• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The I HATE NORMAL PEOPLE thread

Having sampled said cake I can confirm that it is stupidly delicious and very highly recommended. The wedding aspect being optional.

Talking about weirdos...Mr Shammy enters :p

Aye, that cake sounds lush. 2 joints later, I'd probably eat the lot =D

I always regret not meeting you all, that time. But as usual I was having one of my meltdowns 8) I'm grateful you all understood <3 As far as this recent one goes, I think I'm starting to come out the woods again, so hopefully its a good time to catch up with you all!

Life goes on eh, we live and learn <3

665844.jpg

For "Shoplifters", read "weirdos", and btw I could also post this up in the "cool things" thread cos I have it on 7" vinyl too. :D

That's great to hear. I owe you a Pm so will get that to you x

Life's been odd for us, different but also in a good way. We've moved home again, actually even closer to you if you if your in the same place! Looking forward to it Sadie, its been too long and I have missed your lovely enthusiasm and energy...%)

You take good care <3

Speak soon x

So glad to hear you're closer to me again!!! We must meet up for much girly-ness at some point! And I do miss your very calming and serene nature!! Very much so!

Am sorry to hear about melty times that don't sound much fun but am rather pleased at happy times. I really do miss you lot and hopefully I shall stay! Long odd hours cause me to be a bit scatty.... Not very reliable but I shall be here when I can!!!

So glad to hear you're closer to me again!!! We must meet up for much girly-ness at some point! And I do miss your very calming and serene nature!! Very much so!

Am sorry to hear about melty times that don't sound much fun but am rather pleased at happy times. I really do miss you lot and hopefully I shall stay! Long odd hours cause me to be a bit scatty.... Not very reliable but I shall be here when I can!!!

Aye, we should try and get that coffee date sorted.

Calming and serene 8(, you've still to meet missus eccentric, ocd, manic and depressed etc lol 8) I've kinda "come out" about my mental health problems here now - why not, the rest of the members are not much different and its helpful to share :\

Still, if you wish I'd appreciate connecting back up when time suits x

Keep up the good work on the job front! Be great to hear what's happening for you <3

Aye, we should try and get that coffee date sorted.

Calming and serene 8(, you've still to meet missus eccentric, ocd, manic and depressed etc lol 8) I've kinda "come out" about my mental health problems here now - why not, the rest of the members are not much different and its helpful to share :\

Still, if you wish I'd appreciate connecting back up when time suits x

Keep up the good work on the job front! Be great to hear what's happening for you <3

intended or not you've always been a sea of calm to me. You either put up a good front or simply don't realise how lovely you are around others....

We should indeed go for drinks if you fancy a day out in Glasgow. Post Christmas though. The holidays are stressful enough but in the service industry it's pure hell!!! And I mean HELL!!!! I do look forward to cocktails or coffee once the holidays are done and dusted!!!

Social Justice Warriors are everywhere. One had to deal with some t'other day. One thinks just giving up on them but ignorance is such a human flaw. Especially when it comes to recreation. The forces in media and what not arouse pathological hatred towards those who live differently to them. Oh the perfect life and what it would be like to be surrounded by non judgmental peers. Well at least solace can be found somewhere in a forum :)

Welcome to BL, LemonJack.

The SJW "movement" is not a strong presence here, thank fucking fuck.

Big difference between enlightened tolerance & inclusivity and... that lot.

Thanks to all. Been a long time lurker but now have joined and bookmarked. Hope everyone is preparing for a GREEAAATTT XMAS ;)

People with the mentality "think about the money" to justify working a terrible job for long hours, thats not how you make money

People that post Pictures of their food, quite frankly no one gives a fuck what's on your plate.

People that judge people in silly ways. The way i judge people is simple your either a dick ed or you aint. Especially people that say drug users are boring? really id say the opposite life is mostly mundane if you love the mundanities of life then you are probably boring.