• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Hi crOOk, may I ask why you are preferring >1 g doses of that substance over...

Better not to ask these types of questions.

He's one of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I just got to try this for the first time today. 50mg, oral.

Holy shit. I think I may have found my favorite functional stim. I need stimulants so that I don't fail out of school, work and life...15 credits in college and ~25 hour work weeks on top of that will do that to you. Sometimes caffeine just doesn't cut it. I only take stims 1-3x weekly as needed to avoid dependency. I was prescribed adderall that I took every day from ages 15-20, and after escaping its clutches decided that I never want to be dependent on a stim again. I turn 23 in a month FWIW.

Even though I really feel like I need to take stimulants sometimes for productivity, I hate them and the double edged sword that they are. I can't stand the shaking, sweating, anxiety, irritability, appetite suppression, sleep deprivation, the inevitable comedown that leads to lethargy and depression, etc etc. IMO Dexedrine (pure d-amp) has the best risk-reward ratio of the commonly prescribed stims, but even dexedrine can consistently produce these negative side effects.

But this stuff. WOW. Color me impressed. This is everything I'm looking for in a stim. Plenty of energy, focus and mental clarity without any of the side effects listed above. I mean I'm sure that if abused you could run into typical stim abuse problems, but for occasional use...this stuff is perfect.

My buddy described this stuff as "it's like your brain is standing at attention, comfortably." That's the best description I've heard to date.

I can see this being very addictive for some, so if you have the tendency to abuse stims then definitely proceed with caution. I set pretty strict rules for myself with regards to stims, no more than 3 times per week (ok this week I took stims 4 times but between midterms and work, something's gotta give.) If somebody is going to take a stimulant for productivity, I would recommend this stuff over adderall or dexedrine or any of the commonly prescribed stims. As far as recreation goes, this wouldn't be my first choice (something like 4fa would be better suited as a party drug due to the roll-like effects) but other than cocaine and 4fa a few times, I almost never use stimulants recreationally. Only when I need to get lots of shit done.

I think my 3fpm induced ramble has gone on long enough, so let me just summarize by saying that this stuff is the bees titties and even though I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat, I think it would be best if people keep their mouth shut about it so it doesn't get banned....I've seen that happen way too many times with some really wonderful rc's (2cb, mxe, 6apb, etizolam et al.) But yeah, great drug. Such focus, much clarity, wow :)

Haha, I typed this all on a phone...perhaps I'm a bit more stimmed than I thought :) I would say 50mg 3fpm is equipotent to, say, 20mg adderall in terms of strength.

Last edited:
I never dosed that low i don't think. but high doses were not functional at all for me, quite the opposite, would take me a while to put words together let alone do anything productive hahahah.

All these RC's gotta be properly diluted and if increasing dose, increase water, even use a 2ml barrel if necassary.
Or 10-12ml as in my case. ;) 35mg/ml is as high as I go with this one. I adjust osmolarity to a physiological level with NaCl.

I never dosed that low i don't think. but high doses were not functional at all for me, quite the opposite, would take me a while to put words together let alone do anything productive hahahah.
Most definitely one of the least functional stimulants I've ever used. It's very serotonergic at higher doses in my experience. It makes me feel dumb as fuck.

No heart racing with this chem?

I have some, but scared to try it ><

Or 10-12ml as in my case. ;) 35mg/ml is as high as I go with this one. I adjust osmolarity to a physiological level with NaCl.

Most definitely one of the least functional stimulants I've ever used. It's very serotonergic at higher doses in my experience. It makes me feel dumb as fuck.

