• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Have u ever had a dude u just can't fucking stand? Like if u didn't need it u wouldn't deal with them cus they just all around are a headache. My main guy I been dealing w for years but lately I can't stand him and he's bein kinda sheisty.

Hello Folks, doesn't look like there's a CT thread anywhere, so since I am right over the border from MA, looks like this is where I am posting up for now. Who is kicking it off 395 near the CT border? I got no friends out here anymore lol.

Last time I checked there def was a CT thread man, it might be a few pages back or something, but I remember seeing one and posting in it 100%

Blow. No "s". Have u had bad bunny lately? Been like a month since I seen them but I guess they're going around again. I try to stay away from it if nobody tried it yet tho LOL
Well I had these bad bunny that had the top open, not the folded n tapes ones and they were fire, like 100% straight money in the bag wish I could get it all the time. But of course now I can't find them. And I'm assuming you mean the folded ones that were taped that were around a while back? I have heard they were around too but haven't tried them yet no...

Nah open like the fires, I ended up getting them but I think the deadlines are better, but they're not bad. I've never seen taped bad bunny lol

There's like 4 different exit brands lol, exit 2 (taped, decent but that was like 2 months ago) , exit 3 (open, supposed to b fire but haven't personally come across), exit 4 (good but not sure if there still going around? ) lol

F u pay me are very good. I had them the other day A+ work. I dunno those Bad bunny were 1000X better than the deadlines I got. It's strange bc you keep saying they are good but I got a hp and was pissed I wasted money on them.

Honestly bro when i first got them I thought the same thing, my boy swore the next batch was Better and I only got more off his word, they been very good, it's been like 3 weeks so getting use to them but it def took 2 separate batches and a week for for them to get better.

been getting some called Vegeta that are fire imo...got totally wasted after doin 4 in a shot...also Sweet Dreams...think the Vegetas may have some fent in them not positive tho...

The deadlines dropped all the way off last night, im pissed i wasted my money on 5 fucking ps. Its raining and i have to go fucking walking to find something new not how i wanted to kick off my fucking day.

I ended up w a new person that has black panther and straight drops, which I had before. They're ok but nothing really special.

U said the mortal combat were good? My boy got those and some ones called street fighter, idk tho I haven't seen either yet

I used to get the Black Panthers like back in the summer and they were pretty good back then...idk about now...yesterday I did about a b of Sweet dreams and Empires mixed together...think they're the same source but man....I was WICKED JAMMED...my asshole brother got me on his phone and I was fuckin' bent at a 90 angle pretty much standing there. I was straightening up then I started to go down in a nod...suprised I didn't fall over forward, haha gots pretty good balance there even as fucked up as I was...8o=D

Thryre mediocre ur not missing much. Use to get empires like a year ago they were ok. Looking for better but we'll see , got some called hardball that were really good but doubt I can get that plug as it was a friend of a friend situation. The bad bunny dropped off as well.