• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

I've been reading research papers on lysergamides, and one of them had an analysis of 4 AL-LAD blotters. It must have been an early batch because the paper is about AL-LAD and LSZ. The blotters, advertised as 150ug each, contained about 156.32, 157.64, 183.95, and 216.39 micrograms of AL-LAD hemitartrate. For some reason, a lot of people assume that the RC lysergamides are dosed accurately, but those are some very unevenly laid tabs.

Micrograms to 2 decimal points? You got a source - be interested to read it - certainly had a couple of goes way back that really went way over that expected.

The AL-LAD was measured as a salt, but the LSZ was measured as freebase. If you calculate the equivalent amount of LSZ as the hemitartrate salt, it averages at about 150ug.

Aladdin is so chill. It's a damn shame he is going to be gone soon. My favorite lysergamide right now. My girl and I took 150 mics and watched the first NBA final game with my pops while he sipped on Milwaukee beast. Good times my friends.

I just don't get this drug. If I want a soft experience I surely don't think about lysergamides or tryptamines, I go for a 2C-x or some other phen.

Everytime I take this one, whatever the dosage, it feels so underwhelming for what I look after a lysergamide. A waste of money for sure, when 100ug of good old LSD are for me a far better experience than 300ug AL-LAD.

I supose that's because I'm always searching at least some mindfuck or introspection when taking a psychedelic, and I have got hard times getting visuals from any psychedelic at all, so AL-LAD just feels like beeing sober.

To each their own I suppose. I get real nice cartoony visuals, tons of euphoria and nonstop laughter. The lack of mindfuckiness is actually what I love about alladin. Acid without the headspace. Just pure FUN. Definitely not sober though...

Aladdin is a great name for a drug. I'm gonna watch Aladdin next time I have/am with/am on Aladdin. I've got two gel tabs of LSD now though.

True. For an introspective experience you have to take at least 300ug of Al-lad (not recommended for beginners). On 450ug I immediately jumped into different dreamy realities when I closed my eyes. I also had very very strong OEV's and it was real hard to walk and talk. Did smoke some weed with it which definitely gave it a boost.

But the euphoria is crazy with Al-lad. It's like the Mdma under the lysergamides :)

Any experiences with AL-LAD + LSD? Think is a nice combo.

Good to hear that you actually didn't shoot. Stay strong buddy and walk your path back into a healthy life. You're only 29. Don't waste the rest of your precious time :)

So did you trip with your brother & his friends?

Don't switch over to oxys. Lol they are as bad as hearoin if not worse. Get on bupes or methadone and get off the shit. Trust me you won't regret anything. I sure as hell don't regret quitting. Lol
Now back to AL LAD!

hen I am crying myself to sleep every night at this point over my heroin habit. It has hurt me so much. I have a fun weekend with friends planned and I plan on taking 2 or 3 doses of al-lad and blowing my mind.

I smoked weed for the first time since last September the other day and it was really psychedelic cognitively speaking, not sensory. My habit was staring at me everywhere I looked. It's been 5 years and it is time to stop, or die. The trip isn't going to hurt. I've been tripping for a decade or longer and I expect to have a lot of suffering and negativity come up. So I'm choosing a light-hearted substance to make up for that, it should still be really deep.

I'm really excited and I'll be surrounded by friends. The focus will be the habit (I won't be using around them, I am too embarassed and we have always tripped out on acid and Mdma together, my friends are silly), I have learned how to shoot up recently. i shot up 4 doses in a row over a couple days, each into a different vein and I disposed of all my IV equipment today. It made me feel violated and I will never do it again but I want to see if a trip can help me come to any further insights. I cry myself to sleep every night over my habits and problems so maybe it can help, and I've done it before. Lone my aladdin, love my weed, love my dope... but the dope has hurt me too much.

If not, I have ibogaine to resort to. Whoever said oxy is worse than heroin. LOL. Oxy's did not hurt me a tenth as much. Not a thousandth. They did nothing... I did not suffer like this until I used heroin extensively. I'm using them today, and I'm not the slightest bit high, oxy is useless to me even if I take 400mg a day. It's nothing compared to the quality heroin I get. Heroin is something you progress to from oxy. And don't tell me what to do when I know I have a problem.

