How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONE.....just shredded two perfectly good scripts for speed. Fuck me, tomorrows me birthday.

Though today feels like my reborn day : )
Happy fucking birthday everyone!

If it's any consellation I have an ADHD screening on monday and if I come up positive I will be refusing any medication because I know I will abuse it. If you're abusing it then it's not medication anymore is it.:)

Kinda moot point now for me.
...well I still have that doctor's appointment in June to cancel.

hey Happy Birthday, Azure! Who needs speed when you can have cake?=D

@Red Leader--I'm around tomorrow.<3

@Allein--hope your surgery went well.

@aq--Happy belated birthday!<3

Happy Birthday Azure!!!!!

I am happy that you managed to liberate yourself from your immediate tie to amphetamine. I'm sure you'll be calling me all the cunts under the sun for convincing you to do it sometime along the line but at least you've given youself the chance to experience life without the speed. If you don't like it you can always go back. Was your wife happy?

I'm also feeling a bit lazy, time to go out for a walk or something.

Tired.....my son had me up to 4 AM watching a Martin Scorsese marathon of Taxi Driver and Wolf of Street.

Impressed.....that my 13 year old has such good taste in movies. Shit he even watch Ranging Bull after I called it quits and went to bed.

Thankful....Owen really helped to make my birthday significant by talking me down from my scripts.

Content....life if good, even drug free.

Last edited:
Tired.....my son had me up to 4 AM watching a Martin Scorsese marathon of Taxi Driver and Wolf of Street.

Impressed.....that my 13 year old has such good taste in movies. Shit he even watch Bull Run after I called it quits and went to bed.

Thankful....Owen really helped to make my birthday significant by talking me down from my scripts.

Content....life if good, even drug free.

%)

Lad's got more stamina than his old man, had to happen one day.;)

Relaxed
Got to visit with some friends for a few days, got some sun, and probably pushed myself a bit too hard - exhaustion has been on and off, but there's still a full day to the weekend here!

fog

I realise that it's sink or swim time and that I need to buckle down to control the new damage in my life and whatnot. I just cannot think very well and my anxiety is through the roof. I almost had a panic attack at work when my first customer came to meet. I could not look the guy in the eye and I (am sure that I) appeared all nervous and whatnot. And I totally forgot how to do something with my morning paperwork. It's like that knowledge in my brain just was wiped out over the past week. My boss' boss is coming around tomorrow and I need to be in top form. I feel like I need 72 hours to just do nothing but recuperate. Life will not allow this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.