• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XIV Pirate Flagship

Oh but it is.

I'll say it one more time. The first time I did meph was literally OHMYGOD fucking rushy, euphoric, music appreciation overwhelming as fuck and lovely and that was off the smallest bump ever. Post ban. Since I was like... 12?... when pre ban was still around. I felt that absolutely beautiful feeling from it everytime until I started doing it for days in a row. But I've always gotten the same effects from redosing. And still do. Even though they're not as amazing anymore they're still beautiful.

Think you guys just want to think I'm wrong because you want to keep hoping that one day the ol' honeymoon period feeling of meph will come back. It won't. For me or you. Not because modern meph is shit. Because nothing stays as good forever. But it's still good, and I'm still excited as fuck about getting some tomorrow. Will let you know what it's like ;)

The honeymoon period wasn't over when I stopped taking meph though, I just quit because I had a reliable source for MDMA again so never bothered to buy any more meph. My recent experiments with it have been severely lacking from the meph of old, it still has it's uses but it's not a patch on what it was. If this stuff was the standard quality when meph first came about i'd say it would never have taken off as much as it did.

Last November. So 19 and one month ;) I'm not that young, I just take the piss out of myself cos I'm one of the youngest regulars on here lol. I didn't do any drugs at all until I was 18 (month before my birthday) so I'm super inexperienced compared to pretty much everyone in the world.

Lol well my first experience was like 4 years ago, you need to step your game up... your slacking behind :p

Ultimately I don't think we'll ever know because we'll never have the same first experience/try the same batches etc so it's just opinions. But as far as it goes my first experience of meph was so fucking blissful that nothing will ever compare I don't think, I'm a word person and even i can't describe how lovely it was. And still is really. Even 7 days in a row. Maybe I've been lucky with the batches I've got, I don't know, either way I'm well pleased and even though it'll never match coke for me it'll always be a lovely drug imo. But of course, that might be partly because I barely get comedowns from it anymore apart from on the first day ;)

And I know hangover, I'm such a slacker. Only been doing drugs since last September and have still only tried 5. Shit really. I am pretty much a cocaine addict though so you could never say I haven't gone for it!

Ophidian did you used to get brutal comedowns off meph? proper heavy, lethargic depressing anxious comedowns, heart palps and all of that

Yes if i did go on binges or several nights in row.
I also get these brain/body zaps when trying to sleep also with the Postban Meph.
Think its because im very bad at doing my breaks, mixing with methylone and some 6-APB sessions put in between and it should end like that.

Cant recommend it.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in. Can anyone compare a meth comedown to a meph comedown?

Never had meth but had plenty of meph.

Was it fabulous summer? ;p

@royalp - I wouldn't even compare the two... Meth made me depressed for like 1 week, and I was ill as fuck for like 20 days, whereas meph I don't even get a comedown

Alright cheers, i don't get much comedown from meph, did you binge or just go the one night? how much did u take?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in. Can anyone compare a meth comedown to a meph comedown?

Never had meth but had plenty of meph.

Meph comedowns can be pretty horrible. there comes a point where you'd be surprised if things could get any bleaker.

haha yeah they can be bad but keeping the nights short and doses low makes things easier. But as we all know thats easier said than done :p

edit: yeah i think there is some pre-ban left in this world or its pretty damn close to pre-ban anyway.

Alright cheers, i don't get much comedown from meph, did you binge or just go the one night? how much did u take?

Me and my mate did around 250 mg each I would say, that was between like 1pm - 1am, then 1 more line at 11 am to wake us up at work

It was pretty pure though... so that's all it took, but honestly I don't wanna do Meth anytime soon... it really is horrible

Was it fabulous summer? ;p

@royalp - I wouldn't even compare the two... Meth made me depressed for like 1 week, and I was ill as fuck for like 20 days, whereas meph I don't even get a comedown

I don't know what but yes, whatever it was, I am sure it was fabulous ;) If you mean my first meph experience then that was the fucking definition of fabulous.

