• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2 years 3-MMC daily because of severe depression.Danger?Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol phuckingnuts..

@sekio: I wanted to reply but im a bit confused by OP's post.. Would you mind clarifieng some things for me?
-Is it correct, that releasing agents cause downregulation much faster than with straight reuptake inhibitors like SSRI's as with tha latter the amounts of serotonin are often quite small?
-What would neurogenesis have to do with depression? Or discontinuation syndrome?
thanks.

Last edited:
You should be ashamed of your response(s) in the Neuroscience and Pharmacology forums. All the posters there genuinely wanted to help you & if you have really studied pharmacology it's a disgrace how disrespectful you are of the field.

You think serotonin release is the solution to your problem... hah... Let me tell you my experience

I abused MDMA, daily for roughly six months on end and we're five years later and I can still tell I haven't recovered fully (if ever) although I suspect i'm quite fragile/suspective for negative effects when it comes to SRT. Put this in perspective with your own situation.

^There someone finally said it. Some comments make me cringe. the first time talking back to sekio I laughed a bit just because it was so out there, accompanied by a face-palm' now it is just disrespectful. I would think some of the people around here would run circles around your prof. First pick would be sekio, and adder might also be able to give the old fart a run for his money.. and there are many more around including nothing78 giving great advice.

That you have to resort to my advice because I'm still sympathetic is actually a bit sad as I not even know 5% of what they know, besides the obvious and wikipedia.

Last edited:
You should be ashamed of your response(s) in the Neuroscience and Pharmacology forums. All the posters there genuinely wanted to help you & if you have really studied pharmacology it's a disgrace how disrespectful you are of the field.

You think serotonin release is the solution to your problem... hah... Let me tell you my experience

I abused MDMA, daily for roughly six months on end and we're five years later and I can still tell I haven't recovered fully (if ever) although I suspect i'm quite fragile/suspective for negative effects when it comes to SRT. Put this in perspective with your own situation.
Thank you! Listen to this!

Also for your review and reference to my reaction above:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-chemistry-then-lets-discuss-)-or-has-High-IQ

HIGH SHAMANISM:) perhaps you have an opionion on my next question:) you are very friendly:)
If I took Amphetamines over 100 mg a day and ritalin 50 over years thats also not good.Also 10 years of Benzodiazepines are not healthy.And I take bromazepam 24 mg thats about 40 mg diazpeam.
I only want a sort of comparison If substances like 3 MMC 5 MAPB(mostly serotonin 6 APBD(more balanced i read)
do more harm in the long run or are equally harmfull.MDPV is evil and 4MMC was to strong for me.Psychedilics and THC,also Opiods are not what i am looking for.
I know its not healty.But if you take perphaps a dose of 3 MMC or 5 MAPB not to high( Say 10/20 mg a day MAPB) thats about 80 mg a week.
Some use it once a month but then 300 mg or more.And then I ask here the questions what does more harm?

Thats perhaps all I want to understand from longterm users.Shrinks never will have an answer to this.For them Amphetamines do no harm nor ritalin.They are testet on animals and many studies which often are payed and faked.Thats not true that SSRI or ritalin help growing brain cells.There are studies that show the contrairy.
They are also releaser of Serotonine,Dopamin and do lot of things to the brain which is not healthy.So I am looking further.Perhaps this is the
wrong forum,but I think there are many which use drugs because they often feel mentally bad and use so Rcs or call them drugs(all psycho meds are drugs in my opinion because they alter brain chemistry) not only for party.

Anja
user-online.png

Dear Anja,

3-mmc has a very different profile than the apb series, they are very strong serotonin releasers and don't do much for dopamine. This makes them an even worse candidate than 3-mmc as you will burn whathever serotonin you might have left and it takes a few days and proper nutrition, for the brain to restore these levels, resulting in depression. If you would take them multiple days in a row that is a good receipe for brain zaps, depression and feeling lobotomized. Potentially lasting several months.

