• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

After reading some posts here, i decided to try it.
1 mg allergy test at night night. I could feel a hint of it! Felt a slight raise in my body temp, and could feel something was slightly different. Not placebo, I am just very sensitive to drugs, I can feel even the minimum doses.
67mg in the next day, before work. Took it with my morning milk & cereal, so it took a little longer to hit. Also drank two cups of (strong) coffee before leaving. When it started... oh it was good! felt like all my problems were gone, I had found THE panacea, I felt so good and thought everyone should take it. Also, I was really enjoying music.
However, after some time (~2h) I started feeling anxious and it was somewhat annoying, and I was sad that the magic was fading. Maybe because a combination of factors:
- Coffee by itself sometimes makes me anxious, so the combo may potentialized it
- Maybe it really HAS a comedown, different from what some users say
- Maaaaaybe, just maybe the 1mg i took the day before had an influence on that too
- I definitely would rather being in a rave instead of working

This anxiety felt similar to what I feel on a MDMA comedown. That feeling of "oh noooo, i`m not so cool anymore", or "there is something wrong".
But this feeling was much easier than with MD, much more controllable. Slowly, the magic faded and I was left with a light stimulation and a desire to go home. In the end of my work day, I felt very tired. A friend invited me to have a few drinks, but I just felt like going home.

In all, the feeling of the peak was very nice, and I will test it in a different environment some day. Will try a bigger dosage too, expecting the good feelings to last longer. I also will definitely not mix it with caffeine again.

I agree with others, this reminded of MDMA very much. High body temp, sweaty... breathing deep felt great... oh, I forgot to mention I smoked marlboros like a whore!

Last edited:
interesting experience.

come-downs can definitely be experienced. in a day or so, you might also feel quite down.

Saw some people talking about the pH of this compound. I found that it is neutral! So I guess the reason why it burns must be another... here are some infos that came along with my sample:
- pH: neutral
- Boiling point: 207.09 ºC*
- Flash ponit: 93.6 ºC*
- Water solubility: 1.598e+004 mg/L (at 25 ºC)*
- Solubility: Log Water Sol (moles/L) at 25 deg c = -0.982*
- Vapor Pressure: 0.253 mmHg*
- Partition coefficient: Log Kow = 1.9558*
- Melting point: 155-158ºC
- Molecular wight: 189,64 g/mol

*Predicted (EPI) values of freebase.

That`s more info than I would know what to do with, but maybe it can be useful for others.

Torresmo, the 'comedown' after a few hours is something I have felt before, too. Interestingly, I have also experienced the feelings of joy returning a few hours later, reminding me somewhat of the wave-like effects that MDMA can have. Anyone else had this experience?

Anyone noticed any "mental" toxicity from long term use of 4fa ? Like memory problem, perceptual disturbance, loss of faculties...
This fluoro amp seem to become my stim of choice for partying, and I party ~ 1 a month or less (with drugs).

Generally my intake consist of 3 130mg bomb over 8 hours.
first one > good mood, I take it 3h before party generally
second one > chatty, stim, wired, I take it 1h in the party
third > wired, self confidence, staying up the rest of the night or at home on PC when the party is over

Hence wanting to know if I risk my mental well being, neurons, or stuff with this frequence and dose of consumption

I prefer 4fa over classical speed because speed make me tend to the over confidence side of things and I often end doing shit (wich often lead having an argument with my girlfriend) that I'll regret later . 4fa seem more light too. I don't like being 200% jacked

Last edited:
Second trial:
Night time, with friends, in a friend`s house, lots of alcohol and loud music, ˜100mg of 4-FA, bombed.
Talked A LOT with everybody, something that is not normal for me. Nice feelings, very interesting conversations, music sounded great, couldn't stop dancing.
Peak lasted for at lasted for at least 4h. In the end, we took some 4-aco-dipt (don't know the dose), and it mixed very well. But when the 4-FA lost its magic I had felt very tired and wanted to sleep but the 4-aco-dipt was still kicking hard, so I stayed awake suffering, because comedown.
In all it was a fun carnival night, and despite having a relatively harsh comedown both times I tried 4-FA, in both times the day after was just like any day.

