• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2 years 3-MMC daily because of severe depression.Danger?Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ This, this, this. Pulmonary hypertension is a horrible way to die and what's even more fucked is that alot of the time the disease isn't even caused by valvular regurgitation ie. not resolved by a valve transplant. Once the disease develops, it's almost a guarantee that it will only get worse, even if you cease drug intake. In alot of these fenfluramine cases, it wasn't until months after stopping that symptoms started to develop followed by a steep decline in health. IIRC as much as 50% of these individuals died 3 years after symptoms developed. It begins to put a massive strain on your heart, ultimately progressing to right sided heart failure and pulmonary embolism. It is probably one of the worst things to die from, imagine slowly drowning but since your able to breathe in minor amounts of O² the drowning is just drawn out and delayed until you die...truely terrifying. Far worse than just a case of shortness of breath.

I'm gonna repeat what's already been said again, there is NO cure and the disease progresses even if you've been off the drug for years. Not everything can be cured, not all medications are "poisons", and even if the equipment to cure all diseases existed are you really gonna be able to get ahold of that? Why are you so against medications but you'll ingest a wide variety of unstudied, cardiotoxic stimulants in a heartbeat? Which essentially are poisons lol. I've been trying to help you but the message doesn't seem to be clicking. Go see a doctor before it's too late, if it's not already too late. There are people with early stage valvular heart disease and pulmonary hypertension with no symptoms so the fact that you say you've been experiencing them for some time means that damage has already been done.
-----
@Student - You keep saying that your not worried about heart diseasse because you take a beta blocker, that beta blocker doesn't do anything to prevent valvular heart disease and pulmonary arterial hypertension caused by 5-ht2b agonism, nothing at all, and may even be masking symptoms of heart damage. Like Drum said, it's getting a bit old reading around on every subforum to find a duplicate of this post filled to the brim with valuable, potentially life saving advice and you just peruse on by and fish for the advice you want to hear.

These people are trying to help you before you seriously harm yourself, and this is a harm reduction forum so your not gonna get people telling you to continue using or that your use is safe by any means, and we also can't provide you with a miracle cure for your mental health issues. As you've already found out, what works for others may not work for you which is why it's important to discuss and trial drugs that may work for you under a doctors supervision. Serotonin releasers are probably the worst class of drugs that I can think of to be used as a treatment for depression, and if you really do study pharmacology like you say you do you would know that. They're cardiotoxic (afaik all releasers are 5-ht2b agonists), hard on the body, and will make you unbelievably depressed and anxious when you stop.

I'm currently dealing with valvular heart disease caused by RC empathogens and it's not fun, and even quite fucking scary. Here I am losing sleep because tomorrow is the day I follw up with the cardiologist to find out to what extent I screwed up my heart as all I received during the echo was a confirmation of VHD "similar to that seen in fenfluramine and aminorex cases"... at 21 btw with a history not even close to this amount. Stop while your ahead and seek out help from a therapist. Maybe try and get on a benzo or something. I find it extremely odd that prescription stimulants give you psychosis but your able to get away with daily doses of something like 3-mmc but weirder shit happens I guess, all I know is that this isn't gonna pan out well if you keep this up. You might even wanna get your heart checked out to see if there's already damage that has been done. Don't be so naive to think that taking a beta blocker prevents damage caused by 5-ht2b agonism.

Sorry if this post is a bit rash but I don't think you guys understand the seriousness of this type of activity and/or the consequences to your actions, especially if ignored. I wish you both the best of luck, honestly and wholeheartedly <3

Hi there Capt....Well you know I appreciate you trying to help. But I don't want you to spend your valuable time trying to convince me that doctors are good or can help me, because I know through experience, that it simply isn't true. Why do you think I am still alive? Because I AVOID doctors. The proof is in the pudding. I started getting my heart issues almost 20 YEARS AGO and I am still here. I did get better through abstaining from drug use, and by eating all organic foods. It's not what you do that kills you...it's what you don't do. I truly believe this. Also your mind is far more powerful than the physical....remember this. If you believe you will die, you will. If you believe a disease is incurable, you won't recover. You NEED to believe, in your heart, mind and soul, that ALL disease is curable, no matter how advanced. Even heart failure. If you believe this and have faith, I seriously doubt you'll die. I am a good example of this. I should of been dead at age 18.

