• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SirTop-

Lorazepam isn't shit imo, its actually a great benzo.

But compared to the BETTER ones, and more COMMON ones, like Clonazepam, Diazepam, and Alprazolam, it might not be as good as those benzos, but Lorazepam is just under those ones for me. I have all 4 of those benzos mentioned in hand as I type this, with a good amount of all of them. I will agree that Lorazepam is in last place of those 4 I mentioned including lorazepam. The only reason, imo why you're saying that is because you have had BETTER benzos, and you're comparing it to those other better benzos.

But a benzo naïve person, lorazepam is a GREAT benzo actually. That's my opinion though.

Anyways, took some Clonazepam yesterday, and was feeling BEASTLY, so fucking relaxed. With a large dose of diazepam, on top of my methadone, I was feeling godly. Got nothing to do today, whoop, time to have some fun, -

80mg Methadone, 2 40mg wafers
40mg Hydrocodone, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP, from Norco pills
70mg Diazepam, 7 10mg pills
4mg Clonazepam, 4 1mg pills
2mg Alprazolam, 1 2mg bar
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling GODLY, OH GOD. High as a jet plane, woooo, it's still early morning and the cool breeze hitting my face, my body is all warm, fuzzy, and just overall super euphoric. LOVE IT.

Cheers BL's!

Yeah mam, just our respective opinions. I've never got anything out of etizolam either but peeps on bl seem to adore it.

Clonazepam is too strong for me, xanax I've hardly had but seems too short lasting. Valium for me is easy to get the dose right and lasts a super long time, yeah its weaker but also seems to be by far the most benign. Must be why its hospitals' #1 choice.

Right now i'm just having some alcohol to help me get back to sleep. Been having a real hard time with that lately.

http://imgur.com/FKA96Wy

Reel speek

Last edited:
Faded!! Feeling great, smoking many fat bowls of some nice sativa dominant buds, going great with my lovely opiate buzz.

55mgs of Methadone (liquid form)
100mgs of Doxylamine
125mgs of DPH
Cannabis
Caffeine(sweet tea, frozen coffee while my M-done first hit me today was off the chain)
Nicotine kamel reds

Very nice day I want more Hydroxyzine and Promethazine very badly tho!

Take care BL'rs

24 mg of bromazepam, 20 mg of ambien, and 5 mg of lorazepam.. with lots of cigs and a few spice spliffs

140mg d-amph
waiting an hour, then another 80ish.
GET ON MY LEVEL SON
#amphetamineslife
#tweakin
just took another 60
took the 140 bout 9pm
its 914 now

Last edited:
VERY been a two day bender. Some crack, h (liiitle) pot, lots klonopin.

Reeeelapse

I'm still on uppers and just took opiads with somas I hope I'll be alright but otherwise I'm gucked up in a pleasant wAy can anyone tell me if I'm ok tho

Smoking some og kush right now which has really helped eliminate the splitting headache I had all day.

Sooo sooo faded.. Took 10mg Addy before work and 2mg Alprazolam after getting off of work, then went to chill with some friends and drank a 32oz OE & did a nice line of some lovely coke. Now I'm home and getting super stoned from this Sour OG. It won't be long before I pass the fuck out. Hope everybody else is having a good night. Peaaceee. %)

Took ephedrine a few hours ago, long stressful night... getting summer wheels mounted now, will have a lil booze to help me into a good sleep when i finally get home later this morning. Need gaba but dont want any more val til later tonight. What i thought was gonna be a lax week has been kinda shit.

Stomping in my Air Force 1s .... Lmfao reading this shit! Nikka, you was classic in some other shit...hA!

Woamotive. Hey you! Your drunk ass kpin poppin, half pint drinkin, crack smokin ass gets around! Lol! We meet in the strangest places.
Go home, the street lights are on! Lol!
Take care of yourself. :)

Getting high vaporizing some Ak47.
Vaped weed is so good, wish i had a volcano or an herbalizer. Need to get a roommate who smokes so i can justify buying one 50/50

A lightbulb does it in a pinch, and I think box vapes start mad cheap... Like 50 USD? Unless you're dead set on a top of the line one.

What a beautiful day today, had an awesome drive to my mmt clinic and back home. Bumping some good rock music as my methadone was peaking.
Now im chilling on-

80mg Methadone, 2 40mg wafers
2mg Lorazepam, 1 2mg pill
60mg Diazepam, 6 10mg pills
40mg Hydrocodone, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP, from Norco pills
90mg Morphine Sulfate, 3 30mg pills, crushed, plugged
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
75mg Promethazine, 3 25mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling SUPER euphoric, and opiated. Pin pointed, chillen sipping on some amazing coffee and smoking cigs.

Cheers to all you BL's!

^^I actually have a Magic Flight Launch Box which is pretty decent for a person or 2, but yeah I really want a stationary one. It's just that you can take massive hits with something like a volcano and also have a long vape sesh... and you can vape hash/oil efficiently too

Status
Not open for further replies.