Torresmo, the 'comedown' after a few hours is something I have felt before, too. Interestingly, I have also experienced the feelings of joy returning a few hours later, reminding me somewhat of the wave-like effects that MDMA can have. Anyone else had this experience?

I felt something like that.. However I can't say the joy returned as it was before. I would say worst part of the comedown lasted for aprox. 1h, and after that I just felt tired, didn't feel like shit anymore, my mood was stable.
Next time I will have a benzo with me for sure, to take it when the comedown starts... I guess this would make the overall experience much better! For now, as with any stim, the good effects don't compensate the bad after-effects.

Something happened today which I'm not sure is actually odd or not. I very very occasionally take ~20mg 4-FA as a study aid (last time was June). I packed some of these into caps a long time ago and they've kept their potency but because I was a little rushed they varied from 17-25mg, I have a feeling this one was on the higher end because I used a filler to indicate how much is in there and it was fairly full.

Having previously ate at 1230, I consumed the cap at 330. By 4 I could feel a rush, I was very energetic listening to a trance mix, bouncing around while doing my work. Peaked at 5 and by 6 I was completely back to normal. I will add that at 5:30 I went to sit at a table and eat with a couple of people, leaving my work and disrupting my peace. Currently (8) I can tell there's a tiny tiny bit of additional stimulation at the end just judging on my thoughts and how I'm typing right now but there's absolutely no body stimulation at all. I don't feel lethargic or drained, completely normal.

Is this normal for this kind of dose? As I say I normally use for a study aid so these rushed thoughts are lovely but I seem to remember bouncing about for hours on end last year.

Anyone noticed any "mental" toxicity from long term use of 4fa ? Like memory problem, perceptual disturbance, loss of faculties...
This fluoro amp seem to become my stim of choice for partying, and I party ~ 1 a month or less (with drugs).

Generally my intake consist of 3 130mg bomb over 8 hours.
first one > good mood, I take it 3h before party generally
second one > chatty, stim, wired, I take it 1h in the party
third > wired, self confidence, staying up the rest of the night or at home on PC when the party is over

Hence wanting to know if I risk my mental well being, neurons, or stuff with this frequence and dose of consumption

I prefer 4fa over classical speed because speed make me tend to the over confidence side of things and I often end doing shit (wich often lead having an argument with my girlfriend) that I'll regret later . 4fa seem more light too. I don't like being 200% jacked

Nope I haven't noticed any detrimental effects.... in fact, if anything I don't get mildly depressed anymore(or haven't in way longer than normal) and pretty much feel constantly a little bit above happy and less anxious. I also feel like I've gotten more confident and smoother in social situations even off 4-fa. Weird too.. because I have used ~30g of 4-fa total and didnt even sleep on it many times for up to 8 days, I usually end up regretting it, but it feels so calm and gives me zero physical issues where I basically stop seeing the need for sleep. Did get amp/sleep deprivation psychosis a couple times but never did anything stupid, just had really weird memories of being stuck in the internet and shit... haha. The worst effect is the day or 2 after where I have to sleep constantly, but after that I feel 100% normal.

The only mental toxicity I notice would be when re-dosing a couple times or dosing high, where the euphoria can really really mess with decision making(self-centered, obnoxious, dangerous, etc), but that is only an acute effect.

My favorite thing to do is 100mg 4-fa & 40mg(or more...) 4-oh-met.... crazier visuals than DMT(close to dmt+4-fa, which was my favorite combo before this), but on a whole other level and the 4-fa completely takes away any discomfort or anxiety and makes the visuals more like life-like/realityshattering alterations you can control. Of everything I've tried now I just stick to these two for all my purposes.

Also amazingly I never crave it unless I am already on some... hahah, otherwise I'm very content waiting for the best times to use it and when I run out it is just like "hm I should eventually get that again"

Hopefully it isn't secretly stealing my soul.

Hi,

I've tried 4-fa a few times (40-150mg), great substance, never got the mdma like feelings some describe (and it's been more than a month since I've last used any serotonin releasing agent so I doubt it's that), but a definite mood lift, pleasant stimulation, no side effects, nice duration, ....
Overall great substance for having some fun, for work/study I'd recommend 2-fma (or 2-fa which is supposed to be similar).
Oh, and don't snort it (yes, had to try), it's not as bad as some say (2c-e and eph are worse), but there's not real upside, so....