Hahah well atleast you survived that, yeah man seretonigenic for sure was similar to an mdma come up but then i was disabled for like 10 mins cant remember now, did enjoy it though :\

just going to say this watch this one and the other new one that is doing the rounds a mdpv lite is a good description to anyone who is having problems with say chasing the dragon on mpa do not even bother with this you will end up judging like me that its there at first then its just not worth the pain afterwards

also i think this one has some nasty side after effects going to have to tests run on my liver and kidneys as it is , even though its because ive abused some chemicals over the years i believe its the couple of months useage of these chemicals that have aggravated them through to the point of with the seizure from benzo withdrawal i could now be facing that fact i have fucked myself up and research and abuse of these chemicals is over with

Good recovery foolsgold. It may sound too simple but what about trying milk thistle as well as lots of high quality - green tea to taper down your stim use (gradually) and clean your liver ? It is still cheap and it works. The green tea can also aid in stabilizing the GABA - subsystem.

And @ everyone else. If even foolsgold, who experimented unconventionally a lot with MPA (IMHO a rather peripherally active stim), says, that 3-FPM has serious after effects (I can confirm), that should be ringing the alarm bells in your mind. ;)

yeah if a total wreckhead like me is saying hang on guys this one not as benign as it looks then just keep a watch on this one and ippd that one to shame because they are both lushes stims christ i even got a mental mdma type roll going on them first to touch like that in years

and thanks i will check out these suggestions see if any of them help :)

its a shock when you know you have done something to yourself and you get that first major warning sign that you have put your life in danger and need to make a few major changes

just going to say this watch this one and the other new one that is doing the rounds a mdpv lite is a good description to anyone who is having problems with say chasing the dragon on mpa do not even bother with this you will end up judging like me that its there at first then its just not worth the pain afterwards

also i think this one has some nasty side after effects going to have to tests run on my liver and kidneys as it is , even though its because ive abused some chemicals over the years i believe its the couple of months useage of these chemicals that have aggravated them through to the point of with the seizure from benzo withdrawal i could now be facing that fact i have fucked myself up and research and abuse of these chemicals is over with

I've yet to try 3FPM but I've tried both mephenmetrazine and phenetrazine, and I feel the same way about them. After a binge the other night (nearly a gram) with IV mephenmetrazine, and the 3 day hangover (which I might note also followed oral/insufflated dosing of both), I've decided to stay away from these as well. Clearly, we cannot equate all three compounds to being the same or sharing a similar metabolism, but I've noticed from the hangovers of the aforementioned that they and their metabolites must stay in my system quite a long time. I drink a lot of water, pretty standard, and about 24h~ after the last dose, say day 2, my urine is extremely dark yellow, to the point where I was worried when it first presented itself. I shook it off as me having not drank enough, but after more research I found that wasn't the case.

Perhaps it's because I am on bupropion that its metabolism is slowed in my case (Im not aware of any data regarding metabolism, nor do I have the education to hasten to make guesstimations), due to the cyp2d6 inhibition, which I know from the fact that codeine has zero effect on me means in my case it is highly inhibited. A dull centralized ache in my head presents for 2-3 days following use, similar to what I felt as I started bupropion.

Either way, IV mephenmetrazine was far too moreish for me, and I got way, way too high, although I didnt ever feel out of control, going slightly there after missing a shot and having a massive histamine reaction that temporarily blocked my cephalic vein (I thought it collapsed at first which sent me into near panic mode), numbed my entire arm, swelled up considerably, and caused distress for the rest of my high, which I might note lasted about 36h, left me incredibly stimmed and my eyes saucers.

The experience pretty much echos crOOk's IV 3FPM trip report.. by the end it was getting nasty, not that nasty, but I couldn't hold the damn needle still to save my life. Super clean injections went well, but any little error and there was burning.. and to be quite honest with you, the past few days since my heart has been beating really hard, shaking my body even, and I have slight worries about having burned the linings of not only my veins but my heart, or done some sort of other damage. I'm going for an echocardiogram soon, I actually saw my GP today and scheduled that.. so I'll know then. My arm and veins are apparently fine, though they do appear to be larger near the injection sites and I have some slight fears about scar tissue build up. crOOk mentioned getting a huge bloodclot, but never really elaborated afterwards which I felt was unfortunate. Maybe he just doesn't want to rehash the experience, but I think it'd be good to know what came of it.

