Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XIV Pirate Flagship

TotallyNotSam

Greenlighter
Continued from here

Just had a two day session on the best (and cheapest!) gear I've found so far, but it fucked a friend of mine up differently on the down. Serious anger issues, throwing shit around and then breaking down in tears to apologise, only to continue his rampage. Personally the down was really easy, but then I did lower my doses as I ran out.. Is this common? Been going occasionally for a year or so now, never seen anything like that... He did mix yellowy gear and white gear though, I stuck to the white.

Last edited by a moderator:
The comedowns can make people irritable etc... never known anyone go ape shit like that though

Neither have i, but i guess if theyre a bit of a cunt (not saying your friend is a cunt) then the irritableness from the comedown would amplify the cuntness

Think I've only had an actual comedown off it once and it was only the 2nd best stuff I had ever tried. It was 3 days of proper depression, the another 3 or 4 days of a background depression any time I had quiet and peace to think. Haven't touched it since, but that's only because I've been messing around with other things, I'd say I'll give the pirate another go within the next month or so.

I'd never got irritable on a comedown but I sure would get 'depressed' back with Pre-Ban. It was a sort of an empty feeling rather than depression really, I used to get very nostalgic. Usually I would have tried to sleep from 3-4 until 10ish, got up & then watch some TV series all day long.

I have, or had, access to as close to Pre-Ban quality as you can get but I'm staying away from the stuff. It's just not worth it anymore... it just doesn't have the magic & after an hour or two it just gets dirty & the fiending starts.

I think I'd probably class the first 6 months as the 'honeymoon' period with Meph & after that it just slowly lost the magic. Don't get me wrong though, the last Pre-Ban I had at the end of 2010 was still amazing. That was when peoples stock started running out & it disappeared for a while until the Indian Meph came along.

I suppose if I had access to actual Pre-Ban quality, I might do a session but I'd imagine that's almost impossible. I'm just saving myself up for some MDMA I've got at the moment.

yeah this drug is crazy.
if you wanna fuck around with it, expect the down-fall from it.
I think it is not worth doing any more. Not that i did much, but the quality is not quite there. i love meph rush, but with current batches it lacks. only just though.
so not really worth it.

so bad for your nose. feels like nose just gets teared up

Continued from here

Just had a two day session on the best (and cheapest!) gear I've found so far, but it fucked a friend of mine up differently on the down. Serious anger issues, throwing shit around and then breaking down in tears to apologise, only to continue his rampage. Personally the down was really easy, but then I did lower my doses as I ran out.. Is this common? Been going occasionally for a year or so now, never seen anything like that... He did mix yellowy gear and white gear though, I stuck to the white.

Been mixing the yellow and white stuff like what was in the picture earlier in the thread with no problem. Same for my mate that was on it with me. However, we had valium to hand for the comedown. We stayed up til around 5.30am, then necked a couple of msj's, slept til 10.30 and felt absolutely fine. Had also been drinking and had no hangover and no meph comedown at all. In fact I spent the afternoon doing the gardening and playing with the kids without any bother. I do have very high meph tolerance though so perhaps I can't empathise wiith someone that has experienced the come down for the first time.
This highlights I think that you MUST have downers to hand if embarking on a meph sesh.....

yay new thread, had a gram of the yellow-ishy stuff friday (crushes into white powder) , great buzz and defeated the comedown with ket and valium and now its sunday and i dont feel too bad to be honest.

Has anyone else noticed that the more meph they've done (in total not at once) the effects have changed slightly for them? I mean consistently, not just because of different batches etc - for example when I first started doing it I used to get MAD jaw clenching and jittery eyes but now I don't get jaw clenching at all (not complaining about that one :p) and rarely get dancy eye syndrome (apart from tonight, which is why my typing is so perfect, naaawt 8)). I don't know why it would be, just something I've observed. I also used to get more whizzy/energetic than I do now generally, now I just feel more... up and euphoric I guess. For reference I've done er... just under 30gs (fuck didn't think it was that much, haha) since last November so not a lot compared to most other people on here I'm guessing, I noticed the change quite a while ago though. It's not like it's worse or anything, it's just... different.

I've never really noticed any difference over the years. I always get jaw grinding, energy, euphoria, music appreciation and empathy from it. eye wobbles on higher doses

Speaking of eye wobbles, jesus it feels like my eyes are going to fucknig fall out, annoying or what. Only side effect that really pisses me off. Anyway...

When I started taking meph, it reminded me a lot of pills back in the day - loved up and speedy, seemed to be walking a foot off the ground and it made my vision nice and fuzzy too. Now I just get a bit of a lift and horny, though not as deliriously horny as it used to get me. I think the bit where I used to feel really nicely fucked has become instead the bit where I get paranoid/anxious. Boo! Not had eye wiggles for ages. It's not something I get much on any drug, but I enjoy it when I do - pretty amusing. =D

Maybe your eyes are a bit like this - 8( !

^ Doubly same, after doing a line I remember walking out of my room and literally feeling like I'd just walked up a step or something as I came up. I miss that, the comeup isn't so noticeable nowadays, probably mainly because I don't leave anywhere near as long in between doing it as I used to. I still get the same kind of euphoria from it, especially after drinking (AND YES I KNOW THAT'S A BAD IDEA) and when I did it with weed the other day the euphoria was actually touching my first time on meph. Don't get paranoid on it at all. Only don't like eye wiggles if I'm trying to type or text, don't mind if I'm out but one way or another I have to talk to people on meph haha so yeah if there's no one physically around eye wiggles are a pain.

Makes you really dehydrated (does me anyway), that can't be good. I know this girl that used to be addicted to it and she said it wasn't a good idea to drink too much on it, think that's where I've got that idea from mainly but it can't be good thinking about it, I always feel worse after drinking a lot with a bit of meph than doing twice the amount of meph and not drinking.

Drink loads of water

But yea isnt the most healthy combo, i always used to combine them though... probs why my comedowns were so bad tbh