• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

'Gentle... least euphoric' then repeated dosing and using immediately after waking.

That's eerily similar to how I ended up using MPA, every single day for 11 months.

Watch yourself. <3

It's very compulsive and the subtleness of the high and crash (when dose is controlled) is misleading. If the 3FA : A relationship is analogous over here (no reason to believe it would be) I'm even more interested in the parent molecule now.

Hey guys, i'v not done a stim for agesssssss, I'm moving into my new place next weekend and was thinking about getting some Ethylphenidate(Spelling?) but came across this thread, i think ill still go for EPH unless you guys can give me a better reason to get some 3FA? Ordering some Benzo's for the comedown so that wont be a problem

I did 5000mg in three days, highest single dose being 600mg... I'll have to lose a few words on it's habit forming qualities and how it will melt away your tissue at higher doses. As soon as I'm not busy getting high!

It's also the least euphoric stimulant I've done, so I guess that's fair.
Lolwhat? Which ones have you done? If you ask me, if this was a ten on the euphoria scale, then amphetamine would be a four and cocaine a fifteen. But I guess we are all different that way.

Hey guys, i'v not done a stim for agesssssss, I'm moving into my new place next weekend and was thinking about getting some Ethylphenidate(Spelling?) but came across this thread, i think ill still go for EPH unless you guys can give me a better reason to get some 3FA? Ordering some Benzo's for the comedown so that wont be a problem
Neither iss safe. 3-FA is very euphoric and moreish, it's not like amphetamine or other stimulants at all in the upper dosage range. I would steer clear of it for now, if you haven't taken a liking yet. You should try olanzapine during the tail end, it's the best thing there is to come off stimulants if you ask me. Just gotta be careful not to take too much.

It's very compulsive and the subtleness of the high and crash (when dose is controlled) is misleading. If the 3FA : A relationship is analogous over here (no reason to believe it would be) I'm even more interested in the parent molecule now.
I really don't see the subtlety. Last time I ussed the oral roa and found myelf in a state of complete and utter ecstasy for over 2 hours. Again it got very serotonergic at that range too. Interestingly, while high doses of other stimulants have me sweat like crazy, this one does not. I have a suspicion you and most other people who have considered this one to be subtle do sso because they haven't seen the full spectrum of effects at the doses you did. How high did you go?

By the way, I wouldn't say this is even close to being as reinforcing as cocaine is, but still catch myelf thinking about binging on it day and night. Oh and for those who use it intravenously, here's my suggestion on how to prepare the solution in order not end up with an inflamed vein and a blood clot like me before I started doing it this way:
10ml NaCl/H2O (9 NaCl g/L H2O)
15ml 3F-P/H2O (70mg 3F-P / mL H2O
That'll be a concentration that apparently does not melt away your tisssue. The table salt is in there to keep the osmolarity at a physiological level.

Last edited:
I would like to say that for me oral dosages produce far more euphoric effects than snorting. I tried 3F-Phe on 2 occasions. The first time we snorted 20 mg which produced feelings of well being and mood lift. Bumping was fairly un effective, or at least couldn't elevate the effects. On the other occasion 1 week later i eat 35 mg and drank a few beers.

Oh my god! I don't know if it's alcohols fault but i felt like i bombed 100 mg of MDMA... it was VERY euphoric, almost like taking MDMA for the second time :D Euphoric effects lasted for about 2 hours.

I would like to say that for me oral dosages produce far more euphoric effects than snorting. I tried 3F-Phe on 2 occasions. The first time we snorted 20 mg which produced feelings of well being and mood lift. Bumping was fairly un effective, or at least couldn't elevate the effects. On the other occasion 1 week later i eat 35 mg and drank a few beers.

Oh my god! I don't know if it's alcohols fault but i felt like i bombed 100 mg of MDMA... it was VERY euphoric, almost like taking MDMA for the second time :D Euphoric effects lasted for about 2 hours.

I can relate to the second experience - oral dosing provides a vastly different high.
I also found, ROA/tolerance non-withstanding, 3-FPM to be wildly inconsistent in effects.

Sometimes 75mg would have me scrubbing the kitchen floor whilst mentally calculating the molar ratios of the disinfectants used, 50mg would give me Charlie Sheen's libido, yet 130mg would do nothing but give me a comedown.

Oral and rectal dosing are the way to go with this one.

And cr00k, the high is subtle AT LOW DOSES. I've taken higher doses, and it's no cocaine or MDMA, but it's got way more to it than amphetamine. The residual stimulation is the only thing that really bothers me.

