• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin, oxy, Adderall, clonazepam, weed, cigs. I did acid but think it was more than a week ago.

2g 88% amphetamine sulphate
200mg DXM
75cl Gin Bombay
1g MDMA (4x 270mg pills)
Tobacco
Coffee
Ibuprofen
Cetirizine

Now this is my normality of drugs taken,

Heroin
Methamphetamine
Oxycodone
Methadone
Lorazepam
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Gabapentin
Mirtazepine
Promethazine
Hydroxyzine
Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
APAP

not done yet. ;)

Still earning my bluelight badge, but I've done enough drugs to probably wipe out the entire chinchilla population. (which would be very sad.)

Hmm, so, my week has been dry, since my partner came back in town. I still managed to slip a few items into the weekly cache ;)

- Salvia

- Kava Kava root (I'm sorry but never again)

- between. 3-6mg kpins/day, prescribed

- a signature blend of carisoprodol and 4mg xanax pressed into " bars". I'm (somehow) working my way through the second hulk-bar now. It's rather nice.

-Methylphenidate IR, and that terrible plastic circular bead they refer to as Methylin. It's nowhere near as effective, my nasal cavaties can attest to that. Then again, it works fine orally, so meh.
On deck is some squares for later this week, as well as more Soma and Tramadol.

I love bluelight, BTW, your CWE and HWE instructions are probably the reason I don't have a cyclops nose atm. Yas harm reduction!

3mg xanax
Cannabis flower
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Working 40 hours a week and awaiting a court date that may end up sucking major butthole has made life somewhat dull.
Maybe I'll take some LSD tomorrow, but I also kind of what to spend my $ on some 4-AcO-MET that will probably take 7-10 days to get to me.
LSD is everywhere locally though, and I hate waiting.

caffeine, nicotine, alcohol
opium, diazepam, etizolam

and pot! for the first time in a long time. nothing else recreational.

well for the last three years i've been prescribed adderall IR and xr and diazepam (no tolerance build to benzos or withdrawal symptoms from them weirdly enough and i've tried every ssri/snri in the book) but those just help my quality of life because my anxiety is so fucked up as well as add...i am prescribed xanax prn which fucks me up then in my house, both my parents being docs, we have morphine, boxy and that shit and got a kidney stone the other night so was on xanax, morphine (through an injection) and diazepam...was nice although not the biggest opiate fan at all. rarely take them and when i do they make me too nauseous

800mg+/- methamphetamine (IV, nasal, vaporized)
1.5g+ cocaine
1 hit of LSD
1g magic mushrooms
10mg Ritalin
Alcohol
3mg-4mg xanax
2.5mg clonazepam
Cannabis flower & edibles
Caffeine
Cigarettes

3F-4-MMC
4F-NEB