywhere I've heard of but a free or cheap consultation/intake/initial ℞ then a larger monthly fee might make more sense although there are obvious potential problems and routes for exploitation although many of them are less likely with ℞ monitoring databases starting pretty much everywhere …
I question PTSD as a legitimate MMJ use, it's too prone to paranoia, anxiety, thought loops and such, and even if the user doesn't get this, it's more escapism
also highly doubt opiate addiction is an indication for MMJ either, I mean presumably pretty much every junkie has access to pot, how many do you know that were helped by it in terms of their addiction? maybe a few while on maintenance or tapering or afterwards as some kind of alternative way of getting fucked up but come on … not very medically legitimate and I doubt statistics would really bear out that it helps much

damn $450 for a bupe intake is no joke.
mine is a straight $200/month which is not pocket change but I could easily spend as much on dope in 1-3 days so it's worth it, I guess even $450 is worth it, but a lot of junkies won't have $450 on hand. not practiced really anywhere I've heard of but a free or cheap consultation/intake/initial ℞ then a larger monthly fee might make more sense although there are obvious potential problems and routes for exploitation although many of them are less likely with ℞ monitoring databases starting pretty much everywhere …
I question PTSD as a legitimate MMJ use, it's too prone to paranoia, anxiety, thought loops and such, and even if the user doesn't get this, it's more escapism
also highly doubt opiate addiction is an indication for MMJ either, I mean presumably pretty much every junkie has access to pot, how many do you know that were helped by it in terms of their addiction? maybe a few while on maintenance or tapering or afterwards as some kind of alternative way of getting fucked up but come on … not very medically legitimate and I doubt statistics would really bear out that it helps much

http://extract.suntimes.com/news/10/153/20837/medical-marijuana-tool-fight-opiate-addiction

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/could-marijuana-help-treat-painkiller-and-heroin-addiction/

Lol I'm not just pulling this outta my ass

It's becoming very medically legitimate.
States are already strongly considering it. I have PTSD and I personally think as far as medication goes, marijuana is your best bet. The only downside is that it still won't be allowed in the workplace as urine analysis' will still make sure that they test for it and that can surely fuck up someone's chances at a good job. And if you use are vaporizer for example, there is no paranoia. At the end of the day, it's up to us to either stay smoking weed or move onto other drugs. The whole marijuana is a gateway drug is complete bullshit. I was so much happier when I was just smoking weed and working out and looking good and making money. I do know addicts who have kicked dope and now just smoke weed because they've developed that discipline to keep it to just smoking. Plus, being fearful is ok. I'm scared of catching a felony. I'm scared of being homeless. I'm scared of having serious health issues down the road. With weed, I don't have to worry about any of those. I guess for everyone it's different, but I strongly feel it'll benefit my situation. I guess time will tell.

best way to quit is rapid sub deduction.. 2nd best way is cold turkey.. you might as well keep using and enjoy the heroin then be a slave to methadone... almost everyone i ever known either is on that shit for life or they end up going back on street junk.. you are still a slave to the drug on dome.. you are not free.. you might be able to function a tad better/hold a job ect.... but don't kid yourself. The drug is still in control... if you are fine with that rockon... I wasn't.. been clean for nearly 3 yrs now.. i take nothing to replace the heroin.. it took awhile but i finally feel normal again.. paws went away about after 2 yrs... along with the dreams..

This thread has turned to shit! Whatup cicero grinds, where you at itchyscratchy, opiateguy, chingy, northsideboy, trance, ridingthebrownline, greenline, gwen?!?!

Team nod assemble! Maybe I'll post some dope pics since thats what used to make the thread great, or so I thought...

who knows is odd they all stopped posting all about the same time tho .. wheres chefman? I'm thinking a lot of people got caught up or some shit

I got my sub script today. They dont do methadone at this place, and im the only one in my group on suboxone. Nobody else wants it or needs it. I guess they make you wait for it because they want to make sure im in it not just for the script and that I am 'serious about my recovery'. I think thats KIND of stupid because it puts the person at higher risk of relapse. Anyway, im glad I have it now.

I ran into the dude who narced on me.There is a new guy in group and his roomie is the narc! My anxiety went through the roof when I found out. Im not comfortable sharing with him around. I told staff that and they said they'd figure something out. They didnt get me in to talk with someone about that until it was too late... the group AND staff leaked my personal info and life circumstances to him during check-ins. He knows too much now, and will prob update the fucked. But anyway, the narcd dropped the guy off a couple days ago and he fricking drove slowly past me and he honked a couple times. I swear to provoke me. I didnt react. .. didnt even look up. I was sitting on the curb smoking. What an asshole.

Still broke as fuck. Toking when I can. My gf was arrested last Friday on her warrant. Since it was a friday she had to sit all weekend. Same dude set her up months after he set me up. We didnt know he was a narc until well after both times. He will get his... I hope.

Yes, post pics of your shit! Itll make me want to use but... whatever. Cant use that shit right now.
nod on!

Ummm no. It wasn't someone from here. Also, I didnt buy from him. I have my own connects. Ive been doing this long enough to 1-have some connects so I dont need to go through a middleman and 2-know not to be an idiot on internet forums. That said, I wont go into details on what happened. ;)

I need to sleep. Those pictures are delicious. *drools*