• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

How long were they using for and in what amounts? That seems pretty extreme, they must have been doing it daily for a week or more. The same caution needs to be used with this as with mdma.

It seems that plugging is the ideal method of dosing. You don't need even half as much as you would oral, and with oral there is no real rush to speak of. Insufflation which is simply too painful but if you can tolerate a burn that feels like you've been punched in the face go for it, l like it better than oral but it burns too much and made my nose bleed the third bump I took, granted I had been sniffing coke the previous night.

I'm off to the store to pickup an oral syringe, any tips on plugging? I've never plugged before, what's a good starting dose? 30mg?

Doesn't matter I won't have a scale for another hour or two so I'll just dose one of these small piles with the oral syringe I just got from Walgreens they give them away for free, but its not as good as the thin ones you can buy elsewhere, not sure where to get a good oral syringe from anyone know where? But it will have to do for now.

Just plugged some it was very simple, no more trouble than dosing oral and certainly much less burdensome than the pain of insufflation. Plugged it about 15min ago hasn't kicked in yet.

Last edited:
4-FA solution of water and 40mg of dissolved powder into about 10ml of water, 5ml of solution was injected into backside while laying down on stomach on bed

T 00:20 First hints of something building, an energy rising up from the center of my bowels. I think I'm going to redose in about 10 min. if effects are not still rising. I am unable to measure for another hour or two so I just eye'd a couple small piles, probably not more than 40mg.

T 00:30 Remaining 5ml of solution plugged

T 00:40 Feeling like I have to defecate even though I went to the bathroom 15 min before I plugged the first dose, so it means it is definitely absorbing. Still coming up, probably didn't dose enough.

Last edited:
I've done so much 4-fa.. maybe a total of 35 grams? I've stayed awake for 8 days on it. I met ghost children playing hopscotch in my room. I've used it with alcohol and psychedelics. Never felt the slightest of heart issues and the worst even from staying up days was a few days of extreme tiredness/emptyness. I didn't use it daily though, just in spurts which rarely (but did sometimes ha) lasted more than a day or two.
I'm of course NOT advocating using it like this, it was stupid of me, but also very fun.. heh

I did make sure to eat very well, take acetylcarnitine, nac, r-ala, magnesium, weed, and a small bit of benzos.. so all of that probably helped. I also usually only took 80mg at once, some people really seem to take too much at once IMO.. I think pushing the intensity that high isn't so smart.. but then again neither is redosing for days, so who am I to talk.

I notice no difference from before and after. I can still focus very well, my working memory is as good as ever, and if anything I'm even more motivated than before. Physically, I can go on long bike rides with ease.. even did a 40mile bike this summer.

The one thing I believe could possibly be from 4fa is now I have some form of "IBS." That though I think is much more likely to be from recently tapering off benzos because one of my main w/d symptoms was random gut inflammation/etc.
(also benzos fix this temporarily even at very small doses)

Wasn't going to post this, I just feel like adding my experience VS. people saying "this drug just seems toxic/fishy/blah." but.. yeah I'm sure it is mildly toxic, it is amphetamine after all.

Last edited:
So I parachuted 150mg of 4-fa at a house party last night with some tums, vitamin c, fish oil, and magnesium. Started feeling that "its happening" come-up 30 minutes into it and peaked a little past the hour mark. At that dose I was definitely feeling that molly-ish lovey dovey and asked quite a few people for a "life changing hug." I ended up playing beer pong and I was pretty amped up for it- lots of cursing when i missed and high-fives with my partner (who was drunk enough to match my energy) when we made a cup. One interesting side effect was during my peak people kept telling me my eyes frequently would roll back into my head for a second or two, hadn't heard that happen to people before. At two hours in I could feel I was plateauing- I wasn't tired in the slightest and was still very sociable, but the MDMA-like "I love everything" feeling is definitely shorter-lived on 4-fa. I talked to a lot of people around this time and put my heart and soul into a couple songs of Rock Band. After 4 hours I could definitely feel the euphoric effects fading away and I started to notice how cold it was in the house. After another two hours of socializing with people far more intoxicated than I the effects were pretty much gone, minus the lingering amphetamine feeling. I smoked a couple bowls of weed with some people that were still awake and took 6 mg of melatonin to help me settle down, but even after that I found sleeping to be pretty difficult (although i have problems sleeping in general).

