• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey madness00...you obviously are here and don't kno what we're talking about??? Maybe you should just leave and not come back...

Is it something you need to turn on a TV, leave your house, or have friends to know about?

Because i don't do/have any of the above.

So far the only ones I can find are Power, Pikachus and of course For the Vein....all pretty damn good imo...

True religions suck straight ass . I don't know how it's possible to feel worse then before, but fuck me I could have set a 20 dollar bill on fire and it would have kept me warmer then that bullshit.

found the Exit 2s....not bad....as for u madness00....FUCK U TOO bro!!! If u didn't know what this site was about, there was no need to talk shit to everyone like the ignorant asshole u are....said my piece and I'm done....

Bad bunny seem to b the best, I guess the bosses are suppose to b real good and so are the China whites, but I have yet to come across either in my travels

Yeoo so exit 4 now are "fire" and they are just alright at least the first batch. Wish they were like the exit 4s but maybe they will be, it seemed like some of the bags were better than others, maybe they didn't mic it good. The bad bunny with out the tape are very good, but I got 100% from the same place and they arent good.

Hey Farrakhan, been a while bro....copped some "Sweet Dreams" which are decent...creeper and it's got pretty good legs...Exit 2s are the only "Exits" I've seen so far but I guess I've developed a tolerance for them so I don't feel them anymores...:p