Man up and get some help op... In the end you are the only one that can help yourself here.
So yeah we could go on and on about this for a couple pages but remember that this is the Al-LAD thread and this is nothing related to Al lad.
I think you may find better luck in heroin/oxy threads or other drug treatment threads.
We love you and want to see you well so with that being said stop crying yourself to sleep get a grip on your habit like I had to through whatever means, wether that 'cure' is iboaga, Suboxone or methadone.(or better none)
Anything is better than a Oxycontin/heroin habit.
I don't care how pure you think your shit is man it takes 1 bad batch to die. Unless you are getting those Oxys directly prescribed to you from a doctor there is no way of you knowing that those pills are not counterfeit and there are a lot of counterfeit Oxys out right now full of fenanyl.
That is a race to the grave no one wants to see.
Much love and light and be well in the coming days.
Let's get back to AL LAD ?

I'm taking 600 micrograms of AL-LAD tonight thought and was going to report on my experience. I was just describing a little of the set and setting. I'll be with some great friend on a fun adventure.
I'm taking an amount that I think will permanently change me.
I plan on quitting without subs or methadone or iboga but that is irrelevant I was just mentioning that I am have an opiate habit and I also have experience with AL-LAD and I'm seeing if it might help me find my way. I had a really great afterglow when I've taken it before, but never that high a dose.

I'm really excited for tonight!!! It's going to be a wonderful time, seeing my friends after so long. It's a good time to trip and work through some issues and have a fun time with my old pals. Really psyched! I have decided to take 600 micrograms.

I wouldn't be posting in this thread if it wasn't related to AL-LAD man. I love the stuff, and by the way, I don't deserve to be bashed like this for mentioning I have a drug problem. Let's get back to AL-LAD right, and ignore the drug addict who is taking it for potentially therapeutic purposes. He isn't a human until he gets help, and his word is meaningless until he stops taking opiates. It's not as simple as replacing it with a maintenance drug. Being experienced with all sorts of psychedelics, before and after injuring mg spine. High dose AL-LAD is is calling out to me today, I'm not going to question it, but take the 4 blotters tonight. feel really comfortable around my friends and they don't judge me for that or tell me to quit as I have a disability which is beside the point. But, I really think the could be awesome. Iboga is dangerous, people die from caridovascular-related complications. I know what I am, I don't need a 10 line lecture when I've already started to contfront this a long time ago.

This is AL-LAD. Not everyone takes psychedelics in a happy mindset to report on headspace and visuals. If I said I was depressed or trying to get over a relationship or something like that I wouldn't be treated this way. I don't need my problem to be brought up and be told to look elsewhere. AL-LAD is calling out to me and I don' question why. Every time I take a psychedelic, it's unplanned until the day that I take it. I'd like to report on whether or not this helped with my dependency, depression, chronic pain and several other issues. I don't need to be told to "man up" for fucks sake. I am a man, I am a 29 year old solid dude and taking opiates does not make me any less of a man. I'm not a pussy. I had a severe injury and it seems that you are very judgmental, or maybe since you took the same drug you are treating me like shit for taking it as well (at least, that's how I'm perceiving it. I'm taking it as a fucking insult).

Last edited:
I hope you have a good trip. :) Just remember, any drugs (even ibogaine, which is far and away the best thing for opiate addiction in terms of a one-off experience) don't change you, they can show you things that help you change, but you have to do the work after. I'm sure you know this, but just wanted to put it out there.

No need to get offended bro. I wasn't bashing you, I don't know you tour situation and don't claim to. All I suggest is you get help. I have lost 5 high School friends this year alone to heroin/Oxys.
Don't get butthurt. Smfh.

Finally I had an awesome trip with this at 450ug mixed with ketamine, 3-meo-pcp and 2-oxo-pcm. Still not my cup of tea, and would prefer 250ug of LSD over this. An overall lackluster experience, but with awesome OEV (Still worse visuals than with LSD or ETH-LAD)

Damn..

Here in germany Al-lad is almost totally sold out..Really sad. I will definitely miss this substance a lot.

I think my Al-Lad is laid spotty, had a whole one yesterday and got little from it then took 1/3 1pLSD and found that as expected... Damn I wish they were more accurately laid - not cheap - and not reliable, hmm...