I did 5000mg in three days, highest single dose being 600mg... I'll have to lose a few words on it's habit forming qualities and how it will melt away your tissue at higher doses. As soon as I'm not busy getting high!

Lolwhat? Which ones have you done? If you ask me, if this was a ten on the euphoria scale, then amphetamine would be a four and cocaine a fifteen. But I guess we are all different that way.

That's funny, we did about the same amount in about the same amount of time. It was moreish enough for me to binge on it, but like I said, I never found it very euphoric. If I were to list the stimulants I've done in decreasing order of euphoria, it would go like this: Cocaine, Meth, Meph, 4-MAR, Amphetamine, Methcathinone, Ethylphenidate, Cathinone, 3-FPM (ROA: Insufflation for all). I really tried to enjoy this stuff, I just didn't. Seems like some people really get off on it, while others don't. I think this one will work better for me as a functional stimulant more so than a recreational one. Or maybe I just need to try changing my ROA to oral dosing as has been recently suggested.

No need converting it, it runs like a dream on foil even as a salt.

Last edited:
Got 2g in the mail today.

5:30 PM: 30mg oral
8:30 PM: 30mg oral
10:30 PM: 50mg oral
12:30 AM: 40mg rectal

And it's now 2:30 AM and I'm feeling a slight urge to redose. So at least for me it appears that you should expect cravings to set in around 2 hours after the last dose.

It's an interesting one for sure. I can't say I feel that much... but at the same time it seems to tickle the right spot--at least enough so to keep me wanting to redose. I didn't set out with a goal of avoiding redosing, but at the same time I hadn't particularly planned on it either. The point being... while I'm quite sure I could have stopped myself if I'd consciously decided I shouldn't be binging, it also very clearly has a subversive effect in that regard.

I know that plenty of other people have mentioned this, I'm just reiterating it in my own experience.

Anyways, it's very subtle--at least for me and at this doses. But I definitely like it, and at least at this level it seems completely transparent in terms of side effects. Am I correct in interpreting previous posts that increasing dosage doesn't yield much in the way of return? I'm considering trying a larger single bolus but don't want to pointlessly extend my wakefulness at this point if it won't actually get me anywhere.

I'm also definitely going to avoid vaping after seeing some of the reports in this thread. I've seen a few people say that oral/rectal are better than insufflated. Does anyone disagree with this or is this a universal opinion at this point?

I'm also prescribed 50mg Vyvanse, which I normally take on a daily basis. Considering all the reports of residual stimulation on subsequent days, I'm wondering how this might interact with stimulant use on subsequent days. Has anyone noticed a change in intensity of amphetamines/other stims the next day?

by 9.15am tomorrow morning i will be on this or iddp it think the other new on is with some bk-2cb to boot :)

@interestingfact -

I didn't notice much crossover with d-amp beyond what I'd expect from abusing any stim the night before.

I ultimately wound up getting rid of this. I got in this weird cycle of using it without really knowing why. Wasn't getting very high, but just kept doing it. At least with cocaine and heroin, the two other drugs that I tend to use compulsively, I can definitely pinpoint *why* I'm finding excuses to do it.

I did have one or two experiences with this that I described as heavenly at the time. They were rectal, around 75-100 my, but administered at the same time as d-amp and God knows what else. I wasn't taking notes.

I got some 3-fpm a while ago and quite enjoyed the euphoria at 80mg oral, but after i had gone through my 500mg and ordered another 500mg, i found that when i took a dose of 80-100mg i would sometimes get a borderline psychosis feeling. it was freaky and a bit panicy and because of it i stopped using it altogether, ive never got any signs of psychosis from any other stimulant in this way, have any of you had this trouble? I wasnt binging at all and my use of the first 500mg was spaced out over weeks so it was a bit off-putting that i suddenly got these effects..

Aye cr00k,

how are you now ? From my experience the metabolite's effects from doses that high are quite draining. Could you answer, if you are okay ?

@ foolsgold

Though I'm quite interested in your opinion about it, I would advise caution, because imho it is not a compound for stimulant hard heads. If you chase the upper feeling you end up with the metabolic frolic (the term is not my invention :D), that lasts several days. So hopefully, you get a better experience.

Yes of course I can. I have been meaning to summarize my experiences. I injected up to 400mg at once and over 6000mg in one sitting with the last couple of doses usually being administered orally in doses around 700mg. I have gotten rid of the remaining substance since the addictive properties far surpassed those I experience during episodes of amphetamine abuse.

