• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

AL-LAD, to me, is a great choice for a social psychedelic. However some people seem to have a much stronger trip on it I've noticed, so if you haven't tried it before, try it first in a situation where you feel more comfortable. I find that AL-LAD makes me feel silly and it can make me lose my train of thought pretty easily, and I laugh a lot. It's amazing to take with friends where you all take it. It definitely does intoxicate me and alters my behavior, but I feel very comfortable and euphoric, not weirded out at all. That comes down to me having tripped a whole lot of times over the course of about 16 years, and me being in situations where I didn't care how I was perceived. Honestly for a party, if you don't know everyone there well, I'd go for a roll instead. If I did know everyone there well, and there weren't a lot of people, I'd probably choose AL-LAD instead.

Can anyone compare very recent batches with the older batches? I have never only done Al lad once and I think it was just 1 tab, didn't feel much. I have heard people complain about the new brown paper is weak at 4 hits. I understand that the dose for Al lad is much higher than LSD or ald-52, but am I seriously gonna have to drop 5 hits to get some decent effects? Or are these posters either tolerant to lysergamines or they are taking benzos which dull the effects. I wonder this because Al-LAD pretty expensive per dose and it's obviously a novelty because of that, if I have to spend almost 30 to 50 bucks for 1 trip it's probably not worth trying in my opinion. Again not asking for price comparisons or any sourcery but I would like to get somones opinion on the most current batch's quality and if it's exactly the same as previous years.

Hi guys, a very good friend of mine is having his 30th birthday party this weekend and I was thinking of dropping AL-LAD there. The thing is that I don't want to be "weirded out" because I want to hang out with everyone and enjoy the party, but I'm afraid the acid will make me uncomfortable... do you think this is doable on lad or I should roll instead?

My personal experience: One 150ug tab of Al-lad and you will fly through the party :) It could get a little overwhelming if you take more. And remember: smoking weed will boost the trip so be easy on that. A little bit of alcohol should be okay but I don't recommend it. The Al-lad feeling alone is good enough imo.

Cool, thanks Xorkoth and Mr Grateful. I will drop the LAD then, and cross out alcohol. I don't like weed so that isn't an issue. If things get freaky I think I can go to a private room or the toilet and ride it out for a couple of minutes.
I'll let you guys know how it went :)

Cool, thanks Xorkoth and Mr Grateful. I will drop the LAD then, and cross out alcohol. I don't like weed so that isn't an issue. If things get freaky I think I can go to a private room or the toilet and ride it out for a couple of minutes.

Don't worry, it won't get freaky or weird unless you take like two or three tabs. That's why I love Al-lad. Enjoy the party :)

How was it?

Oh! I kinda chickened out/didn't feel like it, so I had a couple beers, some drinks and had an amazing time anyway. My girl is taking a very important exam this tuesday and she already told me that if she passes we're going to get high off anything I want on saturday, so we're probably dropping lad next weekend :D

Ok :) Al-lad will definitely not disappoint you. Once I tried it with two beers and some weed every now and then and it was still amazing.

It's pretty good for visual intensification and general calm sessions

@ShroomySatori

I would take Al-lad and if its too mild you can take another tab of Al-lad. This will definitely give you a good vibe and you'll be in control of things. And I wouldn't mess with heroin at all but that's just my personal opinion :)

Yeah and I think it would be better if they each take one tab of Acid. If its too mild they can still take a half of tab. I think two tabs for the first time have the potential to become overwhelming. Peace

P.s. The best thing you can do is stay sober like a trip sitter.

Last edited:
If you're a experienced user one tab of Al-lad will have you act like a sober person if things get critical. Two tabs of Al-lad are still manageable imo, but three tabs is another level (450ug). I couldn't do shit but go to the bathroom when I was on three tabs of Al-lad :)

Thanks for the advice Mr Grateful! I am a heroin addict for 5 years so I am certainly not going to be in withdrawal while this experience is going on :! but I plan on sniffing my regular daily dose, not being high just well. And keeping it a secret from my little bro of course.

I'm experienced enough to take the AL-LAD for sure, and I think it would be fine that way. However, I am still dealing with a breakup and we were together for 5 years and it just completely broke my heart. She ran away. I'm dealing with a lot and I might stay on my version of sober. If I end up taking the Aladdin it definitely wouldn't hurt though. I think I might just get really sad about my past girlfriend though, I wouldn't want to be thinking about her and I know she would pop up at some point. However, combined with my heroin I don't think it would phase me. I'd just have a great time and be a little more sober... I really want them to freak and have a serious hardcore life changing trip. I just know from past experiences that I should probably wait until I'm over it and I'm just not. I'll see how I'm feeling about it that day. If I'm in a happy mood and not sad over her, why not. Knowing me, I'll take AL-LAD : ) it's a nice middle ground between a full blown acid trip, and being sober. I've taken 1 tab a bunch of times and have two sheets of the stuff, one of my favourite psychedelics.

I admire your honesty.

Ok, if so they won't figure it out. You seem like a good guy. I believe you can beat heroin and live a life without it. You probably know exactly who to contact. Go for it :)

Yeah that's probably the best way. If you're feeling really really good the Al-lad won't do no harm. Once I tried having bad thoughts while on Al-lad but it just didn't work. It's really the friendly version of LSD.

Be careful and report back. Peace

Just feel like I have to say it, but if you're trying to beat heroin, shooting it for the second time is totally the opposite of the way to do that... don't let a painful breakup get you deep(er) into opiates. Not sure where you're at with opiates but god damn if everything isn't 100 times worse pretty soon after it's temporarily numbed for a bit. The deeper you go, the worse everything becomes and the harder it is to do anything about it. Take care. <3

If you're to the point that you really don't believe you can do it and you've tried everything else, you might consider ibogaine.

If you're to the point that you really don't believe you can do it and you've tried everything else, you might consider ibogaine.
I'm sorry for being off-topic, but I'd also suggest trying 4-Aco-DET, if available, for addiction issues. IME it has the strongest potential to view and correct my sins, troubling thoughts, self-escapes and self-judgements of anything I've tried so far (I have not tried ibogaine and neither was I addicted to opioids).

AL-LAD can be pretty introspective too if you put your mind to it and take at least 300mics. Keep in mind increased vasoconstriction with increased dosage - Agmatine and Magnesium could be of benefit with that as few members mentioned across the forum.

Also L-arginine is good for vasoconstriction if taken before a vasoconstrictor.

Thanks for that. A lot of people believe that, except for the only important one being myself. So I will get high on heroin, possibly shoot it for the 2nd time and then get really high on aladdin while watching over my little bro and his friends tripping mad balls on acid. Just to make sure things are chill, and I'll have a little valium on hand in case they are not. Since, I will probably give them two strong hits. Strong as in, a quarter blotter will produce a mild trip and half of one freaked me out one time. I'll report back for sure!

Like Xorkoth said, you shouldn't shoot it. Especially not if it's for the second time. Just don't do it. If you really have to do it stick with sniffing it.

I've been reading research papers on lysergamides, and one of them had an analysis of 4 AL-LAD blotters. It must have been an early batch because the paper is about AL-LAD and LSZ. The blotters, advertised as 150ug each, contained about 156.32, 157.64, 183.95, and 216.39 micrograms of AL-LAD hemitartrate. For some reason, a lot of people assume that the RC lysergamides are dosed accurately, but those are some very unevenly laid tabs.

That makes sense since alot of people were getting huge hits or misses back then. And I got weak tabs :-(
At least they are not UNDERDOSED! :)
Got a long for that paper?