Afaik SSRI are not releasers. And from all these materials unlikely as it may seem mdpv has been thouroughly tested and seems to have a less harmfull profile, as far as your brain is concerned. discounting abuse and lack of controll regarding doses and all nasties like psychosis as a result, so this is ill advised. :)

Also I do not get what neurogenesis has to do with depression or discontinuation syndrome when you skip a dose of SSRI. The brain always makes new connections in active areas of the brain and unused pathways lessen if I am correct in my limited understanding of neuroplasticy. I am am just a slightly eccentric autodidact who has a curious mind that enjoys learning about itself. :)

Kind regards,

Shamanism.

"Rerum novarum cupidus" (always remain unbiased and curious)

P.s.: please correct me where i'm wong it is greatly appreciated, but don't want to waste your time with my hobby, so if fed up with this topic, I can understand. ;)

Last edited:
The truth is, it's guys like Anja who tell us what the long term side effects of bingeing on drug X (in this case, 3-MMC) are. Case studies are among the best ways to find out. To be honest, no one knows what happens, if anything, after taking 3-MMC that much. Besides, you can't argue with somebody who has their mind made up!

If a drug has confirmed agonist activity 5-ht2b, like 3-mmc, then there's no question whether or not chronic use will lead to valvular heart disease, it's just a matter of when. To top it off, unless Anja chooses to take an echocardiogram, CT scan, or MRI we won't know what damage has already been done as sometimes the symptoms don't start until the damage is severe. Masking symptoms with drugs such as beta blockers and benzodiazapines as well as continuing use of 3-mmc only muddles things even more.

I would most definitely agree that there's no arguing with someone who has already made their mind up. This thread, as well as the hundred other threads she made should be closed as this person has already recieved all the help people can give, and although it's usually a choice that comes from a sincere place, people taking the time out of their lives to reach out to Anja are simply wasting their time. Unfortunately, sometimes we just gotta learn for ourselves... even if that means putting our health at risk.

I did a quick read through this thread, and the OP sounds like a complete junkie making up excuses for it by blaming her mental health issues and acting wise becauses she is in school.
Its like a very bad, ironic commercial for stupidity and i hope this 'anja' is just a troll, for her sake.

I did not read all of the posts in this thread.

Get sober from all the drugs you are taking. If you can't do it yourself, go to a rehab/detox place.

Talk to your employer place of work, and tell them what's happening they will probably help you, or since you are in Scandinavia be supportive and help pay for your treatment/detox.

If later when you are sober you want to take either Ritalin, or Dexedrine (Adderall) for your ADD/ADHD, talk to a doctor about it, and be honest about how you have an addiction to stimulants, and get on the lowest dose possible which would not be the amounts you posted about taking, and combining.

Good luck.

Last edited:
only took you guys a little longer... I must have a short fuse.

Hello Nothing 87.It looks to me you have studied pharmacolgie or read many books.Then perhaps you know a solution??

1.I studied Pharmazie and I am Phamacist which can not work because of ADD and a concentration span of 2 hours.
2.The people here have often psychological problems as I have,shrinks only read books.You never will understand I you feel not the pain the comes
in endogenes depression without reason from one hour to the next.
3.I found after ten years 3 substances from perhaps 300(all nootropics,vitamins which you can buy on amazon) meds I tried.
That was first Amisulpride low dose(the dopamine autorezeptor therory,and 5HT7a ) which turned on lights for 3 years for me.Then one moring it was over.nada
then Bupropion 600 mg for 6 month then it stopped.
And now for 3 years 3MMC wich is beginning to fade,and dose is escalating.Sides are not getting more over time.I think the body is hard,and can adapt to many toxic substances.

Well my conclusion is I have a special brain areal that does not work normally.This mostly needs dopamin and very little serotonin.
No Noradrenalin at all(see diasters with strattera,and venlafaxine)

So is it possible to creat a RCs combination?Perhaps Phenmetrazine(that a moderator told me to try as ritalin and MDPV failed) and a little 5 APDB.Whats your advice?
A few more trials won't kill me you can be sure.
With 5 APDB or 6 and with 3 MMC or Phenmetrazine i have a vendor with 10 on safe or scam.

If you have a better understanding I will listen and learn!

Thanks Anja

To Priest!

Read first the other threads.Then you would not write this.
If later when you are sober you want to take either Ritalin, or Dexedrine (Adderall).To be sober is not my problem.
1 month and i will be off 3MMC. But you will not see what hell brakes loose if you give me Ritalin,Strattera,Venlafaxin,Citalopram,Modafinil or Dexedrin.
I promise you.One month later I will be dead.

Anja

njirem you are for sure a healthy person.Be proud of it.And do not accept people that are not healthy.
Take your drugs for party when you want.

To Shamanism thank you for answer.
But read the question I wrote to Nothing 87.

I would be greatfull if you have idease I can try.I have not loose.From test I will not die:)

Anja

Hello
f33lg00d .I will answer every person here.So I will explain.

1:Bupropion/Wellbutrin poop out meant I was depressed again and ADD was back.It never worked again.You can not up dose.

2:Well on Bupropion I had extrastyls too.Why.Are you sure the Industrie published this if there is 5th2b?I also had to take a betablocker while on this.
The heart reaced absolutley the same why as on 3 MMC also blood pressure.My be you are right then its somethings else.

3.Opiates in my country are a problem to get.I know the buprenorphin helps very good.
Tramadol,Valoron,I have severe Vertigo.And they mainly release serotonin.
Also dextromethorphan.I hate the feeling on this one.

So if suboxone helps for you fine.Here you only get this if you took heroin before.
I know someone which treats depression with low dose heroin(Its a Mod in this Forum!)

So every ones brain is different.Mine needs much more Dopamin in an other area than yours.Opiates 2 moderators wrote me are absolutly nothing for me.
I try them.From suboxone,to fentanyl,to methadone.No for me like neuroleptics.Think that not every one has your brain and your disease.

Anja

no son, i have ADD, GAD and PTSD and experienced suicidal depressions, so dont lecture me. I am now 69 days sober and clean.
Please dont lecture me, as i do know what i am talking about, and i know that as long as you keep acting like a victim you'll get noywhere in life.
Acceptance is the key, as it is the hardest in recovering.

I am proud of doing what i need to do, and am not self medicating anymore with poisons like reasearch chemicals, alcohol and weed.
Good luck.

It's strange thing with this one: Every time I think she's just a troll (Why is the name changing?) the effort taken seems to high for her to be one.
Anyway, maybe this thread should really be closed, so people can go on and help someone else.

no son, i have ADD, GAD and PTSD and experienced suicidal depressions, so dont lecture me. I am now 69 days sober and clean.
Please dont lecture me, as i do know what i am talking about, and i know that as long as you keep acting like a victim you'll get noywhere in life.
Acceptance is the key, as it is the hardest in recovering.

I am proud of doing what i need to do, and am not self medicating anymore with poisons like reasearch chemicals, alcohol and weed.
Good luck.

You have gone far and manage to stay off. As I usually say; my hat´s off to you. Keep up with the good work!!

Nirjem.

I will not often post here any more.I have 4 private contacts which I write Emails.They understand me.People like you are no help for me.
The way you write is not friendly.Why not accept others?ok you do it your way and I take the mine.Point.
The term:no son, i have ADD, GAD and PTSD and experienced suicidal depressions, so dont lecture me.(I do only if you lecture me) To be clean is not hard for me sorry. treat YOU TREAT me like a junky.Well I do not know why I write to you.I do not want any commentar from you any more!
I act not like a victim.You are aggressiv,and act like some of the shrinks i visited.Only your opinion counts.Please do not write me any more.
If you do not accept other opinions then be quiet and do not write to me.Go your way and I go mine.You act aggressiv without any reason.

Anja

Status
Not open for further replies.