• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol
Second-hand Cannabis
Oxycodone (37.5mg and I got so itchy I left giant scratches on my side!)
Xanax

Not a terrible week...could use some more money and more Oxy though. ;)

weed
tobacco
kratom
caffeine
amphetamine
0.25mg of clonazepam

Hmm, tough one
Oxycodone 15mgx240 in one week!
Xanax
Klonopin
Gabapentin
Marijuana
Cocaine
Alcohol
Nicotine

Last edited:
150mg-200mg methamphetamine
420mg vyvanse
5mg-6mg xanax
Alcohol
Cannabis flower
Caffeine
Cigarettes
Propanol?
Uuuhhhh I may have taken LSD this week but idk.
Currently the police want me to come in for questioning, assuming for my graffiti art spread across town.
They can suck the fattest part of my cock.

I bought two tabs of 200mcg LSD last night, but they were off of a strip so they were together. I ripped them in half, ended up dropping one (in the dark outside in a shed, never found it) so I took the other one and smoked some good bud and I believe I remember starting to feel effects and then passed out. Waste.
Also have had some good old Klonopin days this week, but mainly pot.

Caffeine.
Etizolam.
Diclazepam.
Nicotine.
Propylhexedrine.
PPAP HCl.
Flmodafinil.
Tramadol.

200-300mg methamphetamine vaporized/intranasal
300mg-400mg poor quality cocaine
630mg vyvanse
8mg-10mg xanax
2mg clonazepam
Cannabis flower & wax
Alcohol
Propanol 5mg? (Idk what this pill is but someone gave it to me.)
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Last edited:
^^^ Propanol is an alcohol, but not a recreational one. If it was "Propranolol," that is what's referred to as a beta-blocker. They are supposed to relieve anxiety but they do jack shit compared to banjos. Beta blockers are the stuff golfers and musicians with shaky hands take; they're pretty much shit.

OT:

moderate amounts of valium, small amounts of alcohol, some tobacco/caffeine, not much else.

Lope and facilitating ingredients.

I'm addicted to loperamide which I've been taking with omeprazole and 2000mg vit C, 3 Tylenol 3, 4mg klonopin. Lately the the 200mg of loperamide I'm taking is not working. Am I missing some ingredients with the lope? I have cancer and I can't get oxycodone. In pain and in need of advice.

I'm addicted to loperamide which I've been taking with omeprazole and 2000mg vit C, 3 Tylenol 3, 4mg klonopin. Lately the the 200mg of loperamide I'm taking is not working. Am I missing some ingredients with the lope? I have cancer and I can't get oxycodone. In pain and in need of advice.

See a new doctor. Pain relief is a human right. Taking that much lope is not a great idea.

For me, the usshh:
H
Cannabis (FECO, rosin, flower, edibles)
DPH
Sugar

In the past 7 days, no order. I tried three for the first time:

Methylphenidate
MDMA
LSD (first)
Heroin (first)
Weed (first)
Xanax

Still afterglowing from the sheer psychospiritual power I witnessed this week. One of the best weeks I've had in a very long time.

LSD
MDA
Ketamine
Weed
Caffeine
Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.