Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swimming! Thankful for being able to have some exercises after a very long recovery.. :)!!

My wife for putting up with my failings and holding me together, I love her with every part of my being <3

Im always thankful for weekends to relax, rest and recover.

Thankful to my relatives being supportive even in distance. We are apart geographically but never been so close.

I'm thankful that the past I thought I burned to the ground still remains and still cares for me.

^Awww, that has to be a very deep down good kind of comfort, Boup, and I'm glad that whoever it is showed you some love. :)

Small, small, small, breakthrough with my husband. We've been locked in this impasse of perception for so long now that I was beginning to lose hope. I'll take small over hopeless.:\

Thankful to be somewhat rehabilitated after spending fifteen days in a treatment facility. The drugs are out of my system, but I do still crave them...I learned a lot while I was on the inside though and feel wiser then before, though my mind is still a bit foggy. The twelve step program seems to work for a lot of addicts/alcoholics, but I just don't think I can do it :/ too cult like and repetitive. Fake til you make it they say.

The most important thing I learned while in there is that our actions warp the lives of those around us, and I need to stop being so damn selfish. The ripple effect.

Thankful for consciousness and all of the fundamental constants in physics and chemistry that keep us at the fragile balance of life :)

Thankful for all of the support I have from my immediate family as well as my Bluelight family <3 The love is unconditional. Now it is my turn to return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.