Good luck tomorrow.....Just please also take my advice (Even though I haven't taken yours..lol) and BELIEVE That you can beat this...and you might see a miracle. I know I have. (Even though I am not healthy yet, and have all this symptoms I believe just being alive today is a miracle) Doesn't mean you can get away with doing the drugs forever, just means that your body and mind CAN heal you, especially with the proper nutrients and meditation. Just think about how long I've survived (I am sure now that I had heart problems back in the 90's when I went to those doctors and they just didn't find it on their tests...I never did an Echo....only an EKG) and hopefully that will be an inspiration to you, that you can also survive a long life. If anything, the brain problems you get from absuing these drugs are the worst, because I have not been "normally happy" since. I have my days I guess, but still if I can think back to when I was a kid, I was FAR happier then. Maybe that's normal though? But yeah I am too depressed to even hold a normal job now. I am very sensitive because of the drug use.

Last edited:
MDMA is an agonist as is 6-APB for 5ht2b so it stands to reason methylone probably is too but as we know it doesn't always work like that. Honest answer I'm not sure but I'll find out

Methylone & 5ht2b agonism -http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/733885-Methylone-amp-5-HT2B-agonism

Also as much as I don't agree with some things you say I do believe in mind power and will helping medical situations immensely sometimes.

Thanks Fatstep...I was just wondering because of what Captain said about the apb's being FAR more of an antoagnoist than MDMA and I abused MDMA all those years (but NEVER abused the apb's since I didnt care for them much...the only one I like is the 5-mapb but luckily I only did 130 mg's total of that in my entire life) and I am still here. So, MDMA CAN'T be that dangerous for your heart, or I'd be dead. Either that, or the doctors are the ones killing people with their treatments. Because I never got this treated (since I never been diagnosed) but if methylone is safer than MDMA (or just as safe) then maybe this dude should be doing methylone instead of 3-mmc? I was suprirsed to hear that 3-mmc is worse for your heart than coke.

Yeah I guess I meant today, I'll be back later after my visit to update but since your interested in the causing substances here's my use prior to this incident. Quote taken from another thread. My use was far from responsible. I appreciate the well wishes as well, though I have nobody to blame but myself :\.

NSFW:
I've been using the APB's for maybe a year to year and a half. 6-apb and 5-apb were my analogues of choice but I used 5-mapb once or twice and 6-apdb about 3x. Just about all of my symptoms came the day after ingesting a combo of 5-apb and 6-apdb...I went through a little under 300mgs of powder in total, in one 1 initial dose of 150mgs followed by two smaller redoses of 50-75mgs.

This fucked me over bad. However, I assume alot of the damage was cumulative, this just pushed me over the edge. My overall use of the APB's... IF I hyoad to make a very rough estimate, would be about 2-3x a month definitely leaning towards the prior, though I've had a couple extremely irresponsible two day binges involving quite a few psychedelics, usually involving aMT, 6-apb, and either one of the following, 2c-x, one of the various 4-sub tryptamines, DOC (once) and vaped 5-meo-mipt.

But... I've also had several month to couple month periods of no use, see what I mean by hard to put a number on my use? As for the FA's, I used small dose 2-fa (20-30mgs) and micro dose 4-fa (20mgs) rectal, about 4-5x a week for a little over 2 weeks. This is around the time this all happened hence I still think it's important to mention.

Last edited:
I haven´t read through the whole thread so bear with me if this has already been mentioned.

To me it looks like you need to change your perception regarding your mental situation and how this affects your everyday life.
From what your saying, I can tell that you have some legit brain damage, which occured before this insane selfmedicating experiment.
That sucks, but you got to find a way to live your life anyways and that means that you´ll have to make some sacrifices and learn to accept that you are not as funtional as most people - I know from personal experience that this aint an easy realiazation but once you accept your problems for real, then the downsides to these problems wont bring you down as much in your everyday life.

