• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Everytime I've tried this (small dosages 10 - 30mg) I end up with a headache. I don't see a lot of people complaining about that in here, am I alone in this?

I'm the same. And the headache kicks in pretty quick, so not from dehydration or lack of sleep. As I said in my previous post, this RC really seems to vary in the effects it has.
I didn't enjoy it at all, and was actually going to bin what I had left, but hubby decided to try it. I told him it was garbage and done nothing for me (apart from give me a headache), but he tried it anyway, and it worked well for him.

It's given me a headache also, wasnt overly keen on the batch i had, ended up binning it

This stuff sounds similar to 2-fa
Eh.
Not really.

Active dosage is higher but recreational dosage is lower. Less stimulating but more euphoric. Longer total duration. But shorter duration of peak. Also much more compulsive. More like 3-fa if anything.

It's it's own thing. 2-fa is just less potent but slightly more abusable 2-fma. 3-fpm on the other hand is basically pointless unless you intend to abuse it.

In terms of 3F-Phen's amnesic effects, is that you enter a zombie-like state or just a unique stim-trance? Like when you get stuck on really stoning/chill crystal d-Methamp?

And the IV ROA provide a worthwhile rush or is vaping the prime ROA?

Read through this thread, especially Crooks' reports. IV with this substance is really not worth it (I am taking back my earlier posts, please avoid this ROA unless you want to lose a vein), I've learned the hard way, if not diluted correctly it'll do some serious damage.
The urge to re-dose will leave you powerless, I find it on the same level as cocaine in terms of feinding, not effects.
A prime ROA I can't really recommend, vaping didn't do much for me except give me a cough/ sore throat.
Wack some in a drink, or maybe mix some with a numbing agent and sniff a couple lines?
And yeah man high doses turn me into a zombie, I've stared at a screen for hours not achieving anything but somehow being ok with that, it may prove functional at a low dose, but I can't stop at a low dose.

I've got a love/hate relationship with this chemical, still trying to figure it out... like most women I meet.

After finally trying methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine I can still say this is my favorite stimulant, aside from meth.

How euphoric is 3-FPM in comparison to dextroamphetamine? I've read a lot of people say that it's only pretty mildly euphoric. Less so than dextroamphetamine, making it not much worth my while since I can easily source amphetamine.

Similar euphoria but 3-FPM can get a lot more euphoric in higher doses. Honestly it reminds me a lot of d-amph but d-amph is more chill and relaxed with a very subtle euphoria. 3-FPM is a lot better for euphoria.

If you're familiar with good coke and/or freebase coke, how does 3-FPM compare to coke to you? please PM me if you have insight and would like to give me more details. I'm interested because I'm trying to decide what 3-FPM is "lacking" while on SSRIs. I know it's the potent affinity for SERT but I want strong comparisons to coke.
3-fpm is a low-potency compound (kiDAT is double d-amp, ki-NET is 4x d-amp, ki-SERT is still >1000)

I haven't seen any competitive binding assays on it, but I doubt it's doing a great job on that front. Bottom line is that it probably has trouble entering SERT in someone on SSRIs, meanwhile cocaine doesn't need to.

I'm disappointed after trying 3-FPM. The dose was 150mgs, ingested via rectal Administration and i'd almost zero effects! For me it's a lame Stim with a very low potency and no recreational value. Thank God it was a free sample, because if i'd paid Money for it, i would have I cried unto thee, O Lord, what a bummer :!!

Given away free and ineffective at 3x a solid dose?
Is it not more likely you received bunk than the compound itself being useless?

I'm disappointed after trying 3-FPM. The dose was 150mgs, ingested via rectal Administration and i'd almost zero effects! For me it's a lame Stim with a very low potency and no recreational value. Thank God it was a free sample, because if i'd paid Money for it, i would have I cried unto thee, O Lord, what a bummer :!!

Nothing more I cringe harder at than somebody dismissing a substance simply because they had a bad experience with a single vendor, let alone a sample! Very low potency and no recreational value ..? Sir you got some bunk-ass shit!

It's possible smoke 3-Fpm in a standard meth pipe (oil burner)?
Or is better use foil?

Why a modified Pyrex tube would be better? :?

A standard meth or crack/freebase coke pipe work perfectly fine. Modified pyrex tube has the advantage of not needing a filter/brillo compared to a freebase coke pipe. There's little to no loss of vapor in between hits either, as you can shut the part of the pipe you inhale from and let the vapor crystallize onto the sides of the glass. Very similar to how the methylated amphetamine turns your pipe milky white when the vapor touches the cool glass and solidifies on it, except 3-fpm melts at a slightly higher temperature.

You drop the drug in through the holes?

No, those holes are only for letting air to push the vapor into your mouth when you're inhaling from the other side, kind of like the carb on a bong/bud pipe. I use a small glass straw (don't remember when I found this but any little scoop to shove powder/crystals in from the top of the pipe (where you inhale) down to the bottom of the test tube. Light a flame beneath the chem and when it begins to melt swirl it around the tube, reduce heat and inhale slowly simultaneously to get a steady stream of white vapor.