I try not to worry too much, and you should not constrain yourself to the wallows of anguish wrought by grief and guilt. Our bodies can take quite a damn lot I have learned, and they can rebuild, so perhaps a break and some recentralizing of priorities and such is in order.

i found you black out on both these new chemicals very easily ive soon learned that it gets to 7 days later and i am still going start losing memory of around 2n1/2 3 day mark total blackout from day 4

Yikes, thats kind of scary, but I do have to admit my initial inclination is to think it's perhaps the other substance stuff you've got going on?

Or are you talking it happening after a 7 day bender? When did you start noticing that? Blacking out is one of the things I absolutely dread the most

ive had a few different batches of the stuff and found that you can blackout from almost the very first dose depending on how much you take even small dose can leave you in a dazed spaced head frame . but the 3 day mark and then its almost a given

So I went through my first gram of 3fpm, that shit was gone way faster than I'd have expected. I have another 3 grams on the way. I think this may be my new favorite stim (at least for functional purposes) and I really can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

In other news, I may be coming up on juuuuust a bit of a problem with both this and etizolam....I try and keep my doses reasonable (~50mg 3fpm and ~1mg etiz) but I've been using these both more frequently than I'd like to. I've been addicted to both stims and benzos in the past, so with these chems I'm trying to abide by the "3 times per week max" rule. I've been doing good so far but last week I used them like 4 times each...

I also wish I knew more about the safety profile of 3fpm. My psych took me off Dexedrine due to smoking weed (I fucking know right??) and while I'd rather be a pothead than a stimulant addict, I do need my stims for school and work. I'm holding down 14 credits at school and working 20-25 hour weeks so to say that I've been busy is an understatement. And I've been living on a cocktail of morning 3fpm and/or caffiene, dabs and (prescribed) gabapentin throughout the day, and etizolam at night...hopefully I can remain highly functional without everything crashing down on me? Just gotta be a Jordan Belfort about your drug use I guess haha :D

Here's what is probably the only strong enough mmotive I have seems to be the rush. within seconds I will heat rising inside me until my ears seem to be on fire. By the time I draw in that first breathhe of air which always seems ice cold, I will be trembling so hard that I oftencannot even hold the butterfly in, sitting comfortably, fixed arms. It's that brutal. I don't know if it's my entire head trambling as well, but it distorts my vision to the point of it becoming impossible for me to put the cap back on. I will only poke myself I just cannot see through all that bright light shaky cam visuals.

That's the good if you so will, now here is thh bad and a hint at the ugly.

This is by far the scariest drug I have ever come in touch with. I hope I will find some time to share, but most of is very personal in nature... Let's just say it was disgusting, involved a lot of blood. A lor of blood and even more cöleaning to do.The main somatic sides I'm experiencing are paresthesiae of the extremities (mind you I use it intravenously at 250-400mg per shot) which has been progressing. It might just be unrelated, but most definitely fits the timing. I've also got a thrombosis which is (again) most definitely caused by the chemicals I injected at a concentration of 80mg if I remember correctly.

Anything above 40-45mg will literally eat away my flesh, instant ulcers. This very large online pusher has introduced larger crystals shortly after I bought their powder.

The significant rise in price AND these potentially very noxious properties.

I went through ~2oz now in the past 4 weeks, shooting up to 5g (I think...) pee single sessions sometimes. It was all good fun until a very shocking incident which ttaught me what it means to have a (compulsive!) needle fixation. Shit.

Now my buddy, a surgeon, he has been using amphetamine regularly for 20 years at therapeutical doses, but with this one he went through a gram a day for a whole week.

Yesterday morning (I had had 2h sleep) I caught myself milking every last dro from the butterflies and syringes in the trash can, licking surfaces. Honest to god, this is not myself, this was big time Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide shit! So was the neede compulsion which involved around 500 pokes in one night, a liter of drawn blood and a mess that took forever to cover uüp.

Go ahead and say I did not use it responsibly, you are perfectly correct in doing so. I will still say that this is scary scary shit. You would not want to suffer polyneuropathies after a few years of use. I t's possible these were residue reagents responsible.

It's also worth mentioning that it suppresses appetite sleep a LOT more efficiently than any other stimulant I have tried. It has some very clearly defined downer aspects at the higher doses.I will seem relatively sober to most, even people who know me well and very high doses seem to make me nod, as weird as this may sound. Right now I have to constantly move in order not to freeze and wake up talking to invisible loved ones. This was not the case an hour ago (80h now with 3 2-3h sleep nreals , here it is)

I would really not want to get into more trouble with this one, it lured me onto the path to a very grim future in notime. Hopefully today will be the last time I hold it in my hands

First tried this on friday and got through 400mg over about 12 hours, some insufflated (ouch), some vaped, then a final 100mg oral bomb to go to the pub on. Very impressed overall although i know i overdid it a bit as by the end of the night it felt quite amphetamine like - rushy tingles, cold in the extremeties, alcohol very gassy in the gut. Took 1mg of flubromazolam and 2mg clonazolam to turn it off come 2am (pub shut)

Went bed far too early last night, so when i woke this morning at 3, i couldnt get back to sleep, despite being hardly able to sit up from benzo heaviness. At 4 i gave up and decided to vape the remaining 100mg 3fpm. Did the trick perfectly - nice, calm, clear headed functional stimulation at this lower amount, slight mood lift and none of theside effects i experienced friday are apparent (my tummy has that sicky stimmy feeling a little but thats at least 50% down to the amount of coffee ive drunk)

I injected roughly a gram in the four hours before sleep last night and still slept for more than 12 hours. I know my doses are excessively high, but I've never felt THIS shitty when I went on speed binges. Herpes all over my mouth, pins and needles everywhere, resting tremor. Pretty sure this is gonna pass like every other side effect I've experienced. And well, let's not forget about the amnesia. I have forgotten quite a bit of what I have said an done during the past weeks, e.g. I got out of bed and woke up again wtihout remembering to have laid back down. I also don't know when I went to bed last night. 5pm? 1am? Why do I still have such bad tremor.

All this condsidered, added to the fact that this is the first drug that had me leave my place for the sole purpose of acquiring it, I can hopefully forget about the amazing rush and stick to coffee.

Regarding the nodding thing... It is extremely stimulating obviously and I know it's normal to just freeze after a few days without sleep, but this is different, there is another aspect to it that other stimulants I have tried lack! When I inject it you can immediately see my eye lids drop half way down as if I had just used some strong downer. People kept telling me I seemed very chilled out instead of tweaked.

I didn't even smoke pot during these past weeks (how many? 2? 6?) which I have done on a daily basis before sleep for 17 years.

I B Profane said:
I think this may be my new favorite stim (at least for functional purposes)
I really do not mean to disrespect you and we all know that no two brains are the same, but if you honestly believe this is a "functional" stimulant, then you have either never had such or that stimulant-infused brain is already spinning it's web of lies. You be the judge.

Again, I really do not mean to disrespect you, but you might be in the process of walking into a trap there. Never before has a stimulant been so efficient in reducing my productivity. Caffeine, amphetamine, THOSE are functional to me. This? All about getting blasted. And trust me, I did try to be productive. I sat at the PC, coding environment before my eyes, but did not write a single line of code once I started takinh the stuff. I still cannot believe how it is possible to get so little done in so much time. With a stimulant that 'works', I can write a week worth of code in a night, well-structured even.

Maybe it's just the dosage. As I have stated before this really changes it's tone at high dosage levels. Amphetamine doesn't in my experience. I will still just be super-focussed at 100s of mg.

Last edited:
Does anybody else crave this more than any other drug before? I am not shitting you when I am saying I licked every surface of my apartment (the morning after giving my stash awas due to lack of control). Two friends came over and said that for the entire day I was scanning the floor with my eyes, often subconsciously so.

Potential for addiction 10/10 if you ask me.

User discretion advised!

EDIT: I just realized there is a lot of stuff lying around that I have absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of using last night.

