• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XIV Pirate Flagship

It should be awezome I heard ^ (my button don't work zo I uze Z :|), but I would never do it myzelf. Too toxic to do that. Juzt my opinion.

Why do people on here love sticking things up their arses so much?!

Wait, probably don't answer that. :sus:

Because....it's the direct equivalent of IM. Sorry, I don't know how else to say that.

Drugs up the bum is the single greatest thing EADD has taught me. Just don't do it with ketamine (horrible feeling and doesn't have the desired effect, trust me I've done it - by mistake). But meph? Winner.

I think it's just any excuse to get something up there really ;) But fine. Not sure I'll be giving it a crack (pahah) anytime soon however. Would rather try IV tbh, I'm less squemish about that for some reason and it would be better anyway. I won't actually be doing either, but still. Would love to hear an experience from anyone who has IVd meph.

The only IV meph user I know of is the same meph user whose death can actually be attributed at least in part to meph.

Now stick it up your arse. 2.5ml or 5ml baby oral syringe from the chemist, the world is your oyster (but your future's a clam...name that tune)

Risky business IVing anything though isn't it, not just meph.

Is an oral syringe just a normal syringe without the needle? I've already got some of those (with the needle on that is, not without).

Not that I'm actually going to do it anyway haha. You leave my arse out of this, I don't think it wants any meph up it :(

Your arse definitely wants meph up it.

An oral syringe is plastic. Apparently some IV users stick a needle in the end of them but I wouldn't know for sure, not my world. Buy them from chemists, 50p a go.

Drugs up the bum via a plastic syringe is very much my world though. Do eet.

Fuck it, gotta test the product, make sure its not bunk before the big weekend...

T + 10 seconds: Is it me or does meph nowadays sting the nose a lot fucking more than it used to? I rarely do it now, so maybe I'm just not used to it anymore. But then again, I don't remember my first ever line having this much of a sting. Probably just clouded memory..

Your arse definitely wants meph up it.

An oral syringe is plastic. Apparently some IV users stick a needle in the end of them but I wouldn't know for sure, not my world. Buy them from chemists, 50p a go.

Drugs up the bum via a plastic syringe is very much my world though. Do eet.

You are a bad influence! Maybe one day, no arse drugs for me for now though. ;)

Googled oral syringe, looks like a different thing to the needley (insulin?) syringes so I wouldn't be able to do it now anyway!

And yeah af, meph pretty much has always stung a bit for me, after the first line you don't really notice though. Same with the smell, makes me gag slightly at first then once you come up it's all good again.

Plugging has never appealed to me, never tried it and dont know anyone who has.. although the double strength aspect is appealing

Fuck it, gotta test the product, make sure its not bunk before the big weekend...

T + 10 seconds: Is it me or does meph nowadays sting the nose a lot fucking more than it used to? I rarely do it now, so maybe I'm just not used to it anymore. But then again, I don't remember my first ever line having this much of a sting. Probably just clouded memory..

Yeah i've noticed some of it stings a bit more

Has anyone ever gotten a sore/bloody nose from meph? I've only ever had it from coke which I've always been surprised about because meph feels so much rougher to sniff. And I generally do more at once.

Has anyone ever gotten a sore/bloody nose from meph? I've only ever had it from coke which I've always been surprised about because meph feels so much rougher to sniff. And I generally do more at once.

Nope never. And I used to hammer the stuff years ago.

Yeah a sore nose quite a few times on post ban. never with pre ban though

Because....it's the direct equivalent of IM. Sorry, I don't know how else to say that.

Drugs up the bum is the single greatest thing EADD has taught me. Just don't do it with ketamine (horrible feeling and doesn't have the desired effect, trust me I've done it - by mistake). But meph? Winner.

+1 on both accounts! I dont understand why people are so hesitant to do it? The effects are far far superior with a vast variety of drugs.

Pros & cons vs sniffing;
Pros
- No disgusting drip
- No physical damage i.e bloody nose
- A much more satisfying rush
- Longer duration (& thus better bang for buck)
- Not just the rush, but overall the effects feel much nicer and more rounded out
- Less fiendish
- Clearer airwaves is always a plus if your a big fan of breathing

Cons
- Cant do it out and about
- Some insecure people may feel 'gay' doing it

You cant even feel the syringe going up there; its not as if we're shoving them up there in the hope to get a cheeky prostate massage as well. It may seem like a strange concept to the uneducated drug user, but when you factor in the LARGE list of pros compared to cons; not doing it seems like a even stranger concept.

You forget that sniffing is just nice spliff, I find it slightly addictive in itself. Plus it's so easy.