If I were to combine 4fa with 3mmc, how should I dose this? I was thinking to start off with 200mg 4fa (my usual dose) and 2x 150mg 3mmc 3 and 5 hours in. Would the 3mmc give some of the euphoria back or will it just cause a coke-like effect? I haven't used 3MMC yet though, but I got plenty of experiences with many different uppers. Anyone got experience with this combo?

I've only tried 4-FA once many moons ago as it was exorbitantly expensive.
Really pleasant and clean with some, but not too much euphoria.
Pretty sweet for study, maintaining attention.
Alot of speed is far from pure. I'm not sure what the deal with paste is. On the Scottish streets, it seems synonymous with quality and purity. I have a suspicion wet means weight in the dealers eyes.
Tried paste one time, I'm guessing it was between 50 and 60% pure.
The good old amp smell was there, the taste wasn't up to much, but you have to be a bit of a fiend to enjoy that sudsy, washing powder like flavor.
Overall the feeling was very scattered and the productivity factor was lost in a flurry of trying to do everything at once.
A bit overwhelming but still nice for a social/club environment.
Got some pink powder and it's cleaner, a little goes a long way, but then you have to pay but hey; it's always the way.

I've bought 5g of 4fa from an eu vendor ...then my pdocs tested me for drugs and found the metabolite of methadone plus i've resulted positive for anphetamines and methamphetamines at 4000ng/l i think and also to mdma but i assumed just a tiny crystal of metylone from the same vendor. The pdocs told everything my parents and now everything has been flushed down the wc. The methadone thing its's stange...4fa cutted with it do you think it's possible.

Last edited:
Hello,

Just got my first 4-FA order from an online vendor, and these are my results.

Any light on what can it be? Does not look like 4-FA but I could be totally wrong (colorblind)

The substance fizzed for mecke marquis and mandelin.

fn94jp.jpg

Well, I got the results from the lab: 56% purity 4-FMA. Nothing else.

What are the potential cardiovascular risks from prolonged 4-FA use? I used it extensively for four months and suspect it is responsible for my high blood pressure (I have not used in over a year and my blood pressure has not dropped despite a low sodium/high potassium diet, frequent exercise, and losing 10 LB.)

Nobody knows, that's the risk, that's why you shouldn't abuse research chemicals.

In two weeks I'm going to an extreme harddance event, beats over 200bpm and non-stop partying. I'm planning on taking a cap with 180-200mg 4-fa and two 150-200mg 3-mmc capsules to redose. I am wondering if adding a low dose of 7-10mg 2c-i to my 4-fa capsule would make my mind to calm to party on 200+ bpm music, because I would love to try this combination, but I do want to party as hard as possible!

What are the potential cardiovascular risks from prolonged 4-FA use? I used it extensively for four months and suspect it is responsible for my high blood pressure (I have not used in over a year and my blood pressure has not dropped despite a low sodium/high potassium diet, frequent exercise, and losing 10 LB.)
I have a similar problem and think its due to my short abuse of this (1 month maybe 1,5). It is way lower now in a calm state but when I start working out or moving a bit more than usual it goes up fast.but ofc I can't prove any connections.

I have also used 4-FA quite extensively for some time and noticed big increase in blood pressure too. However, in my case after merely 2 weeks of being clean from any stimulant I returned to normal (were you clean from ANY stimulant? It's extremely common for stims like caffeine that are harmless to most to cause high blood pressure in people with history of strong stim eg meth abuse). It's always good to take several weeks/months break from everything). My extensive use meant 1-2grams a week, being high from friday to sunday. For more than a year in row. Almost never took anything on monday-thursday though. Did you use everyday?

It may be better to use 4-FA in high doses on weekends and then let your body to clean for those 3-4 days than take small doses for every single day. Or the opposite might be true and I was just lucky.

Never mind this stupid fucking post.

This is good shit. Tastes bad though. So much for HR.

Last edited:
I hope I can ask this here without getting banned / modded ..

[edit: you cannot: discussion of vendors is explicitly prohibited]

Last edited by a moderator: