• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3g magic mushrooms
4mg-5mg xanax
Alcohol
1 hit of LSD
0.25g-0.3g cocaine
25mg-30mg dexmethylphenidate
Cannabis flower & wax
275mg-350mg methamphetamine
Caffeine
Cigarettes

Last edited:
Kratom
Weed
Tobacco
Caffeine
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Oxycodone
Methamphetamine
DMT
Alcohol

I'll do the past 7 days or else my list is only a few drogaz long.

Oxycontin
Methadone
Bromazepam
Clonazolam
Amphetamines
Cannabis
(Tobacco via L&M cigs & Caffeine via Red Bull)

I think that must be it, will edit if more comes to mind.

50 mg vaporized dmt split in two rips

16 mg hydromorphone iv
60 mg meth iv
150 mg tar heroin iv
10 mg hydrocodone and 30 mg morphine, orally dosed

Dabs and joints
Probably like 6 beers

I've had better and I've had worse, the meth was free and so was the heroin but I'm trying to stay away..

Last edited:
In the 7 last days:
Methadone
Pregabalin
Ketobemidone (oral tablets, as suppositories and IV)
Oxycodone
Clonazepam
Clonazolam
Etizolam
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Cocaine
Dexamphetamine
Amphetamine
LSD (Only micro-dosing to test my initial reaction, planning to take a trip on about 140ug soon, the blotters are on 280ug, so one is probably way to much for a newbie).
Ketamine
Quetiapine (50 mg before sleep).

Its a lot of stuff, but it reflects badly on me if you compared this to a year. I think I can honestly say that in average the last year the only things I have taken daily is Methadone, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Diazepam and Quetiapin. I have just added a script for Pregabalin which I will also be taking each day.

Due to the summer (and to be honest a rough couple of weeks) I have taken several things within the last month. Except for the days where I have taken drugs due to bad days, I think that it is okay so celebrate and live life now and again. And for me such occations just include drugs. As long as I go back to my scripts only after summer and keep doing fine on that I am okay.

Weed
Alcohol
Gabapentine
Dexamphetamine
Amphetamine (Base)
Morphine
Diazapam
Oxycodone

Methadone
Morphine
Oxycodone
O-Desmethyltramadol
Bromazepam
Alprazolam
Weed
Hashish
Methylphenidate
Amphetamines
3-FEA
Dominal XR Forte 80mg (I forgot the substance name & too lazy to google - it's an antipsychotic that works rather well for sleep though)
(Caffeine & Nicotine)

Also took some none psychoctive painkillers, an nsaid & tylenol but that's hardly worth mentioning. :D

GN BL !

Methadone
Xanax
Klonopin
Cannabis
Soma
Alcohol (beer)
Cigarettes
Crystal Meth
Hydroxyzine

craving Gabapentin, better chronic, and a less common benzo

Just
Heroin
Dex amphetamine
Valium
Suboxone for one day ?
Caffeine and nicotine
Damiana if that counts

Last edited:
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
MDMA
Clonazepam
Xanax
Cannabis flower & wax
Alcohol
Vyvanse
Valium
LSD
Cigarettes

There's a baggie of etizolam looking at me that is begging me to put it on this list. But must wait for some propylene glycol so I can work with volumetric dosing as I currently have a baggie with 250mgs of powder, which I am not risking to work with, even though I have 0.001 scale. It seems almost impossible to divide this in 1mg dosages.

I would really recommend you to buy small amber glass bottles like below so you can take your liquid solution with you and also remember to store the entire solution in amber bottles to avoid degradation.

I had a bag with 1g of Etizolam and bought propylene glycol and small 1 ml and 2ml amber glass bottles (from amazon - see picture) and made a batch with 30 mg/ml. The plastic thing you see on the pictures allows you to administer drops so even though the concentration is strong, you can control how much you get. Using these you can bring the solution around with you like you would have with pills - and due to the strength of the solution you don't need to cary arround 10 bottles everyday. PG should be able to dissolve around 50mg Etizolam pr ml - I just wanted to be on the safe side so I chose 30 mg/ml - However I wasn't sure about if I could really dissolve that much Etizolam evenly in 1 ml Pg so I found some chemical of which I added ONE drop to the solution. The chemical was from some medical supply website and is typically used in pharmeutical injectable solutions. I can't remember the name and I don't have the container I came in anymore. I will try to find the name. But in theory PG should be enough.

See https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/a7p/Amber-Glass-Essential-Bottle-Orifice-Reducer-25PCS/B017KAL63W/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499061472&sr=8-1&keywords=1+ml+amber+glass+essential+oil and https://www.amazon.co.uk/24pcs-Essential-Bottle-Orifice-Reducer/dp/B00WQ0A58E/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499061472&sr=8-2&keywords=1+ml+amber+glass+essential+oil.
010Yl6mbbvL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

But to be honest, in the end I just took a knife, stuck the tip in the bag and licked whatever amount I had picked up off the knife :p

It is simply a requirement to do volumetric dosing with potent drugs like Etizolam when you don't have a tolerance. But in the end it was too much working making these batches and my tolerence were more than enough to handle eye measurement.
And in terms of precision weights (0,001g), I have one I paid a tons of money for (around 15o pounds). I have a friend working a company with high precisions weights (0,001 mg = 1 mcg) for vaccum chambers. And here I found out that even newly calibrated and in a vacuum chamber my weight does not measure 1 mg correctly. It can be correct, but sometime it is 5 even 10 mg off. So it is my impression that when we speak about measuring 1 mg and lower, you need professional and very expensive equipment and vacuum chambers to be sure. Being off a couple or 10 mg with Etizolam is no worse than a black out, but if we are speaking fentanyl it can be deadly. Even with an expensive weight, you are most likely not weighing 1 mg doses of your wanted active ingredient but 1 mg plus dust and air and what not.
So a relatively cheap 0,001g weight may be just as good as a really expensive 0,001g weight as it seems to me that you cannot measure precisely without being in a sterile environment having a vacuum chamber. So I think it is most likely that under normal circumstances you canat best weigh with a precision with a variation of 5-20 mg.

My poiny is volumetric dosing is the only possibility for "normal persons" to dose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 mg reletively precise. And even then you have to be sure that the Etizolam - or what ever active ingredient you are workign with - is completely dissolved in the propylene glycol to avoid that the liquid in the bottom of your container contains relatively more than the liquid in the top. As such you need to have precise numbers as to how much propylene glycol you need to dissolve x mg of x active ingredient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.