• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when I just got it I felt 0.25mg flubromazolam really well. Now I barely feel 0.25 anymore. But it's hard to answer your question, because I also got 25x2mg etizolam in the same order as the flubromazolam, and because I had just run out my maintance benzo (bromazepam) a few days before the RC benzos arrived, as an emergency-solution, I bought some xanax bars & diazepams 10 (off 'the streets') as well, which is usually a big no-no for me, since I usually refuse to pay street prices for benzos when they're so easy to acquire. So anyway, I bought all of those benzos out of fear for benzo w/d, but because the RC ones had a random duration until delivery, I all of a sudden ended up with a whole variety of benzos, lol. Then a few days later I got my RX benzo (bromazepam) too. And I have to be honest, I can't say howmuch flubromazolam contributed to my increase in tolerance & dependency.. Since I indulged in most of said benzos quite excessively for a short while there. It was also when I only had methadone to maintain on. And benzos + methadone is a pretty awesome combo (though potentially dangerous), so I combined a lot of different benzos most of the time (mostly the short-acting ones - alprazolam & etizolam, but flubromazolam was definitely in the mix rather often as well).

It did increase my tolerance, but I think my dependency hasn't gone up too much (12mg bromazepam/day = my usual dose, which I've had no problem sticking to for years now). I might need a little more than 12mg to be completely comfortable benzo-wise at this point, but I can still get by on 12mg bromazepam. It might be a little uncomfortable the first few days right after I go back to 12mg bromazepam, but it won't be too bad, I'm sure. One thing I've learned over the years after many benzo tapers and quitting a few times, the jump to zero is by far the hardest step of a taper, the dosage decreases are nothing compared to that, IME.

So yeah, sorry I can't give a better answer to your question about flubromazolam.. I kinda mixed too much.

I wish benzos and downers weren't so dangerous together. I bet Midazolam and heroin would be out of this world.

No problem at all, thank you for your response, P2C! I asked because I used flubromazolam a handful of times, and it made my tolerance go from practically non-existent to not being able to feel anything from 6 Xanax bars for quite some time. If you're on maintenance, I'd be extra cautious using it. Hope you enjoy the other RC benzos. Etizolam is one of the best

I just ordered some diclazepam & clonazolam to try those out. But yeah, recreational-wise so far I like etiz the most, I guess. (semi-)short acting hypnotic (right?) thiënodiazepine, that just sounds perfect. And it was really good too when I tried em. Wish I'd bought 100 of those and 25 of the flubromazolam! Oh well...

OT:
Pentobarbital,
Alprazolam,
Methadone,
Amphetamines,
Flubromazolam,
Bromazepam,
Etizolam,
Diphenhydramine,
Ethylphenidate
Oxycodone
(Caffeine & Nicotine)

Last edited:
beer, lucky strikes, and a coffee or two. diggin Oregon's new 10c return freal.

gotta go sober for the next ten days. it's no biggie. who knows, maybe i'll like it this time around *shrug*

Guessing you'd have to have a certain tolerance. Although I'm not opposed to taking a 10 valium with a 15 percocet (plain) then adding a 500 APAP to kick it with. just would need to keep a sitter and a little coke to help keep me awake through a hell of a worm hole.
Not opposed to the k-hole either. Fuck I need a trip sitter.

LSD
Xanax
Adderall
Cocaine
Clonazepam
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Caffeine
Cannabis flower & wax
Vitamins & supplements

booze everyday
etizolam everyday
valium (research one)
kolonopin
weed
oxycontin
cocaine
vyvanse
norcos
tramadol
kratom
poppers

Last edited:
Cannabis flower & wax
About 0.2g cocaine
170mg-180mg vyvanse
10mg adderall IR
200+\- micrograms of LSD
1.5mg xanax
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Buprenorphine
Librium
Klonopin
Tramadol
Gabapentin
Promethazine
Naproxen
Caffeine
Nicotine

Yup, from ALL the good shit I have, that's all I have done this week since Monday.
I finally have my Appt and drug test due tomorrow, and that list is sure as fucking hell IS going to change, expect a BUNCH of different Narcotics on my next list.

3F-4MMC
4F-NEB
5-BPDI
5-MBPB
6-EAPB
A-PIHP

2-FLK
4-AcO-MET
ETH-LAD

Norflurazepam
Phenobarbital

Buprenorphine
Librium
Klonopin
Tramadol
Gabapentin
Promethazine
Naproxen
Caffeine
Nicotine

Yup, from ALL the good shit I have, that's all I have done this week since Monday.
I finally have my Appt and drug test due tomorrow, and that list is sure as fucking hell IS going to change, expect a BUNCH of different Narcotics on my next list.

You did do heroin on Monday though didn't you?

OT:
Oxycodone (in the form of old formula oxycontin - mundipharma)
Bromazepam
Clonazolam
Diclazepam
Flubromazolam
Ketamine
Cannabis
O-desmethyltramadol
Amphetamines
(Caffeine & nicotine)

I think that's all of them. If I happen to think of any more I'll add them later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.