• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

Mr.Scagnattie

Bluelighter
Version 1

"4-Fluoroamphetamine (4-FA; PAL-303; "Flux"), also known as para-fluoroamphetamine (PFA) is a psychoactive drug and research chemical of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. It produces stimulant and possibly entactogenic effects. 4-FA is a relatively rare drug on the illicit market, although it is sometimes sold as a designer drug along with related analogues such as 2-fluoroamphetamine and 4-fluoromethamphetamine, among others."

"Effects

The subjective effects of 4-FA include euphoria, increased energy, mood elevation, excessive talking, bruxism (jaw clenching), insomnia and suppressed appetite.

4-Fluoroamphetamine is a potent stimulant and serotonin releaser as with other para-substituted amphetamine derivatives, but is both significantly less potent as a serotonin releaser and much less neurotoxic than related compounds such as parachloroamphetamine and paraiodoamphetamine, with both serotonin-releasing potency and neurotoxicity increasing down the halogen series 4-FA << PCA < PBA < PIA,[3][4] while conversely the dopamine reuptake inhibition produced by 4-FA is stronger than that of either PCA or PIA.[5] 4-FA also produces less hyperthermia than similar compounds such as PMA, 4-MTA and 4-methylamphetamine, but both hyperthermia and neurotoxicity are still likely to be complications of overdose or excessive use of 4-FA."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Fluoroamphetamine

Have any of you tried this substance.. some first hand reports would be interesting!

Here are some erowid TR's http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_4Fluoroamphetamine.shtml

so did anyone answer the question on mdma and 4-fa in a combo? I guess its not such a great idea, both beeing serotogenic and the 4-fa very stimy (werent amp. and mdma in combo poinsenes?)

quick question: How quick is the onset when plugin 4fa. I did it 30 min ago, can't really say I feel anything. Does it take longer or am I pluggin incorrectly? Tho I'm not sure how do you fuck up something as simple as sticking stuff up your ass.

I know I'm a bit late but you should definitely feel 4-fa within a half hour if plugged. About the only mistake you can make when plugging is not making sure your bowels are empty beforehand.

so did anyone answer the question on mdma and 4-fa in a combo? I guess its not such a great idea, both beeing serotogenic and the 4-fa very stimy (werent amp. and mdma in combo poinsenes?)

IME 4-FA and MDMA step on each others toes, both are much more enjoyable on their own.

I actually combined 4-fa and mdma once on a party, didn't really plan it, I just ran out of 4-fa and it was 2 nighter nonstop party so I had to get a pill or two. Wasn't unpleasant at all but wouldn't recommend to do it on purpose. The euphoric effects don't really add up, I was just highly stimulated, almost too much and what I disliked the most was that it felt like some of the good properties of both drugs were decreased. 4-fa alone is very clear headed, almost not tweaky at all while MDMA is more like being a dream state where nothing makes sense and yet everything feels perfect and lovely.
The combo just felt really stimulating while removing 4-fa's and mdma's own "character". More like taking pure amphetamine.

In generally combining stims is rarely worthwile while likely being MUCH more damaging to body and neurotoxic than taking either stim.

I like to combine 4-fa with decent amounts of alcohol, not that this is extra healthy either, but I have very high booze tolerance so I can combine booze with everything.

I've got some of the very strong amphet paste that's going around and was thinking of combining it with a bit of 4-fa, as from what I've read they sound quite similar. This is just to increase the margin of error really. Would it be worth doing - are they similar enough to each other? I've not tried 4-fa before.

A bit offtopic but I don't get why paste is such a quality with amps. Doesn't that mean that batch just isn't properly dried thus making it less potent?

Agree, it's a bit of a pain if you want to do a line. I'll be drying it out anyway, and will still be strong as f#ck. Might mix a bit of glucose in as well to make it a bit safer.

I've got some of the very strong amphet paste that's going around and was thinking of combining it with a bit of 4-fa, as from what I've read they sound quite similar. This is just to increase the margin of error really. Would it be worth doing - are they similar enough to each other? I've not tried 4-fa before.

If you haven't already done this I'd advise against it. 4-FA on it's own is enough, if you must take the paste aswell take it at the tail end of the 4-FA, but I doubt mixing them is necessary or worth it. I've mixed 4-FA and MDMA to some success in capsules, but probably still both better on individually; hard to say as I'd been on the A-Z style mash up.

If you haven't already done this I'd advise against it. 4-FA on it's own is enough, if you must take the paste aswell take it at the tail end of the 4-FA, but I doubt mixing them is necessary or worth it. I've mixed 4-FA and MDMA to some success in capsules, but probably still both better on individually; hard to say as I'd been on the A-Z style mash up.

Friends that have had this have been kept awake for two days with just a couple of small lines of this speed so taking it at the tail end of the 4-fa wouldn't be a good idea. I haven't mixed them yet and have decided I'll stick to the generally safe and sensible rule of not mixing substances. I'll just stick a bit of glucose powder in with the speed and try the 4-fa separately. Once again this site has made me see sense and achieved its aim of harm reduction!

Friends that have had this have been kept awake for two days with just a couple of small lines of this speed so taking it at the tail end of the 4-fa wouldn't be a good idea. I haven't mixed them yet and have decided I'll stick to the generally safe and sensible rule of not mixing substances. I'll just stick a bit of glucose powder in with the speed and try the 4-fa separately. Once again this site has made me see sense and achieved its aim of harm reduction!

Wise idea with the speed man. It is the one drug that I honestly think is better of to have cut for me personally, had a pure bit before and I have to say there is absolutely no need for that unless your IV'ing. I take my amphetamine orally usually, I know sniffing has a higher BA but it's less pleasant and misses the rush I get from a nice bomb.

If you have access to top notch speed paste there is no real need for 4-FA in my opinion. The rush from normal speed is better at doses of about 50mg. Last time I had some I dried mine right out and cut it 50% with dextrose. 100mg bombs were just great, stayed awake for 3 days repeating the process. Good speed is something I find hard to leave alone if I have any. 4-FA I find is only really good for the first 2 doses, and because it's a serotonin releasing drug wants treated as a once every now and again type thing, had a pretty shitty comedown aswell I thought.

Has anyone taken 4-fa while also taking regular anti-depressants? I'm only on a small dose (10mg lexapro per day) but I'm worried about potential problems...

^I can't speak from personal experience but mixing ssri's with a chemical that releases large amounts of serotonin sounds very risky. Sorry if I'm just stating the obvious.

Oh darn, I'm going to have to get rid of my 4-fa then. I can't take the risk. What to do with 1g. ouch!

Save it for when you are better, or/if you can take drugs again.

Friday - 100 mgs of 4-FA oral mid-afternoon. Nice stim/mood. Late night.
Sat - Woke up still feeling stimmed. 100 mgs of 4-fa oral in the morning then 100mg in the evening. Nice. Very late night.
Sun - Woke up still feeling depleted. 150 mgs in the morning. Kept me going.
Mon - Could not get to work. Could barely move. Slept most of the day. Quite despondent.

Hello,

Just got my first 4-FA order from an online vendor, and these are my results.

Any light on what can it be? Does not look like 4-FA but I could be totally wrong (colorblind)

The substance fizzed for mecke marquis and mandelin.

fn94jp.jpg

that does not look right to say the least. Marquis should give no reaction in colour and yours does very much so! Id stear clear for now, maybe wait for a better answer

Thanks for the answer borega. I will bring tomorrow a sample to the lab. Let's see if they can help me with the ID.