• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The I HATE NORMAL PEOPLE thread

When I first read the post, I thought it was irony too. Judging by later posts; blatant weirdo!

I hate normal people because unlike eggs you cannot poach them but I can guess you can still boil, fry and pickle them.

"You know how dumb the average person is? Half of the population are even dumber than that by definition." - Robert Anton Wilson (paraphrased cos can't recall the precise wording he uses)

A concept invented by people too afraid to just be themselves. A way to try to enforce tribal rules in a post-tribal society.

About interaction, im not too sure. It seems to me druggies intereact with one another far easier than regular folk. Most of them anyway...

At the rate big pharma is pushing meds, soon it will be odd NOT to be on so.ething or other

I dont have many pet peeves but druggie is by far the most ignorant thing one person can say... Ive always compared it to racial slurs or sexiest statements... I would rather be called a addict then a druggie

I don't know how it is in America but I know that here there are plenty peeps here who would self-describe as being a druggy. I've never really heard it used much as a term of abuse to be honest. I'd also suggest that there are probably a lot of self-described druggies - and drug users in general - who would strongly object to being called addicts when they are not. The two terms are in no way interchangeable.

I don't know how it is in America but I know that here there are plenty peeps here who would self-describe as being a druggy. I've never really heard it used much as a term of abuse to be honest. I'd also suggest that there are probably a lot of self-described druggies - and drug users in general - who would strongly object to being called addicts when they are not. The two terms are in no way interchangeable.

First, I never ment to imply that the terms are interchangable... obviouslly not everyone that uses drugs is addicted, but I am and would rather be called that then a druggie.... And Ive never meet one person who describes them self as a druggie, literally the only time that term is used is in a derogatory way, "all those druggies breaking in houses and robbing people" I wana say their fucking addicts and need help.... Honestly I dont think Ive heard anyone label themselves in terms of pill head, pot head, ect. its always I do pills, I smoke weed but thats about it... even pill billy is a "negative" thing from assholes in Florida who would call us hill billies looking for pills when we would drive down there when the pill mills were bomming... But theres your American culture lesson for the day... lol

And Ive never meet one person who describes them self as a druggie, literally the only time that term is used is in a derogatory way, "all those druggies breaking in houses and robbing people"

Me neither, and i hate the term druggie. awful. proper annoys me

I mostly refer to myself as being a junky despite not being a regular opie user any more - it's more a state of mind than a description of a specific choice of substance in my opinion. And you just have to read this forum to see plenty peeps calling themselves (and the rest of us) druggies. I don't have a problem with it but maybe that's just cos I don't see it as being a negative thing to be called.

i know more people that use less drugs than i do but consider themselves far more druggy. if that counts for anything ...

Depends on who defines the norm. If Hunter Thompson would still be alive and declared an independent nation and write the constitution (or let that part out), we all would be considered pretty normal (and boring soon).

I dont have many pet peeves but druggie is by far the most ignorant thing one person can say... Ive always compared it to racial slurs or sexiest statements... I would rather be called a addict then a druggie

Stop being such a big girl's blouse

I think everyone who is normal will always have a good background history, not ever a problem with the spouse + good weight and good habits.
Besides the amazing healthy living..
I had my problems with my wife and I would really wish that would not have happened.
Good sleepers are good. I´m am not normal when it comes to sleeping though..

Stop being such a big girl's blouse

When I first clicked on this thread I didnt notice it was under the european section. I love the words you Brits use, I love your guyes kinda understanable, kinda wierd little sayings... I have no idea if big girls blouse is like bein called a bitch or more like oo jus chill out... but still i hate bein called a druggie and like your fellow brit coltdan said, shit just proper annoys me.