Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF! It couldn't have come at a better time! I'm going to do a bunch of outdoor stuff this weekend because it's supposed to be beautiful, warm, and sunny. I'm definitely thankful for that. Probably gonna rock climb and river/waterfall hike, on two different days.

Today was a good day. Was able to get out among strangers and not want to hurt anyone....
progress.

And yes, thank God for family. They believe in me even when I didnt.

That my progress back from the abyss i dug has gone so well. Thankful for everyone that helped me out.

That´s true but I miss the energy. I´m so out of it. Always tired from working, from resting, from family.
It´s all so difficult man!!:?

I do appreciate being sober but at a very high cost at this stage.
When I became opiate free, it was indeed a great thing, and that feeling lasted for years.
But now it´s no longer like this and I have to admit that nowadays I think about it more than I should.

Thankful for all the blessings I receive everyday. Not everyday is easy but there's always something to be happy about.

Yes, of course it helps remembering how shitty life was before. But true Maya, thankful for today + all the blessings included.

I am thankful that I completed 3 months of treatment.
I am thankful I am 4 months sober.
I am thankful I am living at a great SLE.
I am thankful that I have found a great job.
I am thankful I have a sponsor and am working the steps.
I am thankful I am more emotionally stable than ever.

^ damn, nice work!!!

Im thankful for the crazy sick life I have had the chance to experience<3

Status
Not open for further replies.