What you are doing at the moment is the exact opposit.
You have a brain that doesn´t work as well as most peoples (in some areas) and you are trying to hide behind this fact by taking drugs in order to keep you more funtional than you actually are.
That can be a valid option in some situations but when the drug in question is a highly neurotoxic compound, with very little reasearch behind it and the manufacturing of this drug is done under some circumstances which is most likely pretty shady, thats then it passes over the line and it becomes something that should never even be an option to you, or anyone else for that matter, as an everyday selfmedication option.

I saw somewhere that you mentioned that a life without 3-MMC, sitting at home and dealing with your problems full time while being on public welfare wasen´t a life.
I agree, Im actually in that situation right now and have been so for the last 3 years but Ill tell you this.
I would choose this way of life over what your doing anyday, and so would you (most likely) if you were to try both out for a prolonged period of time.

My advice to you would be to "simply" (its not that simple when it comes to it I know!) try and accept you for what you are.
If that is a person with severe mental problems due to early childhood brain damage, when so fucking be it!
That doesnt mean that you cant live a good life, it will just be a lot harder for you than it would for most people, but so much greater the victory when you finally get there.

You have been taking an education which requiers a lot from you and if I got the information you provided right, when you are actually done with this education now, right? If so, congratulations! Thats badass, especially for someone in your situation, you should be proud of yourself for that one.
I dont know what you intensions regarding work/education is but I think that you should put that shit in the back of your mind and focus on the process of designing your life so that it fits a person with your capabilityes - exampe: If you cant concentrate more than 2 hours a day without drugs, when you should try and find a 2 hour a day job (Im from Denmark, and here we have something called "Flex" for people like you so that you can get paid for 37 hours a week even with, say, 5 hours work a week, do you have that in Sweden too?) that fits you and what you actually CAN do instead of taking drugs in order to fit what modern society expects of you.

So as far as Im concerned, this is what you should do

1: Get off 3-MMC and related compounds for at least 3 months. If you want to continue your selfdestroying way of life after that then you might reconsider but not before the 3 months has past!

2: Design your life so that it fits your capabilityes and dreams for the future and not what you think is expected of you (like taking an education, working 37+ hours a week, raising a family). This step is a long one and could easily take longer than 3 months.

I hope you make it through to the other side, you just might find that the grass is indeed greener over there.

Yeah I guess I meant today, I'll be back later after my visit to update but since your interested in the causing substances here's my use prior to this incident. Quote taken from another thread. I appreciate the well wishes as well.

NSFW:

I think anyone reading this should AVOID the APB's in the future. Not worth the risk of heart issues. As you said, they are far worse than MDMA, correct? So, people should stick to MDMA or Metylone I guess based on this research (or abstain altogether....but assuming they MUST do the drugs, they should do the ones that aren't going to cause as many heart issues)

I haven´t read through the whole thread so bear with me if this has already been mentioned.

To me it looks like you need to change your perception regarding your mental situation and how this affects your everyday life.
From what your saying, I can tell that you have some legit brain damage, which occured before this insane selfmedicating experiment.
That sucks, but you got to find a way to live your life anyways and that means that you´ll have to make some sacrifices and learn to accept that you are not as funtional as most people - I know from personal experience that this aint an easy realiazation but once you accept your problems for real, then the downsides to these problems wont bring you down as much in your everyday life.

What you are doing at the moment is the exact opposit.
You have a brain that doesn´t work as well as most peoples (in some areas) and you are trying to hide behind this fact by taking drugs in order to keep you more funtional than you actually are.
That can be a valid option in some situations but when the drug in question is a highly neurotoxic compound, with very little reasearch behind it and the manufacturing of this drug is done under some circumstances which is most likely pretty shady, thats then it passes over the line and it becomes something that should never even be an option to you, or anyone else for that matter, as an everyday selfmedication option.

I saw somewhere that you mentioned that a life without 3-MMC, sitting at home and dealing with your problems full time while being on public welfare wasen´t a life.
I agree, Im actually in that situation right now and have been so for the last 3 years but Ill tell you this.
I would choose this way of life over what your doing anyday, and so would you (most likely) if you were to try both out for a prolonged period of time.

My advice to you would be to "simply" (its not that simple when it comes to it I know!) try and accept you for what you are.
If that is a person with severe mental problems due to early childhood brain damage, when so fucking be it!
That doesnt mean that you cant live a good life, it will just be a lot harder for you than it would for most people, but so much greater the victory when you finally get there.

You have been taking an education which requiers a lot from you and if I got the information you provided right, when you are actually done with this education now, right? If so, congratulations! Thats badass, especially for someone in your situation, you should be proud of yourself for that one.
I dont know what you intensions regarding work/education is but I think that you should put that shit in the back of your mind and focus on the process of designing your life so that it fits a person with your capabilityes - exampe: If you cant concentrate more than 2 hours a day without drugs, when you should try and find a 2 hour a day job (Im from Denmark, and here we have something called "Flex" for people like you so that you can get paid for 37 hours a week even with, say, 5 hours work a week, do you have that in Sweden too?) that fits you and what you actually CAN do instead of taking drugs in order to fit what modern society expects of you.

So as far as Im concerned, this is what you should do

1: Get off 3-MMC and related compounds for at least 3 months. If you want to continue your selfdestroying way of life after that then you might reconsider but not before the 3 months has past!

2: Design your life so that it fits your capabilityes and dreams for the future and not what you think is expected of you (like taking an education, working 37+ hours a week, raising a family). This step is a long one and could easily take longer than 3 months.

I hope you make it through to the other side, you just might find that the grass is indeed greener over there.

I know your response wasn't directed towards me...but just wanted to say that he is not "hiding" behind the drug use, as you put it....because people are on drugs 24/7.....Serotonin, Melatonin, dopamine (maybe this is where the word DOPE comes from? lol)etc are all drugs....and normal people are high 24/7. People with brain damage NEED some type of drug, just to be normal. It's a sad fact, but true. I am one of those people. That is why I am bummed about my heart issues, cuz now I have to make a choice to either be "Depressed" or risk dying from suffocation/heart attack.

But one thing I also think is that people like us have a "void" I think with the proper love and care, we can live without drugs. We need some kind of spiritual help and love is the best. If I had a girlfrined that truly loved me, uncondtionally (As love people uncondtioanlly) I wouldn't even want to do the drugs. Love is all you need, and that can transcend anything. (I dont mean the fake serotonin chemical love either. I mean the REAL spiritual, uncondtional love, that lasts forever, regardless of your brain chemicals. I have this, even being low on serotonin, I know true love comes from the universe/soul/heart and NOT from the brain)
So possible OP has a void in his life, I am sure. I didn't read his whole responses though, but I bet he'd agree with me here.

Last edited:
Sorry for the post that doesnt pertain to shit - but this whole "flex" thing sounds amazing. If you tried to pull that in the U.S. they'd laugh at you

I do not know why every single antidepressant,Tianeptine,Trizyklics,Mao,Tranylcypromin,Moclobemide,Sulpiride,Atomoxetine,Modafinil,Edronax,Venlafaxin,Paroxetin
endet all with the same Pattern.First week depression gets worse.I crash every evening if taken in the morning or the other way.
After 2-4 weeks there is more and more brain chatter going on.Running thoughts.And after one month I can wait to bekommen nearly paranoic,psychotic.
No clear thoughts,I feel almost like negativ schizophrenic.Perhaps I have a small tendence to this.But without meds this doesnt happen.
Only 3-MMC worked without getting schizo and no crash the next day nor evening.I can not explain this.Ritalin,amphet,Cocain,all cause psychosis,and schizo after a few days.
And I never Take Hardcore Neuroleptics because then for me thats more then death.Beyond death.The living dead.Thats the way I felt on risperdal,quetiapine,Clozapine usw.
Testet all.Crap.Thats for people how are truly schizophrenic and see things.And that without giving before Amphetamine.Because Ritalin and Amph. are known for causing
model schizophrenia if you have the genes.

Thanks

I can tell you why they end with the same pattern...and I am just speculating here, but I bet you THEY PROGRAM the drugs like that on purpose. That's why they BAN all the good drugs like MDMA, which is extremely safe under a doctor's use. But it's illegal. go figure! But they allow these crazy toxic drugs to be legal, like AZT and Prozac which turns you into a zombie. It was purposely done! It goes far deeper than just making money from us. They want us to be psycho and suicidal. Believe me. They love it when we kill each other. They are all about population control and getting rid of the "undesirables"

The King of Beans

The word "hiding" might have been a bad choice of words on my behalf ´cause I do understand what you are saying, in that people like this has a lack of sertain neurotransmitters but to say that they therefore NEEDS to take drugs, well, I just dont agree.
They need to take drugs in order to function as well as other people, sure, but whos to say if that should even be the goal.
Personally, I think that the goal should be to get people like this to live a life that they can be happy about, with or without work and such, that require drugs in order to pull through.

Im not saying that drugs cant be a help though, and Im by no means any Saint then it comes to this! Hell, Im taking dexamp (very small dose) 4-6 days a week in order to relieve some of my ADHD, depression and OCD, but when it comes to drugs like this one (3-MMC) then it should not be considered an option by any means if you ask me.

You do have a very valid point though and its a great contrast to what I wrote, so thanks :)

Sorry for the post that doesnt pertain to shit - but this whole "flex" thing sounds amazing. If you tried to pull that in the U.S. they'd laugh at you

Yeah, apparently they´d rarther have less fortunate people living/dying on the streets while the rich becomes richer. Its a never ending spiral over there..

I think anyone reading this should AVOID the APB's in the future. Not worth the risk of heart issues. As you said, they are far worse than MDMA, correct? So, people should stick to MDMA or Metylone I guess based on this research (or abstain altogether....but assuming they MUST do the drugs, they should do the ones that aren't going to cause as many heart issues)
According to the Ki values of the APB's I don't think it's a stretch to assume these are pretty damn cardiotoxic, the affinitity for 5-ht2b is far stronger than MDMA not to mention it's a full agonist at this site. However, I don't think responsible, rare use would be too dangerous. Methylone is likely cardiotoxic as well, so I don't know where you concluded that people should stick to that. IMO people should stick to MDxx only, but responsible use of the others shouldn't cause troubles. Anyways, I think this thread is getting sorta OT so I'll hit the hay.

The King of Beans

The word "hiding" might have been a bad choice of words on my behalf ´cause I do understand what you are saying, in that people like this has a lack of sertain neurotransmitters but to say that they therefore NEEDS to take drugs, well, I just dont agree.
They need to take drugs in order to function as well as other people, sure, but whos to say if that should even be the goal.
Personally, I think that the goal should be to get people like this to live a life that they can be happy about, with or without work and such, that require drugs in order to pull through.

Im not saying that drugs cant be a help though, and Im by no means any Saint then it comes to this! Hell, Im taking dexamp (very small dose) 4-6 days a week in order to relieve some of my ADHD, depression and OCD, but when it comes to drugs like this one (3-MMC) then it should not be considered an option by any means if you ask me.

You do have a very valid point though and its a great contrast to what I wrote, so thanks :)

