How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^blah but hopeful is waaaay better than blah despair.:\

wanting... school to end, my shoulder to be fixed, money for bills to appear magically, procrastinating self to change, husband to stop ranting about the news which I do not listen to on purpose, cat to stop kneading my tummy and thus emphasizing just how plump it is getting, house to clean itself, someone to award me an honorary PHD,the drought to end, etc etc blah blah blah.... woke up on the whiney side of the bed apparently.=D

Was your meal together nice?:)

Nervous

Buprenorphine detox is set to start this time next week. Had got my dates a bit mixed up and didn't realise the dates I were asking for were so soon. waaahhh!!!

Was your meal together nice?:)

Nervous

Buprenorphine detox is set to start this time next week. Had got my dates a bit mixed up and didn't realise the dates I were asking for were so soon. waaahhh!!!

Yes! I ate so much last night LOL fish and chips and a super sweet dessert =D

Hope ya feel better soon. :)

Missing my e-cig more than I expected to. I've been smoking it daily for some time, months on end. I started using it because as I was starting to come off opiates I wanted something to be able to give me a buzz quickly for when I was craving. Over time I started reducing the amount of nicotine, and at the end I was just putting a squirt of nicotine into a full chamber of non-nicotine. I left it at my house on purpose when I flew to visit my family. And here I am, wishing quite frequently I could puff on it. I don't think there is a physical dependence here (even when I smoked half a pack a day of cigarettes for 1.5 years when I was much younger, I just stopped one day and didn't have any repercussions), it's more of a mental thing, like I wish I could do that action, feel the little bite in my throat, relax slightly. Oh well, just wanted to say something about it out loud (or in writing).

happy - graduated today, spent time with friends, feeling a bit better about the future lately.

^ Congratulations!!!!!! Bad, I can't believe it is over! Remember how far away that seemed when we first met on here? Ah, so proud of you. High School can really take it out of you and you stayed in there and kept all the bullshit in perspective and a handle on your academic goals and NOW IT IS OFFICIALLY STARTING TO SLIDE INTO THE PAST!

It'll take a few years and then you can start getting nostalgic about it.=D

Guilty

Been off opiates 2 years yesterday and was cleaning my room today and found a few tramadols..
It was like a test from someone or something.
Debated on whether or not to take them for quite some time. Ended up eating them.
WAY TO GO ON CELEBRATING MY CLEANLINESS FOR 2 YEARS! By using :(
Fuck.
Anyways, was a once off thing. Not like I'm gonna go back to using, but still disappointed in myself.

Ahhthats nothing Hood don't sweat it at least it wasnt a sub or baggie of dope from a way back lol doubt you would ever misplace a bag of heroin but it happens

grateful. for the first time in two years, things seem to go the right way.

Sleepy but cant go back to sleep cay se I gots to go to work hehe

Guilty

Been off opiates 2 years yesterday and was cleaning my room today and found a few tramadols..
It was like a test from someone or something.
Debated on whether or not to take them for quite some time. Ended up eating them.
WAY TO GO ON CELEBRATING MY CLEANLINESS FOR 2 YEARS! By using :(
Fuck.
Anyways, was a once off thing. Not like I'm gonna go back to using, but still disappointed in myself.

Shit happens, it what you do with it that counts.:)

Excited!
Away to manchester for the weekend with a bluelighter to see Nine Inch Nails.%)

Fed up
I feel like my appointment today was a bit of a waste and my fucking veins don't want to cooperate. I meet other people in training who have been receiving IVs for a year+ and they are just training now and get to do it SC. I'm the lucky one who gets the med that has to be IV and had the pressure of having my very first treatment as training.

Status
Not open for further replies.