• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9g phenibut and starting to make some Tom Collins... like, sparkling gin lemonade -- simple and best thing ever. Also some cimetidine for all that acidity.

Got some ephedrine to take later for some sinus/bronchitis problems. Will be interesting to see how that pairs up.

Last edited:
Yesterday night I first enjoyed The Hobbit on MXE (didn't understand a single scene...)
Then I took some speed and etizolam. Later some more.
During the day I took nothing, but also didn't do much, so that makes sense.
Just now I smoked some meth in my brand new base pipe.
So yeah, I'm energetic now... and stuff...

Yes professor for your bronchitis of course.

I'm sober, got the news that my whip gonna have to be in the shop for a couple days next week, not happy about that but it is for the best.

I really want a couple drinks now... I'll decide soon.

Stoned and about to feel the 5mgs Lorazepam I put under my tongue. More later when I'm done grocery shopping.

~Verri

LONG ass fucking day today. Had to take my mom to a couple Doctor appointments, had to go dose my 'done, had to go to the pharmacy to pick up my moms scripts, ughh, what a long fucking day. Time to get high and relax. My methadone is def. 100% peaked as of now, I dosed at 9:30am and now its 3:25pm, in the west coast, that's about 6 hours. So it's def. at full force and I feel GOOD now that I added my goodies on top-

80mg Methadone, 2 40mg wafers
4mg Clonazepam, 4 1mg pills
80mg Diazepam, 8 10mg pills
60mg Oxycodone, 2 30mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
100mg Promethazine, 4 25mg pills
550mg Naproxen Sodium, 1 550mg pill
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s
Caffeine, coffee in the morning

I had a large cup of coffee while I was running my errands, so that caffeine def. boosted me to get the work done. Didn't get to dose my benzos and other meds til I got home, wasn't in Benzo w/d because I had a large dose of Diazepam yesterday, and today. Which lasts about 50 hours.

But right now, after I dosed my other meds on top of my 'done, im feeling SO much better. Ahhh, time to relax with this GREAT high.

Cheers BL's!

An unknown amount of cocaine. I woulda sworn with the # of lines I've put up my nose it would be at least a gram of it, but the big rock just keeps breaking down into little rocks which turns into many other lines and the main rock is still well in tact... plus 5 shots of rum. lovin it now

Back from the grocery store, I took the other 9mgs of that Loraz not long ago. I'm feelin' pretty chill slowly increasing. I personally find Loraz to be kinda weak compared to say, clonazepam. but any benzo is nice really ;P

~Verri

Diclazepam never let me down in the past, that half-life man. Cheap too.

Yes professor for your bronchitis of course.

I'm sober, got the news that my whip gonna have to be in the shop for a couple days next week, not happy about that but it is for the best.

I really want a couple drinks now... I'll decide soon.

I wanted to play around with ephedrine and some dopamine related herbs and caffeine, but I actually do have some lung problems. My nose/sinuses are all wrong so I have a strong constant post-nasal drip. Always have a goop of it in the back of my throat and its been getting down into my lungs and causing problems. The girl at walmart had such a hard time figuring out what ephedrine was and kept bringing me generic/name brand sudafed. I had to point out a name brand box I recognized.

Anyways, just taking some now. With my phenibut and a pint of gin spread out in Tom Collins has me mildly buzzed, lets see how norepinephrine and some weak dopamine herbs feel. Mucuna puriens/Trichilia catigua and some green tea. Former contains levodopa, latter I'm told works on dopamine some. I've had em plenty in the past and they're mildly cool when paired up with other herbal stims, Yohimbe and Muira puama works in well.

On a side note, I'm kinda scared cuz I've been having some weird bone pain in my legs and found a weird squishy mass ontop of my shin bone. Messing with it aggravated the pain. =/

40mg methadone
Smoked a J

Gonna smoke more and watch TV before I pass out.

I would have eaten them too. Just like etizolam, if its there and its free, it in my mouth. Placebo effects count too!

I just swallered a mere 5mg valium, ta keep me in check. I might get an early refill this weekend if I have the time, that would be fun.

Still working on the same damn coke rock as earlier. Its still the size of a marble. Bottle of rum finished. Left nostril is done. This will be done fairly soon. Almost want it to be over... but that's never true with cocaine.

Had nice day with some friends i haven't seen in awhile, most of them are sober, but I smoked with the old homie and made a beat. Now I'm havin a beer and smokin my PM superbowl.

Replay of last night... Just did some more speed i didnt know my roomie had >.>

Gonna clean the living room this time! and oh gawd i work at 8:30am i'll sneak a bump for later cause he'lll be home by then.... lol Im a baddie. 8)
I'm starrting to feel talkabive... I hope I dont get stuck online talking nonstop... llol damn stimulants :p

Time for a bong rip, this one's for you guys, you're all awesome!!! :D

~Verri

fuck, i dont think that was one of his speed! It must have been a psychedelic analogue cause once i feel it.... oh yeah... oh gawd i have to work too...... This will be fun.

Never take unknown powders kiddies!! I hope this is a short acting psychedelic o_O

Update: i thought it was his ALLAD but that is measured in ug, not mg, so whatever powder I got was definitely some other RC psychedelic.... I don't know what he all has stored away.... Man buddy needs to label his damn powder bags! We''re slackin' I hope I'm not trippin at work O.O I already missed a day yesterday so I'll have to talk to my bosss....
"(thats what you get for sneaking around with your roomies' stash anyway) "~ Karma

Double Update: This 14mgs lorazepam,speed, and that "what I assumed to be speed in the baggie next to it, but turrned out to be a psychedelic" stuff isn't treating me too bad.

I feel like I'm awake, I can socialize, but also super mellow and relaxed from the benzos, with a psychedelic feel to it, it's just cool!

~Verri

Last edited:
I feel fuckin great/faded and x-rated, haha. Just took two fat bowls of high quality cannabis to the dome :-D about to smoke some mo!

I'm on my level for sure, I love prescribed Methadone:D, matter of fact I will be dosing another 60mgs of Methadone in 4 hours, woot woot!!! Can't wait to pick up my 50mgs Hydroxyzines this week. Love those things...

Also Let's see here:
55mgs of Methadone(liquid)
5mgs of Alprazolam
150mgs of DPH
100mgs of Doxylamine
Lotttttzzz of dank smoking, very lovely.

Take are everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.