• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The I HATE NORMAL PEOPLE thread

From one yank to another it's like being called a sissy.... Hope that helps pal.

Yea I kinda figured its was more of a "polite" insult then some vulgar saying... but yea might drop that one on someone today just to see what they say... Also I prefer to be called an "merican" instead of yank lol jp

Yea I kinda figured its was more of a "polite" insult then some vulgar saying... but yea might drop that one on someone today just to see what they say lol

hahahaha, I think you may get some odd looks!!! Yeah, they have some amazing insults over here. I have to say though the Scottish kinda rule the insult roost! They fire off some amazing insults at rapid speed. It's fascinating really!!!

I think everyone who is normal will always have a good background history, not ever a problem with the spouse + good weight and good habits.
Besides the amazing healthy living..
I had my problems with my wife and I would really wish that would not have happened.
Good sleepers are good. I´m am not normal when it comes to sleeping though..

Nah man, i think being overweight is the norm, as is family/spouse troubles.
in fact i believe the majority of people is depressed and sleeping bad... might have to google that

hahahaha, I think you may get some odd looks!!! Yeah, they have some amazing insults over here. I have to say though the Scottish kinda rule the insult roost! They fire off some amazing insults at rapid speed. It's fascinating really!!!

sounds like youve stepped on your fair share of toes over there lol... Im sure Id get an ear full if I ever visited

sounds like youve stepped on your fair share of toes over there lol... Im sure Id get an ear full if I ever visited
Not at all but I do swear like a sailor and I've come to the right place for decent sweary banter!!!

I'm probably pretty normal, at least compared to most of you guys. ;) I could probably stretch to quirky, I guess.

Why waste energy in hating "normal people", anyway? What are you, a 16-year-old emo? :p

Yea I kinda figured its was more of a "polite" insult then some vulgar saying... but yea might drop that one on someone today just to see what they say... Also I prefer to be called an "merican" instead of yank lol jp

I was actually just being sexist

I'm good at acting the normal in professional circumstance, however, I've been getting paid a lot from not being "normal" but being a creative innovative type. Long as I looked and behaved ok at meetings, they'd listen and progress happened :D

Unfortunately it made me want to be normal and I tried so very hard to be that for decades - but alas, I'm eccentric and different. My difference so slips over into normal life too, its too difficult to hide...:|

Thankfully, this time I've got just n0w has made me realise I have to forget that and just be me. Fuck them and their system - if they still want me to creatively develop and problem solve in eco-dev / regen they'll have to put up with me being a weirdo =D

No, if you oppose and hate normal people you're blatantly a weirdo.

Not sure if usual trolling asshattery or not, but there is a certain truth to those words...

It was meant to have an ironic component.

No it fucking wasn't. <3 You're a weirdo, I'm a weirdo, my wife is a weirdo, most of my family are weirdos, and nearly all of you lot are too. It's why I've been lurking and posting here for over 10 years.

Being a weirdo is a good thing. It should be embraced; we are "on trend" for current times. :p

Last edited:
<3 You're a weirdo, I'm a weirdo, my wife is a weirdo, most of my family are weirdos, and nearly all of you lot are too. It's why I've been lurking and posting here for over 10 years.

Being a weirdo is a good thing. It should be embraced; we are "on trend" for current times. :p

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!! Oh how I've missed you two! <3

It's fine company in the weirdo group Felix! Fine indeed!!!

It's fine company in the weirdo group Felix! Fine indeed!!!

It's great to see you posting again missus <3 I've missed you too.

Get into the munchin' thread and tell us all about that American cooking and lovely cakes you bake - I need to learn some new stuff!

Weirdo %)

It's great to see you posting again missus <3 I've missed you too.

Get into the munchin' thread and tell us all about that American cooking and lovely cakes you bake - I need to learn some new stuff!

Weirdo %)

LOL!!! Cooking is work these days. And I work many many hours. It's not so much of a hobby at home anymore mores the pity.

And of course you know I've missed you!! <3

I shall give you my Hawaiian wedding cake recipe at some point!

Life sounds different for you. I want your news and to catch up! Life's different for us too, it would be an interesting chat ;)

Let's reconnect <3

Life is very much different but in a very good way!!!! I shall clear out PM box for catch up! I'm so lazy it's always full because I don't delete!

Life is very much different but in a very good way!!!! I shall clear out PM box for catch up! I'm so lazy it's always full because I don't delete!

That's great to hear. I owe you a Pm so will get that to you x

Life's been odd for us, different but also in a good way. We've moved home again, actually even closer to you if you if your in the same place! Looking forward to it Sadie, its been too long and I have missed your lovely enthusiasm and energy...%)

You take good care <3

Speak soon x

I shall give you my Hawaiian wedding cake recipe at some point!

Having sampled said cake I can confirm that it is stupidly delicious and very highly recommended. The wedding aspect being optional.

I owe you a Pm so will get that to you x

And I owe you (and the man... and several other people) a PM too. Such a slacker, me. Slow but not forgotten <3

Last edited: