• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XIV Pirate Flagship

You forget that sniffing is just nice spliff, I find it slightly addictive in itself. Plus it's so easy.

Ah ye, i forget some people actually like the act of sniffing itself; madness 8o! But bum-dropping really is that easy as well. Powder in shot glass, add water, stir with syringe for a couple seconds, draw up, seductively glide your fingers up and down the syringe with a bit of spit, squirt up arse and ya done! Whole process takes me less than a minute. If all those pros arnt worth the 30 seconds you save from sniffing it, then go fuck a caveman.

Tight chest off a key of meph lol, this is odd. Don't normally get that until large amounts have been consumed.

Same, wasn't sure if it was actually the meph or the generally fucked up state of my heart after doing coke for 3 weeks straight. Guess it's the meph, good.

Since I uttered the sentence to Dan not that long ago either " not something that really appeals and I missed the boat" I can tell you out of the 40 plus gs of 'mepth' I have snoofled since that ill fated utterance occurred each batch of the many from various sources has been VERY different. Some was fucking incredible and could see it being a real new cocaine fiending type problem/joy (the white big shardy stuff) to some tan varieties which are ok and do the job to a degree. The stuff you have Actu sounds like what I had last-small white crystals with some powder-burned like FUCK and a g lasted all of 4 hours...I actually think someone decided to mix some ephyl in the mix..would make sense to me from mixed smell, reaction etc.

Ahhh well we live in hope and will be re-doing some tests on another product I suspect from thata man with thata weird meph soon.

T.B.C

Since I uttered the sentence to Dan not that long ago either " not something that really appeals and I missed the boat" .r I can tell you out of the 40 plus gs of 'mepth' I have snoofled since that ill fated utterance occurred each batch of the many from various sources has been VERY different. Some was fucking incredible and could see it being a real new cocaine fiending type problem/joy (the white big shardy stuff) to some tan varieties which are ok and do the job to a degree. The stuff you have Actu sounds like what I had last-small white crystals with some powder-burned like FUCK and a g lasted all of 4 hours...I actually think someone decided to mix some ephyl in the mix..would make sense to me from mixed smell, reaction etc.

Ahhh well we live in hope and will be re-doing some tests on another product I suspect from thata man with thata weird meph soon.

T.B.C

There was no powder at all. Until I crushed it all down to a fine powder. Fairly large white translucent shard/rice crystals. Crushes down to a bright white powder. The smell is incredibly strong. And it is more than doing the job :D

I've done about ~45g too but most of the stuff I've had has been pretty consistent really. I have only ever bought off one person until this gram though so that might have something to do with it. Plus I tend to buy quite close together so a lot of times I get a few/couple orders from the same batch. Never had tan stuff but big white shardy stuff sounds a lot like the first ever meph I got which was orgasmic - not sure if it's just because it was my first time or because it was particularly good but either way, lovely.

I could've possibly seen myself getting addicted at the beginning because it was so amazing - even though I never struggled to have a week or more between each time back then. Then I tried proper coke and was able to keep getting it for a while (late January kind of time) so I just fell in love with that over meph and since then I've never felt any kind of pull to meph addiction wise despite using it so often. When I don't have any, I just don't really think about it - like this time, 3 weeks went by without me really realising but by comparison, after only being off coke for 3 days I'm craving it like mad.

Random rant ftw.

There was no powder at all. Until I crushed it all down to a fine powder. Fairly large white translucent shard/rice crystals. Crushes down to a bright white powder. The smell is incredibly strong. And it is more than doing the job :D

Ahh all good then <3

SummerSerenade - stop spending all your money on coke and you might have some savings to get you to Ibiza. ;)

I have enough money for both, I was just slack in getting a new passport and now I've only got just over a month until I'm back at uni :p

New batch in, shardy and absolutely stinkin. Crushes down to fine white powder, just had a 70mg line before going to church for my brothers sons christening.
Haha, my best time in a church and not the last time i bring meph along.

The stuff I got the other day didn't hang around long. Very nice, getting another 5g of the same in this week. At least it keeps me off the coke (for now). Fun fun <3 I like the meph in church idea, I haven't been to church since I was about 12 though so I have little reason to now.

In relation to folk wondering about IV meph up there, for several reasons I'd say to continue not bothering. I know I'm not a fan of the stuff in general but even leaving that aside the IV rush is meh at best. No really - I was really very surprised at this but honestly got a much better rush sniffed or podgered than I ever did IV. The one thing that IVing did bring front and centre was the fiending aspect. Few things more irritating than fiending over a meh rush but fiending so bad you kinda keep poking yourself til it's gone. Total waste of time and effort. Stick it up yer arse - (or nose if you're not one of the kewler kats I suppose) - much better effects.

Not yet hard to tell really even the top listings u got best shit ever and the other guy says decent at best, i guess it depends if you tried preban, coz i mean like 50mg of pre ban would have my jaw going like jaws, i remember being fucked on it going to take a piss in some toliets and the floor was all wet im sliding around like fuck then this guy came out who was a dead ringer for obama, had a lil chat with him, also had a new shirt on and it felt so nice hahahaa.

actually played WoW on pre ban a few times too (yeah sad very sad, and it ook me like 20 mins to catch up becoz i was so fucked and kept falling off edges and shit) (amt did that too mate standing next to me im looking around for him for 5 mins) and he was next to me, bf3 on those benzo fury pellets the mix of 5+6 made battlefield 3 alot more epic, mdpv not so much ud be searching for that one guy for 20 mins and when u find him ud end up dying off topic shit but anyway ;)

Is there actually any around that matches or is the same as pre ban and im talking like really matches (dose wise too) since it all moved to india it got shit, is it the way they syth or what?,

Watching south park other day thought of pirate straight away, googled and it saw it had been posted before in 2011, lil edit.

wOvmxS1.jpg