Here are some of the issues I experienced:
- Auditory hallucinations after staying awake for as little as 24 hours. These appear much later when I do amphetamine (40-50h mark). They were not entirely unpleasant in nature (mostly music playing on a loop)
- Minor visual hallucinations around the 35h mark.
- At a concentration of 70mg/ml I acquired what I thought was merely a superficial thrombophlebitis, but which turned out to be a DVT of the upper extremity. I am convinced the 3F-P is the main culprit here. This has been causing me a great deal of pain which I might have to get used to.
- I was using the substance for around 2 weeks, around 5 days per week, after an episode of amphetamine use and a fluent overlapping transition to 3F-P abuse. I slept 2-4 times per week for 1-6 hours each. I turned manic towards the end of this episode, eventhough I could avoid doing much damage. I attribute The crash that followed to the sleep deprivation over anything else. I could've slept through the entire first day (total of ~18h sleep) and remained slightly tired for 2 more days. After that I have been fine, very stable as far as I can tell. It might have taken a few days till I was back to baseline during which I must have seemed slightly agitated, especially motorically.

Hope this helps. I really urge anyone who wants to use this substance intravenously, to reduce the concentration to 35mg/ml by mixing a 70mg/ml solution with roughly the same volume of saline (9 grams NaCl per liter of H2O). I only experienced very slight burning along the veins once I started doing that and could avoid doing further irreversible damage. Eventually I realized what a stupid self destructive fuck I am, with the needle sticking out of my inflamed thrombotic arm, and dumped the remaining 400g of this substance which I was planning to use throughout the next few years. With the speed I was going at, it would have lasted another two months.

I find this substance to be infinitely more addictive than amphetamine, but less reinforcing than cocaine (never was addicted to the latter). Of all substances I would still classify as stimulants, this is by far the most serotonergic. High intravenous doses would give me slight visuals akin to MDMA and would also cover the room in bright white light.

EDIT: At the doses I used, the substance seemed to suppress my appetite a whole lot more than amphetamine does. Other than that, I am amazed at how few side effects I experienced. Constant chattering of my teeth for days, but no sweating or other obvious peripheral side effects. It did not 'feel' (careful!) toxic at all aside from it's vicious effects on tissue upon direct contact.

EDIT2: Substances can often trigger changes in brain physiology which last past the effects of the drug. Please don't ask for a fucking peer reviewed article on that lol. Speaking of, I found a few, but rarely do they use high doses, measure activity past the 12 hour mark or talk about subjective effects. One journal I cannot access. :/

Last edited:
Had 50mg orally and not feeling anything much apart from sweaty palms and extremely minor stimulation. I might give it another chance some other time but I much prefer MPA. This just ain't speedy enough for my liking.

**I know this isn't advisable but I had 50mg of MPA 1 hour later and there is no negative effects when you combine the two.

Last edited:
MPA is a basic straight up stimulant. No euphoria, no real energy and if it's anything like its analogue it'll be bad on the heart with repeated use or high doses. I used to mix it with MDAI

Hi everyone, Ill try to keep this first bit short as Its 3-FPM i want talk about.

About me.
I am 46 male, who has been using whatever the latest trending drug is since i was 14 when i was introduced to Pot. This moved on to include LSD at 16-17. Looking back it was at LSD when i could see the sort of person I was and the mentality i had concerning recreational drugs.
IM A BINGER (keep this in mind for later).
Binged on LSD 4-8 tabs in a night for my weekend depending on what they were. Dabbled with Speed at the time as well and coke.
Anyway at around 19-20 I said 'Whoo you got to pull yourself together' and stopped everything, except a bit of pot.
Well that 'bit of pot' was a bit bigger than i'm letting on. I seem to vaguely remember Big Lights and a Scene like tropical rain forest and water systems and the like. (My memory was very poor around this time).
People started holding raves and doing acid. 'Done that trip, not starting again.'
Enter MDMA. 'Oh thats a new one.' Yes the next one to binge on.
After many years got bored with the rave/club scene and just used to get 50 E's and either coke or base for stashing away, for social gatherings or nights alone with the girlfriend. ;)
Quit regular use of everything, even stopped smoking weed while being surround by the stuff.
Never had any problems with stopping the use of a substance, and only had what i would call mental or emotional instability when i had binged on Base amphet for prolonged periods before realising what was going on, and stop using for the next 6 months or so.
YEARS GO BUY, and this was the pattern for me.
ENTER RC's I wasn't doing anything at the time RC's came in. Had lost contact with the guy who i used to get everything from and didn't need the aggro of dealing with a t**t i didn't know. Watching the news one day, and was told about Drone and how everyone was legally using this 'drug'. Thanks BEEB.
My route on RC's has been much like everyone else who liked Drone and some of the ones that came after it.
Cant list what i tried, cant remember the names of most, only to say some are OK, others are just waiting to turn you into a mental patient.8o
Sorry that was longer than i intended it to be.
Apologies if i said so far something i shouldn't have