Another member for the no-meph-comedown club? Excellent.

Fucking hell I'm excited about tomorrow now haha, if it doesn't turn up I might stab someone. (NOT REALLY I'M LOVELY).

And I still want to try meth tbh.

^ Honestly I don't get a meph comedown... I just feel tired... but who doesn't after being up all night stimulating their brain like it was manic

I go home... sleep it off... wake up good as new... and normally feel better than I would have without taking it

ffs... your making me remember there's no downside to meph!, that's the only drug that seems to work well for me... not sure if it's because it was my first drug

Yeah I know, I honestly dont get meph comedowns either. Or anything comedowns tbh. I used to comedowns from meph, nasty meph sweaty emotional mess comedowns, they went away the more I took though. Sleep does make all the difference I think, I've said it before and will say it again.

There isn't much of a downside to meph haha, get some, although coke was the first drug I tried strictly speaking meph was the first drug I tried properly so I'll always love it. I am so excited about getting some more <3

I'm quite looking forward to trying mine. I've got it but haven't been opened it or looked at it yet. Mainly because I know I won't be able to resist trying it out and ive gotta save myself for this weekends MDMA adventure.

Well don't do Meth... that will teach you the meaning of comedown... it will imprint it on your mind... and you definatly won't forget

Yeah meph is good... think ill get on some after my holiday, boss is gonna be away for 7 days when i'm back... so me and my mate will be stoned / drugged up alot ;p

Anyways... you have a good night, I am off to bed, I will be here tomorrow to listen to you rambling on meph... I won't miss that for sure haha

Me and my mate did around 250 mg each I would say, that was between like 1pm - 1am, then 1 more line at 11 am to wake us up at work

It was pretty pure though... so that's all it took, but honestly I don't wanna do Meth anytime soon... it really is horrible

You say "thats all it took" but 250mg in 12 hours is a fuck load of meth 8( Couldnt have been that great if you had to go through that much; no wonder you had a horrible comedown. What makes your think it was so pure? 250mg of high quality meth in 12 hours would absolutely ruin you.

Last 2 days (not including today) i took about 20-40mg in the morning each day and that kept me highly stimulated all day, with no sleep in between. Manged 4 hours last night and woke up today feeling fine. Dont take the piss with it and meth is a wonderful thing :D<3

You say "thats all it took" but 250mg in 12 hours is a fuck load of meth 8( Couldnt have been that great if you had to go through that much; no wonder you had a horrible comedown.

Last 2 days (not including today) i took about 20-40mg in the morning each day and that kept me highly stimulated all day, with no sleep in between. Manged 4 hours last night and woke up today feeling fine. Dont take the piss with it and meth is a wonderful thing :D<3

I suppose it is alot tbh lol... and it wasn't just street meth, that's probably why I had such a bad comedown, but I ain't gonna do more soon... so I am glad I put myself off it :)

I was sweating like mad... then when I had sex.. it was like I was in a sauna, too much for me lol

Meth's comedown.. no comedown at all, or it can be enjoyable. which is the scary thing about it. snort RoA if you must try it. this is for me anywway. shit drug.

might pick up some meph. it is a shit drug though, but it is fun. or roll on mdma but i don't have time for the week after effects atm. maybe i could do it haha. but that is a good thing about meph, doesn't give you week-long aafter effects. a couple of good sleeps and you are ok providing take it easy and don't bindge.

Meth's comedown.. no comedown at all, or it can be enjoyable. which is the scary thing about it. snort RoA if you must try it. this is for me anywway. shit drug.

IMO sniffing is by far the worst ROA for meth. Plugging is definitely the way to go. Wouldnt recommend smoking due to the fiendish nature of it. If plugging bothers you too much; then knock it back in a drink. Oral > insufflation for that long lasting, smooth euphoria.