No problem, I agree with what you just said too...I think finding love (real love) can fill any void, including a lack of serotonin. I am a good case of that. I abused MDMA for many years and was never normal since. I went for a while without even getting "depressed" and at first I loved it, because I used to get depressed a lot before I ever did MDMA, but after I abused it, I was just "dull" never depressed, never happy. After so many years of this, It got OLD (lame) and I actually craved depression just because it's a "Feeling"...honestly you can't be depressed without being happy and you can't be happy without being depressed. Being depressed is not a bad thing, unless it's chronic. But MDMA and other chemicals like it, can mess you up so bad to where you have NO feeling what so ever ande become almost like a zombie. I finally got over that, but yeah, I remember the first time I got depressed after the dullness, and it felt GOOD! But being dull is a problem and I think that could be what OP is going through. Finding uncondtional love will cure this for sure. Even "God" is an option. Not to sound religious but believing in a higher power, greater than your own self/consciousness can help. Meditation is a good start for this. That's how I broke out of it. And then I started doing drugs again. And I admit, I am never truly happy anymore...because I have the same void. I have never found the uncondtional love I am looking for.(although I know it exists in the universe and technically I have found it, but I am looking for someone to embrace it with me) I believe everyone has it in them to do this, but most are too caught up with their "brain" and judging other people that they cannot accept people for who they are. That's the problem.

Well thanks for the many answers.I thought because I am from sweden no one will repond or answer

Most here see only black and white like most shrinks
Understand.If you take 3 mmc for more then month and then only 100mg you are more funktional.Nothing with drugged feeling or flighing and loving the world.
I do not use it for partyies nor to have fun.Only for relief of depression and more focuse.I smoke since 10 years,drink grean macha tea,and do sports and eat no
junk food.Sorry.Benzos I take since 7 years.Hear in Sweden Bromazepam is used.I take 12 mg every evening.That relaxes my muskels,heart,and helps most time for sleep.
With out and a low dose beta blocker 1.25mg bisprolol this regimine with 3 mmc 4x 100 a day would not work.

I am looking for someone with longterm expirience,but not for those who did binges,say 2 gramm or I read 10 gramms a weekend and then stop.
I use about 10 gramms a month.On days I have no work I only use 100 mg one time a day.Without 100mg I get vertigo and brain zaps.(SSRIs discountinuation Syndrom)
5-HTP helps a little.I take 100 mgs before bed.

Thanks.Hope for more adivce from mods or People how tried it over years.
What do you think of Phenmetracine one moderator wrote to try this a few days ago? it has a slight similarity to 4MAR(4Methylaminorex)was much to strong,tried once,4 days no sleep with 5 mgs.5MDPV is an evil substance with very high psychotic tendences.Its good to be away from the market 2015.
2 MMC is to weak.I had to take 1 gramm a day to feel anything.80 euros for 5 days.Sorry i am not rich.

My vendor is reliabel and has for example phenmetricine and many others.But until know the best was 3 MMC(no depression,no psychosis,I can sleep)
But kidney,heart problems are getting more severe.I am looking forward for a substance similar to 3 - MMC ,with low side effect profil and similar effects.
Methylon for example much much harder on kidneys and heart,also MDMA.And like most here wrote 5/6 APB low dose or 5APBD is also no answer to my problems:)

But Thanks for many support:)

Thank you

According to the Ki values of the APB's I don't think it's a stretch to assume these are pretty damn cardiotoxic, the affinitity for 5-ht2b is far stronger than MDMA not to mention it's a full agonist at this site. However, I don't think responsible, rare use would be too dangerous. Methylone is likely cardiotoxic as well, so I don't know where you concluded that people should stick to that. IMO people should stick to MDxx only, but responsible use of the others shouldn't cause troubles. Anyways, I think this thread is getting sorta OT so I'll hit the hay.

Hey Capt, just saw your response this morning. I went to sleep right around the same time you did. Well, I figured methylone was not as bad for your heart, one of the members sent me a link to a thread which explained that methylone does not have affinity for that 5-htpb (or whatever it is, lol i get confused bout the scientific technical stuff) receptor. And methylone is considered to be like MDMA "Lite" so wouldn't it be less harsh on the heart you think? What makes you think it is more toxic than MDMA? I mean, it certainly could be. In my own experience I found methylone to be harder on my heart, but I was able to breath pretty damn good on it, last time I did it. And last time i did MDMA, it was pure molly crystals and I had slight breathing issues. So, honestly it seems random. Some days I get the bad effects, and sometimes I don't. There doesn't really seem to be a pattern to it. But I do believe 3-mmc is very toxic if you abuse it too much. In moderation I got absolutely no bad side effects at all. No depression either the next days. Even after using it everyday for a week, no comedown. So I can see why OP likes it.

PS- Let us know how it went today! I just went to the store and picked up a bottle of that Clorophyll stuff, (it's only about $15) I recommend you get some asap as well. Totally worth the price, and this is the only supplement that can safely provide enough copper for you to rebuild your heart. Also take some sea salt(Not the white sea salt, as it's been refined...take only the sea salt which is not white, such as redmonds, or celtic) everyday with your water, or salt your food (That's not already salted) and this will provide the micro nutrients you need to get well.

Well thanks for the many answers.I thought because I am from sweden no one will repond or answer

Most here see only black and white like most shrinks
Understand.If you take 3 mmc for more then month and then only 100mg you are more funktional.Nothing with drugged feeling or flighing and loving the world.
I do not use it for partyies nor to have fun.Only for relief of depression and more focuse.I smoke since 10 years,drink grean macha tea,and do sports and eat no
junk food.Sorry.Benzos I take since 7 years.Hear in Sweden Bromazepam is used.I take 12 mg every evening.That relaxes my muskels,heart,and helps most time for sleep.
With out and a low dose beta blocker 1.25mg bisprolol this regimine with 3 mmc 4x 100 a day would not work.

I am looking for someone with longterm expirience,but not for those who did binges,say 2 gramm or I read 10 gramms a weekend and then stop.
I use about 10 gramms a month.On days I have no work I only use 100 mg one time a day.Without 100mg I get vertigo and brain zaps.(SSRIs discountinuation Syndrom)
5-HTP helps a little.I take 100 mgs before bed.

Thanks.Hope for more adivce from mods or People how tried it over years.
What do you think of Phenmetracine one moderator wrote to try this a few days ago? it has a slight similarity to 4MAR(4Methylaminorex)was much to strong,tried once,4 days no sleep with 5 mgs.5MDPV is an evil substance with very high psychotic tendences.Its good to be away from the market 2015.
2 MMC is to weak.I had to take 1 gramm a day to feel anything.80 euros for 5 days.Sorry i am not rich.

My vendor is reliabel and has for example phenmetricine and many others.But until know the best was 3 MMC(no depression,no psychosis,I can sleep)
But kidney,heart problems are getting more severe.I am looking forward for a substance similar to 3 - MMC ,with low side effect profil and similar effects.
Methylon for example much much harder on kidneys and heart,also MDMA.And like most here wrote 5/6 APB low dose or 5APBD is also no answer to my problems:)

But Thanks for many support:)

Thank you

Maybe methylone FEELS like it's much harder on your heart. I think based on what captain found though, that 3-mmc is worse. I agree at first, 3-mmc feels safe and has no bad effects. But sooner or later I started getting numbess in my arms and face and in my heart area. I felt as if I was dying. Not sure if it was panic attacks or not....This first happened to me about a year ago, and I'm still here....

But I think I know why you are healthy! It's because of the way you live your life! You do everything right! You are not smoking, you are eating well and exercising, etc. You are a good example of what I meant when I said "ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO THAT KILLS YOU, ITS WHAT YOU DONT DO!" and this is so true. So, you might be able to get away with taking 3-mmc forever and never have a problem. But once you stop excercising or eating well, then of course you'll get problems much faster. All disease is from nutrient deficiency IMHO. So, keep going until your body warns you otherwise. Possibly you might be ok, as I said. I am not giving you bad advice because I know you want to be happy and you dont want to take their toxic shit which makes you psycho and suicidal. You're better off dying from a heart attack than you are from committing suicide and being depressed all the time! It's QUALITY OF LIFE, over Quantity.