MY 3-FPM Experience

After not using anything since last xmas and nothing really since trying a few crap RC's after the 5,6-APB ban, i had a look at the run up to this xmas and had a look at 3-FPM which looked promising due to its history as Phenmetrazine.
So i went straight in with a 5g bag.

1st test:
Knowing myself and what has been around in the past i decided on 100mg 'bomb'.
Could feel the onset of the amphetamine symptoms between 30 min and 1 hour
Next couple of hours spent mixing up e-cigarette liquid (much cheaper than buying it from shop)
Definite buzz while doing that (Made about 3 times more than i usually would)
About 3 hours had passed. The effects were there, but it wasn't as edgy or euphoric as a lot of other RC's. Its was pleasant.
So i made another 150mg 'bomb'
30 mins later the rush to the loo was made.
from there on i was on a good buzz, Pupils like saucers. Its still didn't have that edge that would usually make it impossible to hold a coherent conversation with someone.
Crashed about 4am, didn't get much sleep, about 2-3 hours, broken type of sleep (an i asleep or not) kind of thing.
Felt OK when i got up and spent the day chilling on the sofa watching crap and feel asleep for a few more hours in the afternoon.
Awoke from my nap feeling pretty good. no headache, not jittery, felt like the effects had worn of leaving no adverse side effects.
So come the evening, i thought i would have another go.
Day 2 Test 2
Figured that 250mg would be the ideal hit for me. So made up the big bomb and necked it.
YEH that hit the spot.
30 min onset good buzz for next 4 hours
Could have left it there but after straying on the internet I thought 'ME HORNY' so dropped another 150mg
No need to go into what the rest of the night was like.
Crashed around 4am again and slept only slightly better, managing a 4 hour sleep/nap
Day 3
Again i had no strung out feeling when i got up.
After a shower and a bowl of cornflakes i felt pretty normal, and in good mood.
Spent the day doing normal things like shopping for food looking around high street
Saw a few people i knew, had laugh, went home.

I thought to myself this was the first stim i have done where you don't spend the next day avoiding any contact with people or reluctantly walk around like a zombie.

So that night i did some again this time i think in total 500mg it might have been slightly more.

Well you can see where this is going. I finished the 5g bag just after xmas.
I think i had had only a couple of days where i thought a day off from this might be in order.
When i went to reorder they were out of stock so went 3 days without
Now i have said before that i dont have a problem when it comes to stopping the use of a drug after ive been on a binge. But those 3 days waiting were spent almost drumming my fingers on the table waiting for the stock to come in.

Sitting hear now writing this. That was a warning i missed about how moreish or addictive 3-FPM might be.

So the next order was 10g and the cycle continued.
The doses go up and up unless you take a day off, and that's hard to do when there is no visible side effects.

I feel just fine. I have only had a headache twice in the last 2 months, and if i needed to work i think i could, quite easily function whilst doing this on a daily basis.
(i don't work as i have an investment interest that pays me a monthly dividend.)
But i still manage to to do the things i need to do without any problem so far.

i have just received my next 10g and tried it after a 3 day break. I did as good as 1000mg to get the buzz i was getting off 200mg originally.
Thats not good. It would seem that 3-FPM stays in your system for longer than you think.

And now im going to have to try going without for 2 weeks i reckon before my system is totally clear of it.
I also need to go 2 weeks to find out if I can actually go 2 weeks without any.

I think everyone should be cautious using this for a prolonged amount of time.

Ill let you know how i get on :(

EDIT: The one plus about this latest binge is that i have lost a good amount of excess weight. I had been on a diet anyway for last 9 months, and had gone from 120kg down to 101kg. Not weighed myself right now but i can see ive lost more since xmas.

Last edited:
The subtleness of the delayed crash really encourages that kind of behavior. Without a grating, debilitating comedown it's so easy to get out of control.