• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
350 mg tramadol, 2 mg xanax, 5 mg lorazepam, lots of synthetic weed, promethazine, captagon, coffee, and cigs... feeling good

I am nicely sedated for sure, feels great!! I'm pretty high to iv been smoking some strong cannabis since I got back from the Methadone clinic this morning.

55mgs of Methadone(liquid form)
100mgs of DPH.
75mgs of Doxylamine
25mgs of Melatonin
825mgs of Tylenol
Around 6-8 bowls of Cannabis
Caffeine(2 glasses of very tasty iced coffee I made)
1 cig. this morning(kamel red)

Take care everyone!!!

Reminds me of when 80-100mg methadone barely got me high. Plus the loperaide while sick which fucked me... still feel proud to have cold turkey'd that shit with no tapering. 4 weeks of no BM kinda scared me out of opioids.

Had my usual 9g phenibut, then a minor storm knocked our our power for 5hrs. After a little while, sent out for a pint of gin and continued to consme it via Tom Collins over the next hour. Just got me to the feeling drunk point most people would have after a few drinks. Then got some loose-leaf tobacco to enjoy unfiltered after not having any for a few months. Power came right back up once I felt the borderline double vision (empty stomach) and smoked a few bowls of tobacco out of my designated pipe.

After a few hours of sitting in darkness, then blackness, I had to get some kinda high. Ended up playing old death metal drunk on my acoustic guitar as a crew of guys worked on the transfuser (?) in my backyard. My neighbors across the street had power the whole time, we;re the first part of a separate grid, which was a bit of a tease. But an excuse to get tipsy is cool in my books.

I have a feeling the crew of workers in my back yard thought I was smoking something else out of my tobacco designated water-pipe.

Erik: prob opiate dependence?

I'm having a couple lagers before work, weak ones. When I get to work I feel a valium/amphetamine combo coming on. Its the weekend boys.

I'm having a couple lagers before work, weak ones. When I get to work I feel a valium/amphetamine combo coming on. Its the weekend boys.

Awesome combo. ;) One of my favorites.

I just got home from work. About to chase 2mg Alprazolam with a Yuengling. After that the weed smoke will be plentiful. Cheers fellas, hope all is well. %)

Yeha Royce, just ate 7mg valium and snooted 5mg adderral ir. Could do with more val since I got a wee tolerance, but the amp is a welcome change from ephedrine. Sipping on a red bull and about to take a lunch break after I finish a bit more paperwork.

Everyone where I work is quitting, makes me think I should start looking for a different full time gig. In the past I've ragequit jobs before, but my new rule is to have a job lined up before walking away from my past job. Job hunting sucks while you are still on that 40hr grind, tho...

Anyway Im gonna bang thru this night n then start my weekly friday ritual of binge drinking (shutupiknowihaveaproblem). Can't wait to catch the new ep of vikings when I get home,too.

Pretty baked and still awake..
Gotta try to sleep for work :p

I guess more cannabis it is.

80mg Methadone, 2 40mg wafers
6mg Lorazepam, 3 2mg pills
60mg Diazepam, 6 10mg pills
90mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 3 30mg pills, crushed, plugged
60mg Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills
1950mg APAP, from Norco pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Ok, the last couple months, I was getting RX'd Hydroxyzine Pamoate, with 9 re-fills, on my 4 re-fill, they switched it from Pamoate to HCL, my container says, "you're medication have changed in color, or shape, but its still the same medication you have been taking"...

I re-searched this, and actually the Pamoate version of Hydroxyzine is a salt form of Hydroxyzine, HCL is the actual drug....and honestly, the HCL's feel STRONGER, and makes my narcotics feel stronger also.

Yay for me, LOL :)

Fuck it, just chugged a 32 oz, with.. I don't know, 100mg Etizo. Anyone want to party, I'll be in FL, at the beach, with Etiz galore.
Pensacola, just yell bluelight and you'll be round goddamn housed.. With a beer.

40mg methadone
1/2 pint vodka
coffee

waiting on the dope man right now with my coke and dope for speedballs!

Fuck it, just chugged a 32 oz, with.. I don't know, 100mg Etizo. Anyone want to party, I'll be in FL, at the beach, with Etiz galore.
Pensacola, just yell bluelight and you'll be round goddamn housed.. With a beer.

Fuck dude, 100mg of etizolam at once? Seems like overkill? Doesn't it plateau after like 10?

Bout to finish up some work this afternoon and get all kinds of high

I'm not sure ykm will be able to answer questions for a while ahaha. * gets round goddamn housed for suggesting such a thing *

Coffee and a bit of marijuana,

A miligram of clonazepam and a cigarette

Pretty chill

Status
Not open for further replies.