PS- I can tell you that MDMA is not that hard on the heart, because I am able to do it with minimal side effects. And I've done it like 500 times at least. And eaten probably close to 2000 pills in my life. If it was that bad for you, I'm sure i'd be dead now. But MDMA is not a practical drug to use everyday anyway. You will get far too ate up (lose your short term memory completely...there was a guy who did it everyday, took over 40,000 pills in like a year and a half and lost all his memory) and then yes, you'll get bad effects. I am just meaning if you only do it once or twice a week. Even then though, you'll get depressed or low on serotonin over the long run...it's far more neurotoxic than the 3-mmc I think

Last edited:
Hello King of Beans:) you wrot but I was able to breath pretty damn good on it(that right!me too) last time I did it. And last time i did MDMA, it was pure molly crystals and I had slight breathing issues(I only did methylon 3 times and molly 2 times) So, honestly it seems random. Some days I get the bad effects, and sometimes I don't. There doesn't really seem to be a pattern to it. But I do believe 3-mmc is very toxic if you abuse it too much.Well the first 4 weeks.I think the body adapts.On methylon I had 3 days extrem chest/heart pain after 150 mg.Not with 3MMC.

Well took 4 x 100 mg ,the day was fine:)
But my kindneys sometimes make pain,and it is hard to micutare.But well a small price If I compare to Neuroleptics or SSRIs.And for the heart I take low dose bisprolol.
Then blood pressure is 120/80 and pulse 80.

What do you think of ones OP opinion to try Phenmetracine?
The last advice was MDPV.Pure evil,extrem psychotic potential,more then amphetamin,ritalin.3 days latter was normal again.
The best drug I had in was Pemolin,one liver failer and it was away from the market.It was pure on dopmine for me.Everything like strattera or reboxetin,venlafaxine,ritalin,which touches noradrenaline or may be a special part of the brain and i get psychotic and am no more funktional.

Good night!!

Hello King of Beans:) you wrot but I was able to breath pretty damn good on it(that right!me too) last time I did it. And last time i did MDMA, it was pure molly crystals and I had slight breathing issues(I only did methylon 3 times and molly 2 times) So, honestly it seems random. Some days I get the bad effects, and sometimes I don't. There doesn't really seem to be a pattern to it. But I do believe 3-mmc is very toxic if you abuse it too much.Well the first 4 weeks.I think the body adapts.On methylon I had 3 days extrem chest/heart pain after 150 mg.Not with 3MMC.

But my kindneys sometimes make pain,and it is hard to micutare.But well a small price If I compare to Neuroleptics or SSRIs.And for the heart I take low dose bisprolol.

The last advice was MDPV.Pure evil,extrem psychotic potential,more then amphetamin,ritalin.3 days latter was normal again.
The best drug I had in was Pemolin,one liver failer and it was away from the market.It was pure on dopmine for me.Everything like strattera or reboxetin,venlafaxine,ritalin,which touches noradrenaline or may be a special part of the brain and i get psychotic and am no more funktional.

Good night!!

Hey there,

I am not sure about Phenmetracine? I have never heard of it to be honest. I would do lots of research on it, before you try it though. I personally like to take the natural liver supplements to protect my liver. Like Dandilion, Milk Thistle and Artichoke. And even drinking beer in moderation is supposed to be good for you now. They just found this out recently. Those who drink 1 to 2 beers a day live longer and have less liver trouble, than those who don't drink at all.

Ps- Yeah MDPV is no good. Especially for daily use. Whoever gave you that advice was an asshole and they did that on purpose to try and mess you up. Everyone knows that mdpv is addictive and can make you go psychotic very quickly. I luckily never liked the stuff. I bought 0.5 grams and it lasted me almost a YEAR! It gave me heart issues/tightness everytime I did it. I only liked it when they put it in the bath salts and mixed it with other chemicals. But that was also very hard on the body and had a HORRIBLE comedown. I remember they were called White Lightning and Rave On bath salts. Then they banned them here in the US so luckily couldnt get them anymore, cuz they were very addictive.

Try out meditation. Use headphone and find the tracks free on youtube. One is called QUANTUM BRAIN POWER...this track works very well. It's only 20 mins long, you must listen with headphones and relax, once a day at least. This will help to cure your depression spiritually/naturally and maybe you can even get off the 3-mmc altogether.

Good night!!
What do you mean liver failure regarding pemoline?

Status
Not open for further replies.