Woke up the next morning with a pretty bad headache, which I assume was a result of the dehydration between the alcohol and the amphetamines (I drank 2 cans of beer, one shot, and a few sips of someone's mixed drink throughout the experience and drank a half-full red solo cup of water with each drink) as well as my poor night's sleep. I soloed the last little bit of weed I had on my way to my car, which along with some water and a cupcake took away my headache within an hour or so. I don't feel any kind of next-day afterglow and/or tuesday blues like I always do with molly, but i'm content and happy thinking back on the fun experience.

I would definitely try 4-fa again! Its not in the same league as mda/mdma but still a lot of fun and I think its a better fit for being at a party where everyone else is just drinking. I think 150mg is a good party dose but the one thing I would've done over is passed on the drinking altogether to avoid the headache the next day. Plus drinking was pretty useless because I didnt feel the alcohol's effect in the slightest.

I've done so much 4-fa.. maybe a total of 35 grams? I've stayed awake for 8 days on it. I met ghost children playing hopscotch in my room. I've used it with alcohol and psychedelics. Never felt the slightest of heart issues and the worst even from staying up days was a few days of extreme tiredness/emptyness.

Neither did users of fenfluramine until years after their therapy was over, which resulted in valvular heart disease and sometimes life threatening pulmonary hypertension. Just cuz you don't feel it immediately doesn't mean you won't in the long run. I'm not trying to go on some sort of anti FA crusade or scare anyone, but people should be alot smarter about heeding early warnings of heart issues associated with unstudied stims, especially when we already have a report of a user having to get his heart valves replaced in a similar manner seen with toxic stims from regular use... Yes, it may just be a handful of people having heart issues so far, but that doesn't mean we won't see anymore issues arising from past abuse in the future. Be safe and use responsibly is all I'm trying to say.

Hello. Say that, hypothetically speaking one would have a 8) batch of 4Fluoro-Amph, which is legal in this persons country, how would one go about cleaning his/her product? Say one would have quite brownish 4FA in powdered form from asian origins?

Coffee filter, throw in 4FA, pour acetone over. He/She is confused wether it will dissolve or not?! If it dissolves would one have to recrystallize? Will this clear the color?

WILL ACETONE EVEN WORK FOR THIS PERSON?! xD I can imagine such a person would be confused since this isnt as settled in science nor internet as say, MDMA. Answers would be appreciated.

In case that anyone wonders, whether and at what frequency 4-FA degrades. I dosed 120mg (spread out into 3 doses) of 5 years old 4-FA (stored dark and dry at room temp.). It felt like 50 mg overall. The after effects were horrible as usual, though. Sucked.

figured it would be impolite of me just to ask questions and not put my 2 cents in. Have receiver several kg's over the past month or 4.

Form:

Can differ from crystals to powder
Colour: from clear, glass like white to deep brownish/red

Purity in my samples according to local Test Centre is all 97%+ so somehow the color in my cases did not necesarrily mean severe loss of purity, as with MDMA it seems like colour simply means one can determine there is some form of impurity present be it by bad cleansing or simply bad production/start chems. (REGARDLESS, ALWAYS TEST YOUR GEAR BEFORE YOU TAKE LARGE AMOUNTS)

Effects differ hugely (1000+ people at least) from barely no feeling at all with 100+ mg. to extreme flipping (anxiety, rolling eyes, bad hallucinations, nausea, vomiting) with 200 mg dosages. As always body weight and prior experience with this (or a similar) drug needs to be taken into consideration. On average people describe it as "controlled MDMA" in normal dosage (130-200 mg per weight/experience) in which the (MDMA-like) side effects as twitching, pale skin, insomnia and paranoia seem less to none present. Effects seem to be: Happy thoughts
biggrin.gif
, euphoric feelings, feeling connected to others, energetic and/or social at normal dosage. Tho not as hard-hitting as MDMA. 2 hours peak, 4 hours energy, 2 hours comedown seems average in normal to high dosage. Re-dosing seems only to give a minor euphoria but merely elongate speed-like effects which can cause side effects.

HOWEVER I have been around some users that take this regularly and have taken over 1 - 1,5 gram a night (within 5 to 8 hours) to have the same MDMA type side effects including hallucinations (and i sure aint talking about the pretty ones), increased heart beat, staying awake for 2-3 days WITHOUT taking extra dosages and severe paranoia in which we literally had to babysit people untill effects wore off. [side-note Almost similar to a minor amphetamine OD.]

I do not take any drugs myself other then uncut cocaine once every 2-3 months so i would have no personal experience to add here.

Comedown similarly none existent up to very heavily present and pretty much anything in between there. Ofcourse this may also be because of changing quality of my product - tho for my countries standard is considered quite high. The more brownish product seems to produce minor head-ache as a side effect ?which may seem like a bad wash?