The holes along with the entire bottom side of the pipe will be generally too hot to touch. I would avoid using anything plastic to scoop more powder into the tube once it's hot, as touching the sides can cause the plastic scoop to begin melting on the glass of your tube. A standard test tube holder works great for holding these things up, but so would any piece of wood or what-have-you. They aren't susceptible to damage/cracking from constant heating and cooling like your standard cheap store 'wax' or 'tobacco' pipes.

Two mounth binge 15g
Craving is there
Pleasure isn t really always there
Its a sure thing, enhance your productivity, at work, at home...but can cause nasal damages if you don t use saline before and after. Eyeballed is the only way to take it since you take it every thirty minutes to be really OK
Strange thing for sure this thing. But its not inactive at all.
Can t sleep until your REALLY fucked up and tired. It really depends on how you feel. For example: if you re already explosed by the long term effects that Last IMO for 14 hours, it s gonna be hard to feel OK. You re going to be a fucking robot, still efficient at work, but its written on your face and in your mind that your pretty fucked up and need some rest.
I want to warn you
Its no good despite the fact that it helps getting shit done.
Hope it Will help. Tchsuss guys

Tolerance

I want to add that Tolerance builds up very very fast. The first dose is obviously by far, but I mean really far better than the others. I must admite that when tolerance is here its not as fun as taking for example petendrone or a pvp even on high tolerance. Its strange. I mean the first dose of 3fpm is better than pente or 3mmc first rush. And then...you constantly take higher doses, for a "never again" effect. Fonctionnal effect, but no wow again.

My bad its my third post because i always forget fucking important details:
Very very cold extremities when on high binge. Cold hands and very cold feet. Its so unberable that I always get a hair dryer handy when on my couch. One day I felt my leg like shit, doesn t want to bear the right part of my body anymore because of cold. This shit is shit but got to finish it, still got shitty things to do at work and home. Its addictive in fact, but despite every post I read, there is a lot of bad side effects. Maybe my bad due to high dosage...sorry
IMO I take about 30mg eyeballed snorted every hours...the only way IMO to get the subtle but efficient rush of this addictive shit.
Finaly I hardly recommand saline when snorted if you don t want to fuck your n'ose forever.
Last post for me lol, and take care folks

Has anyone here tried vaping this through water, or carefully placed amounts of 5-10mg guaranteed pure crystal/powder, inside the bowl of a bong, flame danced with grade A weed?

I am dying to know how this method works after passing through water, and combined with high quality weed, preferrably gets stoned first, or understands the dopamine synergy that occurs when smoking weed on stimulants, and smokes threshold amounts to feel uplifted, not smoking like a batshit lunatic, 20 huge bowls an hour..... you know, responsible users who fundamentally understand the chemistry behind this type of drug reaction im talking about, any feedback would highly be appreciated and anticipated, if there is none I will be sure to provide it A.S.A.P.

I'll give my 2 cents about vaping in general. I have tried adding a tiny bit of water while vaping in case I was overheating the 3fpm but found the water did not make a difference. I probably was able to hold less 3fpm in my lungs given they were competing with water vapor.

Though I sometimes see melted 3fpm crystals on my glass coffee table (which is otherwise clean) I'll rub the still liquid substance into a cigarette, tobacco or rolling paper. I can taste it and I'm sure it's doing something in my head but there's no subjective effect in comparison to taking hits of concentrated air/oxygen/3fpm. I'd assume the smoke will be the majority of your lungfuls per hit, should you sprinkle this on bud. Whether that's good or bad is not my call.

BTW I use a replica dupont lighter for vaping, as i find these lighters very engineered and professional for this purpose, making vaping of whatever it is you vape easily about 80% more efficient. ;D

Totally agree. The two biggest problems with casual, let alone routine, vaping can be solved and it makes a significant difference to the experience thereafter.

I'll try to throw in some tips on how I personally improved my vaping and "lighting" anything experience. Losing lighters included.

The first problem is disposable and most non-disposable cheap lighters are GREAT for their intended use but none are made to withstand being lit for prolonged periods. At best they run out of butane (or other fuel) and at worst they stop working prematurely. They get expensive if you decide to keep replacing them, and a zippo is not a replacement.

I get a hunch that a person vapes or smokes often if they have numerous bics and other cheap lighters all over their place and none of them have fuel or seem to work. In this context I mean smokes as in may apply near direct heat to a drug/pipe but to a point where they are wastefully and dangerously burning the substance in question, as opposed to somebody who may use a lighter VERY often but only to light each cig of the 3 packs they smoke a day.

The answer to that is to buy a permanent tool for the job. Cigarette lighters are not it. Look at Home Depot and outdoor supply stores. The DuPont (and replica) lighters are great. Companies that make outdoor fire lighting and survival gear are generally very high quality. My lighter is $10 and in the past 2 months has been through maybe 1-2 full butane refills a day, 10+ refills on weekends, countless friends using it, playing with it, refilling it, tossing it around, and still works perfectly.

It looks and feels like craftsmanship. You'd need to have some pretty fucked up 'friends' if you're buying a quality tool and you're having it get lost everything you're using it around people. Bics are awesome, don't get me wrong, but they lend themselves to getting easily lost. They aren't memorable in our demographic.

If you vape a lot, consider paying for quality butane. Keep around 6-12 cans (or 3x that much. I treat butane like rolling paper. It should always just exist within arm's reach) of VERY FILTERED BUTANE 5x etc. It makes a big difference. The first obvious sign will be that your pipe will rarely get dark/black soot on your glass pipe. It's almost immediate and opaque black with the pre-filled Bic lighters, for instance. You don't wanna be inhaling that. You'll also ALWAYS need to have butane to refill. Fire is useful even when you aren't vaping, you'll notice.

That solves the lighter problem or at least improves it significantly. The next biggest problem is buying/making/using a glass piece to vape/smoke out of. At best it'll work but be less than ideal in terms of efficiency and most likely be disposable. At worst you're going out and buying handfuls of the shitty "rose glass tube" crack pipes. The straight and bent meth pipes (or "wax pipes" Is that tobacco wax, in states where weed isn't legal whatsoever?) are pretty good for the job though, at least in my part of the woods. While they may easily break, it's more likely to be a user problem: using a butane/propane torch like those cigar lighters, using high heat in general or not knowing how to be gentle with the heating and cooling cycles of the fragile glass.

The glass is fragile. That's the problem. Pyrex/Borosilicate glass can be made thin and in any shape/color/size. Invest in just a handful of either (my personal preference) test tubes that have a diameter a little larger than a cigarette (if a cig is 10mm, maybe 13 mm is comfortable for your mouth? and 1-3 small cuts/openings near the bottom to allow air in, like the carb on a bong/bud pipe. or, and these work exceptionally good as well, "glass blowing tubes" that are pyrex and only 1mm thick (with maybe a 13 mm Outer Diameter DO)

The cost is about the same (both types are VERY cheap, $1/ea if not $1 for 2+) but the cons are, with option A: you'd need to be able to add notches/tiny openings into the pyrex test tube if you go that route. Any drill works if you buy a diamond bit tip (only a few dollars for like 5 and 1 will last forever for this use.) You may even have a type of sanding/buffing/nail-filing tool to do it manually. It's meditative too.

and option B: being open at both ends, "glass blowing tubes" require a filter to stop particulates of drugs and anything in the air from getting into your mouth. You can stuff some of those circular N micron little metal mesh filters they use for some weed pipes/bongs or go to a discount store and buy NON-TREATED NO-SOAP-ADDED brillo pads. Chore Boy is one brand but i've seen generic ones in mom and pop shops, big supermarkets, etc. It's basically like a tangled up ball of hair made of steel (or brass), that you cut a piece of with scissors and stuff into one end of the tube. Think of it as a safe place to toss a rock/crystal/some powder on and heat up to vapor and inhalation without having the melting or flying fragments of the drugs get into your mouth.

I want to mention that I like option A, test tubes, because they have a round bottom, they can be handled somewhat roughly without having the drug fall unless you actually tip the thing mouth-side down completely. btw don't put the holes or notches at the VERY bottom of the test tube—eep a few cm of space for the drug to settle. this is where you'll apply heat.

But the reason these are great is because you *could* use them to vape/smoke anything whereas meth cannot be smoked in a crack pipe very efficiently. Option B or the open-ended glass tube with a filter at one end or in the middle is a crack pipe.

You can smoke crack from a meth pipe but not vice versa. YES vice versa does "work" but it's inefficient, and yes it's inefficient to throw rocks into a meth pipe given how long a meth pipe's stem usually is. You want the coke freebase to sublime (solid to vapor/gas) and get into your lungs asap, so the shorter the distance and the less turns the better for the cocaine vapor, but you can always just toss a rock of (f) coke into the middle of the bent stem or do something creative to cut the distance.

Maybe, I haven't taken 3-FPM in .. 3 hours and I'm chatty as fuck. I love you all.

Vaped 25mg some hours ago and still chatty, awake and cold in the extremities.

3fpm doesn't seem to hinder appetite to the point where I can't eat, but 90% of my experience with the stuff has been vaping which is a near instant rush/high and slowly comes down. As stated above, there appears to be residual effects like vasoconstriction but it's relatively mild compared to .. I think every other stimulant I've ever taken including many not-really-stims like the 2C-*s.

Melcky, if it gets bad enough I find it helps to switch how you're sitting or standing, move the body a bit, a short pace or walk, stretching etc. I just get up and walk into a hot shower. It helps, whether the vasoconstriction is drug induced or not.

Last edited:
Given away free and ineffective at 3x a solid dose?
Is it not more likely you received bunk than the compound itself being useless?

Nothing more I cringe harder at than somebody dismissing a substance simply because they had a bad experience with a single vendor, let alone a sample! Very low potency and no recreational value ..? Sir you got some bunk-ass shit!

Source was good, so why thee heck should it be "bunk-ass-shit!"? I know it depends on the right Batch, but as for my taste, it was kinda lame! Perhaps another Batch can change my opinion?! Same goes to a-PVP, it took a lotta Batches since i found the perfect one =D