• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

I really miss AL-LAD, I think I had my first psychedelic breakthrough experience on 450µg of AL-LAD and a lot of cannabis!

I really miss AL-LAD, I think I had my first psychedelic breakthrough experience on 450µg of AL-LAD and a lot of cannabis!

Please tell us more about it. I recently had about 180ug and smoking a bowl during the come up turned it into a unpleasant trip. Not a bad trip, just not as clear and happy as usual with Al-lad.

Please tell us more about it. I recently had about 180ug and smoking a bowl during the come up turned it into a unpleasant trip. Not a bad trip, just not as clear and happy as usual with Al-lad.

I try to remember it because it happened a few years ago. It's all there but I have to dig it up.

It was one of the most meaningful trips of my life because it was the first time I took psychedelics with my big brother. It was his first time taking any psychedelic which made it even more profound. I had taken AL-LAD once before that, those blotters were sold as 192µg per blotter if I recall correct. I think I tried one before taking ~450µg and I remember that it felt mild compared to LSD. I took it alone and had a pleasant evening with myself, this was when I was 21-22 years old I guess. I was fairly new to tripping then and the experience was so smooth and easy I was ready to take a high dose, but oh boy I had no idea what I was going to experience when I more than doubled the dose.

It was dark autumn night and I tried to tell my brother what it was going to be like. I don't know if I prepared him for it well or not but after all everything worked out. I remember I was starting to have a bad trip at some point when I was peaking when I lost the perception of where I am, I was in my room but I couldn't see where I was. I remember my brother giving me my keys for some reason and it took a lot of time to understand what he was giving me because I really couldn't see or understand what it was. At some point I went to the toilet to pee and that was when it really got scary. The visuals were so overwhelming I couldn't pee, I remember seeing spiders coming from everywhere. Now I know it was my pubic hairs that were the visuals and they came at me so strongly I panicked and thought they were spiders. :D I had arachnophobia as a child and that's the reason I saw them I guess. Like most psychedelic trips going south, it's all about facing your fears.

Well I had to go out of the house to my yard to pee, my brother calmed me and helped me because I was really starting to lose it. After I got to pee all was ok again for a while. I remember at some point we were sitting on the couch in the living room with my brother and he was cutting my toenails because I hadn't cut them for so long time :D

I also remember that we went out again, maybe for a smoke, and I was tripping so hard I couldn't see the yard of my neighbour. We went back inside and listened to music, all was cool and we thought the trip was basically over - that's what usually happens when you get used to the effects I have realized.

That is when we started to smoke weed, and we smoked it so much, it was some strong sativa strain and I think I have never smoked so much weed in a night. How stupid we were. :D

Maybe 15 minutes later it started, everything melted, my brother went to the other room and I was alone in my room laying on my bed. I closed my eyes and it was the moment of breakthrough, there was no difference if my eyes were open or closed, all I saw was the universe. I was flying in space at the speed of light, I could paint anything I ever wanted in my mind and it would come to me. I remember fantasizing about fucking and it felt better than real sex, it was orgasmic, there are no words really. It was pure ego death, there was no concept of me or I, I was gone, I don't know for how long, there was no concept of time. It was truly one of the most remarkable experiences of my life.

@xammy Thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds amazing. Your trip went from a bad trip with overwhelming visuals to a majestic ego death and being one with the universe. That's really beautiful.

Smoking so much pot often lead to bad trips, but in your case it was the opposite :) I love pot, but it seems to boost my trips in the wrong direction or I should have just smoked a sticky instead of smoking a bowl the last time I was tripping. I'm not really used to smoking bowls, so next time I'll take it easy and see where it takes me.

I also have a big brother and we also tripped together for the first time 3 weeks ago. We did psychedelics years ago, but never together. He had 150ug and I had about 170ug of Al-lad. We were laughing, viben to the music and really feeling euphoric. 4 hours after dropping we each took about 150mg of some Molly but we didn't get that Candyflip feeling out of it, but the Molly was also beautiful.

Last edited:
@xammy Thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds amazing. Your trip went from a bad trip with overwhelming visuals to a majestic ego death and being one with the universe. That's really beautiful.

Smoking so much pot often lead to bad trips, but in your case it was the opposite :) I love pot, but it seems to boost my trips in the wrong direction or I should have just smoked a sticky instead of smoking a bowl the last time I was tripping. I'm not really used to smoking bowls, so next time I'll take it easy and see where it takes me.