Sources are among others - China, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Brazil. All of which give me an option of HCL or powdered form, only difference seems to be color. Effects as stated, same subject, different stuff, does not seem to notice a difference?!

Regular use will wear out your "happiness receptors" similar but yet different to MDMA. I am NOT a scientist and CAN NOT confirm numbers or actual testing.

Last edited:
4-FA is a drug that should be used sporadically and one should only redose once during the experience if at all, as compulsive redosing does not add to the effects but leads to a confused sedated, yet very manic state and if one takes too much (I took less than 200mg the first day, and about 150mg the next day) can also feel sick as it builds up in the body leading only to a very strange serotenergic buzz, not really enjoyable after the initial euphoria of the 4-FA wears off leaving the residual stimulation that can last a long time apparently. Nothing a benzo shouldn't shut down quickly.

Neither did users of fenfluramine until years after their therapy was over, which resulted in valvular heart disease and sometimes life threatening pulmonary hypertension. Just cuz you don't feel it immediately doesn't mean you won't in the long run. I'm not trying to go on some sort of anti FA crusade or scare anyone, but people should be alot smarter about heeding early warnings of heart issues associated with unstudied stims, especially when we already have a report of a user having to get his heart valves replaced in a similar manner seen with toxic stims from regular use... Yes, it may just be a handful of people having heart issues so far, but that doesn't mean we won't see anymore issues arising from past abuse in the future. Be safe and use responsibly is all I'm trying to say.

thought you weren't going to argue, hehe just playing. Anyway, this was taken over 3 years or so.. just throwing out that I didn't notice any heart problems in contrast to the few people who did already claim to notice such problems (tbh I only saw the vague report involving 2-fma)

I'm all for being careful, I'd never recommend someone use it how I did. I just disagree with some people jumping to conclude that 4-fa is an extra toxic chemical based just on intuition(something I see a lot when fluoroamphetamines are discussed).

The only thing I'm seeing that is worrying would be 5ht2b agonism from the serotonin release and the stress all amps would theoretically have on the heart, but I would think that would be more of a "well yeah don't use it all the time like an idiot" VS. "this stuff is bad vibes" ... not picking at what you said, just the vague notion that people spread about fluoroamps being sketchy. (claims they induce schizophrenic behaviour, heart problems, false relations to 4-CA neurotoxicity, flouride posioning, other baseless judgement, etc..) I think some of that is because people think fluoroamp.. and the brain makes a subconscious link to fluoride.. giving a gut feeling that they seem toxic. Just a thought..

Hey, I'll be testing 4-FA here in the next couple weeks or so and I'm wondering what the duration of a low dose around 80mg would be? Also, will 80mg be a small enough dose to keep a functional buzz going without becoming super euphoric, or should I lower the dose slightly? I'll have 320mg to play with soon. After I test a low dose I plan to test out 130mg plus a redose if needed, spaced out by a week or two most likely.

Last edited:
Think so yes, I typically dose between 80-130mg some batches are stronger than others mind, so 130mg can be too much (or too little) you could also try an even lower dose and allergy test.
(My brother doesn't tolerate the FA's very well they make him sick, but haven't heard of similar accounts yet..)
4-FA has a nice smooth comeup so you can stagger your doses a bit if you like what you feel. But dont go over 120-130mg in the first two hours if you do when you have a new batch.

Last edited:
Good to know. Is 4-FA active at 40mg? I'm getting these in pill form. Marketed at 160mg per pill and the doses are pretty accurate from this particular source. I ask about 40mg because I'll most likely only be able to dose 40mg, 80mg, 120mg.

40mg is active if your 4-fa is any good. I like to have 50mg with a night of social talk etc. and some beers so 40mg will be just fine

Good to know. About what would the duration be for a 40mg dose be? Also, I'll be getting 35mg of 2C-B with my 4-FA and I'm curious to know if 40mg 4-FA would combine well with 10mg 2C-B? Lastly, how prominent is pupil dilation from low doses of 4-FA? I've read that it tends to dilate pupils in doses ranging closer to 100mg-150mg but there isn't much info on low doses.

Duration is normal id say but fades off faster into background stimulation so id say maybe 5h. I myself would not mix it with 2cb as that has a nice push to it by itself and euphoric aspects and I would not like to spoil the one with the other. Do them by themselves.

Also, how bad is the crash/hangover of 4-FA compared to mdma or regular dextroamphetamine?

Does anyone know how well 4-FA mixes with opiates ? I occasionally use Meth 250-400mg every now and then with my opiates when I need to get something done how much of this would I need as a newbie to RC stims ?

Last edited: