• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Well today my Vegeta bag guy gave me the Deadlines...not bad imo let's see how long the legs are, hahaha

We're they taped or open? I was getting open ones that were fire, but then the next batch was taped and half the size and the dude tried to charge more, fuck out of here.

These were taped and it's pretty good to me...feelin' nice all around...maybe different batches...:?

My one connect has street fighter but I haven't got them yet bc I wasn't sure...i thought the mortal Kombat we're decent. The deadlines I got we're opened like 2 weeks agoish...I was super disappointed. I came across some exit 3 that weren't bad, the f u pay me I got that were open we're very good, and then my normal go to the fires which I like, my girl likes and I think they def are better than majority of stuff out there. One of my guys said he was getting the straight drops and a few others, forget the names. I used to get 2 different empires. Both were fire. Legit fire. One had green stamp, white bag, other blue stamp white bag with a pic of the empire State building. I think the greens were a lil better but, both were excellent. This was 3+ years ago though, closer to 4. Best of luck and happy hunting!

That's what they're called?? FUPayMe?? hahaha...usually getting Sweet Dreams or Pikachus, all pretty good imo

The fuck, it deleted my post, but i had some purple stamp called ayala that were fire, magazine wrapped which i havent seen in years

I'm in hyoke now. I got some exit 3s but haven't done them yet. I'm here waiting for the bus to go home. The exit 3 are usually pretty good. I just hate being down here forever walking around. I got here like 4 hours ago ...hope everyone is having a good day

Hope u got home safely bro...I know what that's like; back in the day when I cold-copped on the street it's like u get to the block and it takes a few minutes to a couple hours trying to find something that's good while not attracting the po-po...then wait for the bus which takes forever while the ride itself is excruciating especially if you're sick...to finally get home and set it up to get totally jammed, get straight or get fuckin' pissed cause you got burned...it's a roll of the dice...8(