The place was squeaky clean after a 10 hour cleaning session. I did NOT use any other drug except for my usual 300mg Lamotrigine, 800mg Ibuprofen, 100mg ASS and a few energy drinks throughout the 'day' (more like during the third of the semi-week I suppose). I also have NEVER had drug-induced amnesia unless I took a huge amount of GABAergics, but even then memory would still be there. I don't even keep beer at home, have no neighbours who could have given them to me and have not dialed any numbers on my phone. I surely have not taken any GABAergic drug. Looking at my system logs, I didn't leave the place.

That can't be right, right? This is not the fiost such incidence after my not remembering to have gone to bed twice and a phone call I was certain not to have had.

My doses sound high, but experience with stimulants and drugs in general tell me other people will take this to higher doses. Well I give it three months and it's gonna be illegal anyway. Practically everyone down here who has tried it has constant access to amphetamine and the general consensus seems to be "nothing this good can be legal". In fact, one person who has been an IV cocaine user said he couldn't say which he'd prefer, not with certainty at least.

Again: Amnesia. Amnesia. Amnesia.

Last edited:
ive had a few different batches of the stuff and found that you can blackout from almost the very first dose depending on how much you take even small dose can leave you in a dazed spaced head frame . but the 3 day mark and then its almost a given
I just read that. Oh thank god for a person confirming something I say, I have been rather delusional these last few weeks, embarassing shit!!

infantannihilator said:
The experience pretty much echos crOOk's IV 3FPM trip report.. by the end it was getting nasty, not that nasty, but I couldn't hold the damn needle still to save my life. Super clean injections went well, but any little error and there was burning.. and to be quite honest with you, the past few days since my heart has been beating really hard, shaking my body even, and I have slight worries about having burned the linings of not only my veins but my heart, or done some sort of other damage. I'm going for an echocardiogram soon, I actually saw my GP today and scheduled that.. so I'll know then. My arm and veins are apparently fine, though they do appear to be larger near the injection sites and I have some slight fears about scar tissue build up. crOOk mentioned getting a huge bloodclot, but never really elaborated afterwards which I felt was unfortunate. Maybe he just doesn't want to rehash the experience, but I think it'd be good to know what came of it.
Since I do not feel like a total hypochndriac delusional fool anymore now, I will take this one step further. I have kinda witheld this since I wasn't sure how strong the correlation was and I didn't want to cause any panic where there is no cause for such.

I have had steadily progressing polyneuropathis in my arms and legs since I started using this. Like I said before, I've been in chronic pain for 13 years and some parethesia is not that unusual. This however had me visit a doctor about it for the first time in over 10 years and actually decided to go see a pain specialist now. Just before I wrote this I was in such pain I could've screamed. There is hypoesthesia all over my fingers (numbness as if there was dried glue over the skin) and on top of the ever-present tingling on my left arm there are bouts of paraesthesia without a warning that grow in intensity for a few seconds and can really make me break down. The tingling and numbness in legs and feet is negligible, but have also had said bouts on both sides, but only when I walk around.

I guess the details aren't really that important and I know I am very prone to this, but I would be a fool to exclude a direct correlation. Toxic polyneuropathies are just not that unusual and our nerves are very sensitive to sudden changes of blood flo, which we probably all agree 3F-P is likely to induce without having any numbers at hand. ;)

@infantannihilato
Did you ever dose as high as I did? I used 480mg in the largest shot, but had to abort those 2/3 in on other 'occasions' (an example for an "occasion" being coming of the last dose).

However, it IS a good rush lol. I am kinda laughing at my own stupidity here btw, so pointing it out again and again will neither have any effect other than lowering my frequency of contributions to the community.

@foolsgold
Do you nod and wake up witnissinng yourself talking to someone you know? I often finish whole sentences despite having already come to the realization. Despite having no recollection of last night, I could swear I was here with someone. Looking further into my system logs, there is so vague sense of being responsible for the content in those logs. However it feels much more real that I was with someone, which I can say with greatest certainty I was not, looking at the evidence.

Last edited: