Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful that there is an answer to my kitty's health problems... acute colitis. Not his urinary tract after all. He's being treated with the appropriate antibiotics and medications. If he doesn't eat by tomorrow he will need a feeding tube so he doesn't get sick from lack of nutrition but he is on the mend.

Icetea, public radio, my dog, monster absolutely zero, sausage & egg & cheese english muffin sandwiches, the good people of BL

I've been feeling very lonely lately.
A few years of solitary life hit me like a slippery fish like week.
Just to have someone smile at me; sheesh, even just make eye contact with me on the sidewalk would be great.
But that doesn't happen in California.
So, the only comfort that is absolute for me comes from nature. In Alaska, I would wander the forests and streams. Vegas, a journey through the desert. In California, I walk to the coasts.
Nothing settles my spirit like watching rippled reflections and smelling the ocean air.

But today...I made a friend :)
This little fella didn't have a shy bone in his chubby little body.
He immediately ran up to my toes. I crouch down as he stands up and I hold out my index finger to receive a high five from my new squirrel friend I named Mr. Keets.
Thank you for reminding me that you can find a friend anywhere in this world. That is what I'm thankful for...

daww that is so adorable. I actually am thinking what pet I should get by November since I am moving in with bf... I equally both love cats and dogs.. Hmm thinking thinking...

I am incredibly thankful for a non-drug using partner that loves me very much as I love him and thankful for narcotics anonymous. Most of all I'm greatful for the gift of life and it taking place for myself in a safe and beautiful country Australia.

I am incredibly thankful for a non-drug using partner that loves me very much as I love him and thankful for narcotics anonymous. Most of all I'm greatful for the gift of life and it taking place for myself in a safe and beautiful country Australia.

I have to agree with this, I also am thankful for my non-drug using bf and how he has supported me in every single way possible. I love me bf!!!!<3

The weekend.. it rainy and such, but i have a stack of new movies. relaxation time.. oh and I had the two cavities I fixed.. this always stinks for me because my body chews up local anesthetic like its nothing for some reason.. so not thankful I had to get it done, but very happy its done.

Today I'm thankful for being in love with an amazing, intelligent human being who loves me too <3

WOW Captn.. really very happy for you Sir!!!

I thankful for the fall colors and beautiful autumn days.

Thankful for a light Sunday even if I am at work :D

Thankful for my life although work absorb most of it.

Last edited:
Oh, of course, that should be, by far, the most important consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.