I also have a big brother and we also tripped together for the first time 3 weeks ago. We did psychedelics years ago, but never together. He had 150ug and I had about 170ug of Al-lad. We were laughing, viben to the music and really feeling euphoric. 4 hours after dropping we each took about 150mg of some Molly but we didn't get that Candyflip feeling out of it, but the Molly was also beautiful.

Mr.Grateful, what do you mean by Molly? Is that MDMA, have you tested it with reagents?

@Good Day There was no need to test it :) I don't mess with strangers. It had me going, but it killed the Al-lad feeling totally. Still nice, energetic and euphoric though :)

Okay so im interested in giving this one more shot. I haclve one question though. I hear that al lad is very visual, but is it more visual than lsd?
Are the visuals more intricate or complex. Cuz they would have to be for me to dish out as much dough i would need to trip. It seems that 300ugs is kinda the point where it gets intersting.

Okay so im interested in giving this one more shot. I haclve one question though. I hear that al lad is very visual, but is it more visual than lsd?
Are the visuals more intricate or complex. Cuz they would have to be for me to dish out as much dough i would need to trip. It seems that 300ugs is kinda the point where it gets intersting.

How was your first time? I thought the visuals had a Aztec style. I also found it hard to walk on 225ug (I had a tolerance though, took some the weekend before). It was heavy but in a beautiful way. A lot of people say Al-lad is more visual than Lsd. I can't really compare the two, because my last time taking Lsd was maaaany years ago. From what I've experienced and read 300ug will blown your mind and the visuals will be out if this world. Maybe even to a point where the visuals will almost cover your entire sight. Almost every trip report on this substance with 300ug is out of this world.

I found the visuals to be similar to 2ce. Lots of "fully formed" visuals. Lots of different aspects too like shapes, a field, tracers and visual lag.

How was your first time? I thought the visuals had a Aztec style. I also found it hard to walk on 225ug (I had a tolerance though, took some the weekend before). It was heavy but in a beautiful way. A lot of people say Al-lad is more visual than Lsd. I can't really compare the two, because my last time taking Lsd was maaaany years ago. From what I've experienced and read 300ug will blown your mind and the visuals will be out if this world. Maybe even to a point where the visuals will almost cover your entire sight. Almost every trip report on this substance with 300ug is out of this world.
My first time was 2 hits of pickard lsd. Full on kaleidoscope fractal imagary. For 12 hours. But i was also 14. (Im guessing thats why it was so strong) i have not been able to replicate those visuals for the life of me.

My first time was 2 hits of pickard lsd. Full on kaleidoscope fractal imagary. For 12 hours. But i was also 14. (Im guessing thats why it was so strong) i have not been able to replicate those visuals for the life of me.

Ok, I thought you took Al-lad before, because you said another shot :) If you really want an intense trip you should probably take 300ug. If you don't have a tolerance, it will definitely hit you HARD! The visuals will definitely be very strong. I recommend staying inside for this one, but it's up to you. My next trip will be 250ug and then if it goes well I'll try 300ug. I started step by step from 170ug to 185ug to 200ug. Meaning I definitely had a tolerance (tripped every weekend). I read reports where people took 300ug and for some the visuals were overwhelming and some even started hearing unpleasant sounds. Maybe you should start with 200ug or 250ug, if you don't have a tolerance. Good luck! Waiting for your report :)

Yes jesus it was incredible and just you are right i cant replicate it.
And ps. Mr gratfull i have tried al lad when it first came out at 150 ugs and i thought that lsz was stronger. Imho
I also stored them improperly in a fridge and al lad is fickle as a.f and degradges quick so mabey thats why i diddnt feel it.
I really just want strong visuals. Thats all im really after at this point. I almost got there with 1 hit of lsd (unkowm dose) and 1 hit of ald 52 (125ug) but after the peak they died out. quickly. I am on kpins but i dont take any the day of the trip so im guessing the half life of the drug is dulling the effects.
Its starting to get frustrating.
Anyways im guess i should pick up some before its gone lol.

Yes jesus it was incredible and just you are right i cant replicate it.
And ps. Mr gratfull i have tried al lad when it first came out at 150 ugs and i thought that lsz was stronger. Imho
I also stored them improperly in a fridge and al lad is fickle as a.f and degradges quick so mabey thats why i diddnt feel it.
I really just want strong visuals. Thats all im really after at this point. I almost got there with 1 hit of lsd (unkowm dose) and 1 hit of ald 52 (125ug) but after the peak they died out. quickly. I am on kpins but i dont take any the day of the trip so im guessing the half life of the drug is dulling the effects.
Its starting to get frustrating.
Anyways im guess i should pick up some before its gone lol.

Ok :) Please report back after your 300ug experience. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.