• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it to 40 days without opioids. Never thought it would happen...and it almost didn't. I'm thankful for all the bluelight support.

Bluelight; this past year n all the help n support I've received n the friend I've made here , only 10 days n I 've been here a whole year ! Really pleased to be a part of this amazing community - just ace!

Evey

That I don't need to be on meds to feel whole and happy. With as much havoc addiction has caused my life, I am very grateful for the tools given to me that strengthened mind and body and allowed me to be fully free from meds for anxiety or depression. If I keep an addiction for any longer, who knows maybe that blessing will run out and I'll really be in some deep stuff needing meds to leave the house or function in daily life?

There was an amazing lightning storm last night. To wet to work today, so i have the day off. :)

Family time with my love And my son!!! I wish I could have this time everyday, besides my days off at work. Damn night shift sucks the life out of me.

That so many Bears went down in the monday night game. Wish you all a fast recovery, not fast enough to be back for our game with you this weekend though.

for a long weekend. took I day off to look for apartments and also to just relax cause fall season is going to be super busy again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.